By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Life On Mars? Amazing Pictures Inside

Poor girl, I think she was chasing her pet... Strage head for the pet too.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Life exists on Mars, and it happens to be hominid?

Sure, why not? The humanoid form is very versatile and adaptable. It took billions of years to come up with this design, and it's working rather well for us, isn't it?

Scouring these Mars images for recognizable objects is fun. It's kind of like finding the Virgin Mary in a grilled cheese sandwich.

http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/RootWeb/VirginMaryCheese.htm 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

It's a rock not a alien.

What a disappointment. I thought this thread was going to have some pictures of David Bowie in Concert.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Man, given enough time, people can find anything in anything.

Around the Network
stof said:
What a disappointment. I thought this thread was going to have some pictures of David Bowie in Concert.

Stof, I am big fan of the man too... the thread is fixed now...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

:o images, but still we don't have to trust pics..... remember when they recorded when they were on the moon? but where were the stars? it could be that all over again

Silly kids. It's a Transformer. You should know that.

SW-5120-1900-6153

It looks like big foot to me, Must be where he has been hiding.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

What took a picture of the roover?