By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Zero Puncutation - The Witcher - A First Impression

Source: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2831-Zero-Punctuation-The-Witcher

Content:

Comment: Well, not a big fan of the Machinma.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Around the Network

Yahtzee do not like RPG's. Do not.

lmfao at the very end... WOW

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

fkusumot said:

He doesn't like Japanese RPGs (except for Earthbound and the Paper Mario games). It seems like the criticisms he raised with The Witcher are pretty legit. 

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Garcian Smith said:
fkusumot said:

He doesn't like Japanese RPGs (except for Earthbound and the Paper Mario games). It seems like the criticisms he raised with The Witcher are pretty legit.

Yeah. I found the video hilarious. Bitching about having to read the guide is cool now but I can remember when people looked forward to reading the guide. Times change, I know.

Around the Network

A little whink to monty python... :)

Lol at the end...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

The painkiller dub was hilarious, vacuum cleaner with a puffer fish on the end hahah

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Garcian Smith said:
fkusumot said:

'No, he just doesn't like RPG's. He says it explicitly in his Mass Effect video. On the other hand, his criticisms are usually legit. His Halo 3 review is the still the most fair and accurate one I've seen/read yet.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

i.. cant... stop... laughing... cant... breathe....
hahaha.
"you want me to do a little dance"
hahaha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

fkusumot said:

he doesn't like anything