By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Reminder: Download your free copy of Undertow today!

They're allowing it until 11:59PM EST on Sunday night.

I downloaded the demo when it first game out. It's a pretty neat game. It reminds me of Subspace/Continumm by Sierra. Not everyone will like it, but it definately is alow of fun with 16 people going! The community for the game was incredibly small before the free download: so it now should be pretty decent.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

It's sad it started today. My friend was over yesterday with his 360. (Yeah he's got a live account and no broadband internet.)

Hopefully he'll be over here again before the 27th or at someone elses with broadband.

i did, its pretty good, for a free game that is :)... 8 vs 8 matches are fun, i wish more people played it online

Thanks for reminding me I almost forgot it!

[

What's weird is I played the demo awhile back and didn't really like it, now that I'm actually playing through the campaign I think it's pretty good, I love the 100 vs. 100 scoring mechanic in the first couple levels.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Around the Network

wow, thanks for the heads up. i totaly forgot it started today.

Just remember: 4 days left. Make sure you download this, and cost Microsoft a bit of money for their screwup!

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Thanks for the notification. I just dl'ed it earlier today :)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

I downloaded it yesterday and told all my friends to get it. The ticket mechanic reminds me a lot of SW Battle Front. The online Co-op is pretty fun though!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.