By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony ‘Employee’ Review: ‘I Don’t Have A Lot Of Confidence That Orbis Will Sell Well’

what a fake story nobody from sony would say this. i hate how these rumors star

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
JayWood2010 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

While 3d might not have taken off, it didn't hurt anything having it for people that can use it, and I'll tell you it's fantastic in games like R3 and GT5.

Move sold 15 million units and counting. Hardly a flop.

It would help if you knew what your talking about, In fact vita is the only handheld that brought innovation this gen. 3 and 1st party support is stacked from her on out for next year.

Millions of people still care about the Playstation brand, thanks for speaking for everyone. All those gamers that got a p3 this holiday season and it was the console to show the least amount of decline this year, while remain number one for the entire year, not just Christmas.

MS id done money hating 3rd parties, look at all the money hatting they did this gen. And it still didn't help them. 600 dollar ps3 is the only reason they had a chance and being on a level playing field next gen is going to cost MS a lot of ground, they need exclusive. Exclusive DLC isn't going to cut it and neater is paying to play online. Those days are done.

Sony is no where near doomed, get over your hate.

the bolded part is where you are wrong.

Source that shows 3D hurts someone involved? Specifically Sony.

Move did sell 15 million units and counting so you're wrong. Unless you meant to highlight it being a flop... but then how would you know that? I'm pretty sure we determined flop as something that doesn't return profit. Even if you want to use it as the failure to meet expectations then it still isn't a flop considering most, like myself, expected it to be discountinued already due to low sales.

I don't know what games the vita has next year so I can't comment on it's support.

The Ps3 won't be the number one selling console this year? What will be then? Because that's news to me.

Microsoft didn't moneyhat exclusives? Is that a joke? We all know they did. Only part you can bold there is about speculation of next gen. And those days of 3rd party exclusives are gone and they didn't really help MS either

So I fixed your bolds

Hey thanks for the help. I've been busy with Christmas. Anyway a not so quick trip the the offical vita thread and you'd know theres games coming from the first of the year on. Japan is looking crazy from the first half of the year, and later in the year will reveal it's self as time goes by. Vita is also is gaining a nice track record of games being localized. Theres been new game announcements at least every week.

So they're just going to post an anonymous review from online just to start shit, huh? Classy, Kotaku.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

He does say true things.

This is dubious at best. That being said, his points are valid. Sony really needed to turn things around with the Vita and they failed... again. I really have no faith in the PlayStation brand anymore which is a shame considering the fact that the PS2 was my favorite console and the PSP my favorite handheld.

Around the Network

Does that mean MS wins the next gen hands down?

so sony is losing all its 3rd parties with nintendo too, so the only one left with them is xbox?or ios.

The problem was a $600 console where it actually costs $800, this is the case of PS3 in 2006, because of its blu-ray($300+), if the BD in 2006 had cost the current $50 or less, Sony would have launched the same PS3, costing $500 - $600 but with profit since 2006.

BD is not a big deal anymore, I believe in a powerful console, worth $500-$600 but with profit this time and even a cheaper model without BD, with only downloadable content.

Ssenkahdavic said:
Squilliam said:
The PS4 will be domed.

Would be sexy if it looked like a UFO.

It certainly would and we can have threads about how domed it is.

Tease.

Alright guys I admit it, I was that one random person who claimed to be a senior manager at Sony who wrote this review. Merry Christmas!