By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Vita) Sonic Team Trophy and online fun!!

Hey, anyone who has Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for PS Vita and wants to get the ridiculous Sonic Team trophy, Please add me on PSN: Teflon02 

Trophy: Sonic Team

Description: have Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Shadow all in the same race in either a ad-hoc or Online race.

(I was told you are required to win the race as well so we'd need to take turns unlocking the trophy of course)

Now other then that I'm open to friends with the game who just wanna play online for fun of course also

Around the Network

I dont get it. So, you need to have 4 players playing with each of the character? No..wait, thats 5 characters, so 5 players? or you just have to get that combination or something?

Was gonna get this game, but decided to get littlebigplanet vita first, since you know, its on sale. If I let this slip by and got Sonic first, I'd have missed the sale and the price would be back to $34.99.

Anyways, how is it? will get this game eventually just not at the moment since there is a shit load of sale going around and its best to take advantage of sales you know

ils411 said:
I dont get it. So, you need to have 4 players playing with each of the character? No..wait, thats 5 characters, so 5 players? or you just have to get that combination or something?

Was gonna get this game, but decided to get littlebigplanet vita first, since you know, its on sale. If I let this slip by and got Sonic first, I'd have missed the sale and the price would be back to $34.99.

Anyways, how is it? will get this game eventually just not at the moment since there is a shit load of sale going around and its best to take advantage of sales you know

well from what I was told, the one person I seen who had it only did it with 5 people playing as each of the characters, but I assume that if you go to custom game online the AI may count also, but AI characters are choosen at random, and I unlocked everyone which would just make it harder.

Teflon02 said:

well from what I was told, the one person I seen who had it only did it with 5 people playing as each of the characters, but I assume that if you go to custom game online the AI may count also, but AI characters are choosen at random, and I unlocked everyone which would just make it harder.

Wow, 5 people playing as each character huh? I guess that means that I wont be able to platinum this game since my internetz sucks so much balls that its next to imposible to play online. booooo!

Funny thing is, when I had a 3Ds, I had no problems playing RE:Mercenaries on line. Sony and their network just hates me!

Damn, that sucks, Funny thing is I just figured out how to add ppl you recently played online with to your friends :p. had this vita since feb and just figured that out smh. I'll just add everyone whoseems to have a respectable amount of trophies unlocked and ask them to join me in it probably. But that really sucks. I guess it's cause Nintendo's online isn't based around main network (at the time). I know both my Vita and 3DS have never had issues other then trying to join M.U.G.E.N in Ragnarok, which told me I can't join for some reason. maybe you have a different NAT type cause I know 95% of people use the same NAT but then there are some with internet from different NAT networks

Around the Network

Anyways this game will make anyone rage quit so much trying to platinum even without that BS trophy lol. I don't wanna brag but in these styles of games I am always top of the line and even hardest difficulty tend to be left in the dust, besides in mario kart cause they just blueshell me atleast twice every round. But in this game it is not no joking around, I raged beating everything on world tour on hard to find out you unlock a harder difficulty, wanted to cry. and this is coming from the guy with a 10/12 wins online and currently a 8 win streak leaving the competition in the dust. (ranked number 10 :) ) racing skill alone does not make you win for sure in this, gotta use weapons wisely.

I'm on a nasty 3G usb modem thingy. Its slow as hell, but at least I can download games through PSN, though painfully SLOOOOW!

I'd change ISPs but it'll cost me more moneyz a month, and I hate spending more moneyz. The only good side is that its unlimited and I haz no cap. Sooooo...yeah...it may be slow but at least I dont have to worry about exceeding limits.

By the sounds of it, I dont think I'll enjoy Sonic all start much. I suck at racing. cart, arcade, simulation, you name it, I suck at it. only reason this is on my radar is for my son. hopefully he enjoys it when I do get this game eventually