By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

I don't like Haxton's vote on Nintails. If Ninetails turns up town haxton is most definitely mafia, because I consider what he's done here jumping on the lynch bandwagon. He has hardly participated and now he has voted for the most popular guy.

Do you think ninetails is a wrong choice for lynching?

I think so, yes. But it shouldn't be such a big loss to town if he is town.

My point about haxton is that he hardly scumhunted the entire day - he hasn't done anything. I doubt if he actually even doubted ninetails before this - to me it feels like he is providing some parroted reason for his vote.

Except that he claimed to be a power role.

There is a good chance he is the day vig. With his day play as such, he will only be a big distraction if he continues this.

NINETAILSCHRIS

ARE YOU THE DAY VIGILANTE THAT KILLED STEFL? A YES OR NO IS ACCEPTABLE.

capitalized for attention

Yup.

was going to kill tabaha the next day.

atm judging my power I can say I am the most powerful town in the game.

i will admit I made a mistake with her but I did to see reactions but I did hope she was mafia :/

The irony of my death will lead to mafia win.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network

Then we are not lynching you, and you will not fire again until you are told to do so by a high-ranking cleared townie.

unvote
vote: mantle

For trying to lynch a confirmed townie whose negative to town is solved simply by asking him to refrain from shooting.

theprof00 said:
unvote

For trying to lynch a confirmed townie whose negative to town is solved simply by asking him to refrain from shooting.

You realize I haven't even voted him? I don't even want his lynch.

I just said that it wouldn't be such a big loss. It's like zero last game - cop and everything yet he couldn't do anything.

theprof00 said:
unvote

And the "negative to town" part was his day play, not his day power role. I didn't think he would claim actually. But pleasantly surprised that I was right, once again.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
unvote

I just said that it wouldn't be such a big loss. It's like zero last game - cop and everything yet he couldn't do anything.

No, you are standing by and watching and cheering everyone on.

now it makes a little more sense. And I'm pretty sure I know one rule for that role

Unvote

Still want to know your explanation on why you consider scum the be the people you said.

Guy's let's not lynch 9TC. He seemed genuinely confused when I pointed out his error. If he were scum, he would've been more careful.

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SEC @All who voted 9TC.

Unvote ninetailschris

He somewhat explained his views and... well... you know.. there's this whole daytime vigilante thing too.

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
unvote

No, you are standing by and watching and cheering everyone on.

No I am not. I didn't vote him, I have my suspicions on someone who voted him, when tabaha asked me if I didn't want his lynch I said yes, but I wasn't going to try and stop people from removing someone who is going to be a major distraction in future.