By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

lol, I'm gratified that my abbreviation is so catchy!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
Something about tabaha, that mario pointed out.

He asked nacho why he didn't include himself in his lists - that was what made me suspicious of tabaha. I couldn't imagine how tabaha expected Nacho to include himself- tabaha has also went lengths to try and discredit Nacho's lists, which DT considered reasonable too.

That made you suspicious of tabaha? If he's that stupid (stupid enough to expect nacho to include himself), then no way he's smart enough to maintain a cover this long. He would've said something to expose himself, something solid and obvious.

Well, I disagree with that, but it is possible he was just trying to discredit Nacho and couldn't come up with enough reasons.

mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
Something about tabaha, that mario pointed out.

He asked nacho why he didn't include himself in his lists - that was what made me suspicious of tabaha. I couldn't imagine how tabaha expected Nacho to include himself- tabaha has also went lengths to try and discredit Nacho's lists, which DT considered reasonable too.

That made you suspicious of tabaha? If he's that stupid (stupid enough to expect nacho to include himself), then no way he's smart enough to maintain a cover this long. He would've said something to expose himself, something solid and obvious.

Well, I disagree with that, but it is possible he was just trying to discredit Nacho and couldn't come up with enough reasons.

I also just remembered something (after looking back at some posts). I remember saying his grasping at straws felt sincere. He really is such a bad player that that's all he could come up with. For that reason, I don't think tabaha is scum, he's just too bad at it.

i'm feeling a bit offended here but ok >_>

Final-Fan said:
lol, I'm gratified that my abbreviation is so catchy!

I personally liked my Rapidash better.

anywho generally speaking here (not exclusive to  F-F), I'm seriously tired of catching up every time I log onto VGC. I want the day to end. I personally would prefer a miz lynch but  the investigator won't disappoint us I assume tonight. I don't have enough tampons to pass out every time someone goes pussy the moment I talk to them either. That's amusing for so long before it gets pathetic.

Also, the doctor, please protect the person YOU THINK will be targeted for a kill. Do your job right. I'm sick of useless docs.

If we can't agree on a target, I'll eitherkepp my vot on Rapidash or no lynch. Honestly, I'd put my vote on anyone just to get this day over. 9t who's non cooperative, that's a sign of being really new and confused with the game.

Actually that's exactly how newb scum would behave.I know I did my first game. Actually he's acting very similar to my very first game as scum.  It's a very sorry sight.

Screw it. We lynch 9t. I'm pretty sure, almost positive he's scum. Cryptic play, still wary and cautious despite being asked simple questions. He created a list but was very careful not to bring any specific attention to anyone.  No town would have such reason to be so cautious.

I think my vote is still on 9tails, no?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I'm partial to rafish myself

theprof00 said:
I'm partial to rafish myself

by rapidash I mean 9tails. Not Radish.

I wouldn't mind lynching Radish either though I admit I haven't been paying any attention to his posts. That's linkz job. I just want a day 2 with more leads.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'll admit I feel the same way Hat, went out for work this morning and came back to loads of posts to catch up on, not looking forward to tomorrow when I am out all day. I'm fine with lynching 9tc seeing as he doesn't seem to be willing to properly contribute to town and is more worried about saving himself than he is about helping town.

Vote:9TC

Note, I am more than willing to remove this vote if he gives us something solid like who the two scum he has picked up on are. I don't care what role he is, two scum for one town is more than reasonable in my mind seeing as town outnumbers scum anyway.

Oh, and don't think I am not looking at you still DT, I just don't keeping my vote on you is going to achieve anything today as people don't seem to think you behaviour is scummy and that is why my vote is on you.

ebwop: Just don't think keeping*