By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

ninetailschris said:
radishhead said:
So you don't have any evidence? Just a good feeling? This is really annoying, you know?

Said I know two but named one?

why you think I named that person in specific?

Because he's actually two people!  DUN DUN DUN

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Vote: Timelimit

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

TruckOSaurus said:
miz1q2w3e said:
DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

3) Strange reason, but I didn't want to suspect you cuz I thought you were a nice guy outside of Mafia -_-U ...My mistake.

Oh yeah, he can be a real douche in this game! He's even worse when he's scum.

Funny thing is, I had just read your post complaining about hatmoza's attitude, and thought to myself 'don't be such a wimp'. Now I know that feel.

hatmoza hasn't been that mean toward any of you two. I get the feeling you're exploiting hatmoza's reputation to paint him in a bad light and I don't like it.

i think you need to read that conversation again, because you clearly didnt understand it. my comment can be interpeted in two ways. one, hatz is not scum this game. two, if hatz is scum hes improved his game. read my last sentence again and think about it for a moment before replying. total uneccessery comment on your behalf.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

ninetailschris said:
I'm not going to repeat myself after hinting why 4 times now.
Reason has been jusfied based on multiple factors which lead to the conclusion.
My hints said exactly why ,go read it ,if not don't blame me.

You said you acted dumb and got your reads. Is that all or is there something else?

Nobody seems to have got any kinds of hints from you though.

ninetailschris said:
hatmoza said:
ninetailschris said:
Read up.

Seems we are still undeceive.

Interesting how everyone is acting I may change my vote....

Now that your here, please, stay a while. I want to pick your brain.

Who is acting? I especially hate actors. So if you could kindly point them out for me?

Right now I know for a fact 3 town and 2 mafia.

mafia person should know that I know who he is because one the person has with-holding information because they are in fact mafia.

i notice from all today looking at previous mafia how this person acts when there mafia and when there town.

irony is this person is doing something similar form a previous mafia not to far off.

I played out my dumb card to pull out some guys I know who are confirmed town and one who made a mistake is 100 percent mafia.

but now I must decide do I tell and get killed or wait awhile to make them think I'm pure bsing.

but must say good job mafia guy for tricking everyone.

So this is your post that should contain "the hints".

I'm guessing you're saying tabaha the one "with-holding information because they are in fact mafia."? What information is he withholding?

What mistake did he make that means he's 100% Mafia?

Or maybe this post below is the one containing your hint:

ninetailschris said:

My clue is this the town and mafia I was talking about.
We're these 6
theprof00
Mario
Mantle
Miz
Tabaha
Hax

2 I can named are confirmed mafia
3 are town.

1 is playing neutral mostly but is probably town...

I can't who is who because I will be raped badly but my clue one is pretending to care about town a lot to the point it's obvious the other is basically laughing at how much everyone is telling but is playing dumb.

So tabaha is the one who's pretending to care about the town a lot? Or he's the other who's laughing at how much everyone is telling?

As you can see, nothing in what you've said previously is clear. Please make some sense very soon.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Funny thing is, I had just read your post complaining about hatmoza's attitude, and thought to myself 'don't be such a wimp'. Now I know that feel.

hatmoza hasn't been that mean toward any of you two. I get the feeling you're exploiting hatmoza's reputation to paint him in a bad light and I don't like it.

i think you need to read that conversation again, because you clearly didnt understand it. my comment can be interpeted in two ways. one, hatz is not scum this game. two, if hatz is scum hes improved his game. read my last sentence again and think about it for a moment before replying. total uneccessery comment on your behalf.

Also, totally not aimed at you. miz is the one on hatmoza's back not you. I'll keep in mind that you felt targetted by it though.

Signature goes here!

I'm really getting suck of 9tc's way of not saying anything about his suspects. I'm therefore

vote: 9TC

Hope this works!

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Also, totally not aimed at you. miz is the one on hatmoza's back not you. I'll keep in mind that you felt targetted by it though.

hmmm, lets see... could that be because you said, and im qouting here, 'you two'. thats plural, which i guess, includes me and miz, or am i missing something? if i misunderstood that you only talked to miz its because you worded it poorly.

mantlepiecek said:
Something about tabaha, that mario pointed out.

He asked nacho why he didn't include himself in his lists - that was what made me suspicious of tabaha. I couldn't imagine how tabaha expected Nacho to include himself- tabaha has also went lengths to try and discredit Nacho's lists, which DT considered reasonable too.

That made you suspicious of tabaha? If he's that stupid (stupid enough to expect nacho to include himself), then no way he's smart enough to maintain a cover this long. He would've said something to expose himself, something solid and obvious.

TruckOSaurus said:
miz1q2w3e said:

It just felt that way at the time, attacks one after the other in such a short period of time. He's a vet, I'm a noob, I was uncomfortable. Plus, you wouldn't understand since it wasn't aimed at you personally. It feels different when you're the traget of it (even read my post you quoted).