By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

mantlepiecek said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=121381&page=1

Was it this?

The spreadsheet I was thinking of is linked there, yes.  Unless I am greatly mistaken, it shows that of the first 15 games, three had a second antitown group (werewolves etc.).  I wouldn't call that exceedingly rare, especially not to the point that I'd conclude that someone suggesting that such a second antitown group possible is only thinking of the possibility due to having inside info as a mafia member. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

People have asked me for my reasons and I will provide them.

Reason No. 1 why I suspect DT - He has evaded a question of mine. There is actually proof of this.

Reason No. 2 - He has made weird theories that don't convince me of his sincerity. 3 + 3 scum theory, being suspicious of zero and saying that at least one of the four people who attacked zero are scum by virtue of statistics. Saying 3rd party can try and mislynch this early, using "I am not as much experienced" excuse. That is silly coming from someone like DT.

(It's funny that prof quoted exactly the posts that made me suspicious of him.)

I am less suspicious of tabaha compared to DT. I also feel hatmoza is town, and prof might be town because of the way he argued - though he is neutral overall.

There may have been other reasons that might have slipped my mind. This two however, are the dominant reasoning for my suspicion on DT.

I am against lynching Miz, zero, ABC. I am ok with lynching ninetailchris and haxton, even though I am usually against lynching new players these guys haven't really shown any sign of interest towards this game.

I also think happy is playing weird. Joking around, doing nothing of importance.

2) 3+3 theory is exactly that. A theory. We've had two scum teams in a smaller game then this. Why don't you like that idea Mantle? Second team perhaps? 

Possible slip here. Are you on the first team?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
ninetailschris said:
With me changing my vote off of miz should be clue that he isn't the person.

The reason why I don't say who is who is because we may have day killer.

That leaves 5 people.

I gave a huge clue in what I said. How can you not get what I was hinting too? Have you guys not been reading up?

I don't take kindly to riddles. They're pointless and waste an incredible amount of time. Your concern for the Day Killer is irrelevant since he already shot today, he won't shoot twice in a single day.

If you've got something to tell us then spill it out or else I'll be forced to conclude that you're hiding your lack of participation behind empty promises.

Check my vote on pass page.

why do people say read up to me when they never read my post post :/

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Name L-10 L-9 L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Spurge mario

DarkT Yoshiya  mantle                  
Yoshiya  zero

Nacho happyD

zero trucks                    
9TC nacho
 FF  hat                
Radish prof                    
hatmoza darkT miz                  
tabaha 9TC                    
No lynch Radish haxton                  

Time limit spurge  DarkT

changes since last votal:

9TC unvotes miz and votes tabaha

Note:

ninetailschris will be marked as 9TC from now on in co-mod votals from now on

ninetailschris said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I don't take kindly to riddles. They're pointless and waste an incredible amount of time. Your concern for the Day Killer is irrelevant since he already shot today, he won't shoot twice in a single day.

If you've got something to tell us then spill it out or else I'll be forced to conclude that you're hiding your lack of participation behind empty promises.

Check my vote on pass page.

why do people say read up to me when they never read my post post :/

I saw your vote but that doesn't tell me why you think tabaha is scum. That's what's most interesting to me.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I'm not going to repeat myself after hinting why 4 times now.
Reason has been jusfied based on multiple factors which lead to the conclusion.
My hints said exactly why ,go read it ,if not don't blame me.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

So you don't have any evidence? Just a good feeling? This is really annoying, you know?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
So you don't have any evidence? Just a good feeling? This is really annoying, you know?

Said I know two but named one?

why you think I named that person in specific?

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:

Yeah, that could have been such an amazing game!! I nailed 2 scums the two first nights... Sadly, town lynched ME and when I turned up a cop, they STILL didn't lynch my two suspects. That's plain stupid ^^

I over looked this the first time but you keep referring to that game as an accomplishment.

1- this isn't giving you any towny points. As a matter of fact, you still dodged my question so I'll ask again. Did you have anything to do with stefl's death? Your avoidance of the question tells me yes.

2- That game was an epic failure for you and hardly something to be proud of. Yes you investigated 2 scum but they got you lynched and went on to get a perfect win.

Da hell? I never saw (or UNDERSTOOD) you asking me if I had anything with the death of stefl. I said that I didn't see his death until 3 HOURS after because I was watching TV with my gf (HIMYM and Dr Who if you wanna know). I've already said that. So it would be impossible for me to have anything with his death to do.

So, no. I wasn't in any form or way a part of stefl's death, nor will I be part of any death in this game unless it's a lynch where I am voting. Happy?

You're really such an unpleasent guy you know?

FoS: Stating the obvious!

J/K, but seriously, you're getting defensive really fast here, makes me think hatmoza might be on to something.

i dont think im getting defensive really, try more annoyed. i had already stated when i saw stefls death. i was irritated/frustrated/call it whatever you want because hatz have ignored quite some posts of mine during this game.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

ninetailschris said:
I'm not going to repeat myself after hinting why 4 times now.
Reason has been jusfied based on multiple factors which lead to the conclusion.
My hints said exactly why ,go read it ,if not don't blame me.

and those multiple factors being? Please explain me cuz i'm too dumb to get it