By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

vote: tabaha

Unlynch miz

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:

Yeah, that could have been such an amazing game!! I nailed 2 scums the two first nights... Sadly, town lynched ME and when I turned up a cop, they STILL didn't lynch my two suspects. That's plain stupid ^^

I over looked this the first time but you keep referring to that game as an accomplishment.

1- this isn't giving you any towny points. As a matter of fact, you still dodged my question so I'll ask again. Did you have anything to do with stefl's death? Your avoidance of the question tells me yes.

2- That game was an epic failure for you and hardly something to be proud of. Yes you investigated 2 scum but they got you lynched and went on to get a perfect win.

Da hell? I never saw (or UNDERSTOOD) you asking me if I had anything with the death of stefl. I said that I didn't see his death until 3 HOURS after because I was watching TV with my gf (HIMYM and Dr Who if you wanna know). I've already said that. So it would be impossible for me to have anything with his death to do.

So, no. I wasn't in any form or way a part of stefl's death, nor will I be part of any death in this game unless it's a lynch where I am voting. Happy?

You're really such an unpleasent guy you know?

FoS: Stating the obvious!

J/K, but seriously, you're getting defensive really fast here, makes me think hatmoza might be on to something.

Signature goes here!

HaxtonFale said:
miz1q2w3e said:
DanneSandin said:

Can you please specify your question?

Where did you get the idea that there is a second Robin? Furthermore, how'd you know he's red hood? Am I missing something?

I looked but didn't find anyone (other than myself) claiming Robin. Where'd you get the idea of a second Robin?

I'm a Robin myself. Though I doubt it matters. I think I have claimed it in my last post, in a more or less unclear way.

Final-Fan said:
HaxtonFale said:

Just a small request to pezus: could you please make your table with red lines? That'd be grand, since it will be harder to miss even in a state of limited perception, i.e. after class or in the morning.

That's all you have to say after the amount of stuff that was said since your previous post? 

Yes, as a matter of fact it is. It's taking a whole lot of time (my free time, in which I certainly started lacking) to just read all these posts. I've been gone for about four hours and here I get one hundred and seventeen new posts to read. This is seriously not motivating, especially at 11pm.

Also, hey, half of the stuff that was posted between my first two posts (i.e. before the one you just quoted) was people trying to figure out who is mafia and who isn't based on flavour and previous games (which is still going on). I seriously hope you didn't expect me to join this kind of discussion or vote for the sake of voting. If you really want this kind of game, I might as well vote you - since I have as many reasons to do so as to stay on No lynch option.

Another player who gets on the defensive really fast.

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:
I don't really understand why NTC would post a message like that if he were mafia - I'd have thought he'd be more careful about what he said if that were the case. Why would he (effectively) say "I thought most of the talking activity would take place during night?". Then again, there's no real reason (at all) for a town to say this either. I'm not voting until he roleclaims though; it's too risky that we're potentially losing an important role on day 1, and that's something that I've always been against, new player or not.

Holy mother of rolefishing here.

HoS: radishhead

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:
No way - I don't believe that there can be two Robins. If Pezus wanted to make three Batman sidekicks then he would have made one of them Alfred or something; I think this issue needs to be tackled first. One of the Robins is either lying, or some sort of alteration on the character that's significant enough to allow there to be two of them

With all the (tedious) discussion about flavor and about Robin in particular. There would be no reason at all for a scum HaxtonFale to claim to be Robin when he did so if there's a liar out of the two of them it's miz.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Final-Fan said:

Come on Danne.  He was shot in the HEAD, where his BRAINS are, thereby blowing his brains out.  It doesn't take a brainiac to get the pun. 

I was also going to castigate you about the relentless flavorhunting attempts, but it looks like prof already talked sense into you. 

nono I understand the pun, really. I just think that it's soooo obvious that anyone would have gotten that pun so there really wasn't a need for it to be italic...

So you agree that your comment of this subject leads nowhere, good!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
No way - I don't believe that there can be two Robins. If Pezus wanted to make three Batman sidekicks then he would have made one of them Alfred or something; I think this issue needs to be tackled first. One of the Robins is either lying, or some sort of alteration on the character that's significant enough to allow there to be two of them

With all the (tedious) discussion about flavor and about Robin in particular. There would be no reason at all for a scum HaxtonFale to claim to be Robin when he did so if there's a liar out of the two of them it's miz.

I was satisfied by another player's (Miz's?) explanation about why there could be two Robins, so I'm not worried about that anymore

@rolefishing: It was a pretty bold statement, but the point I was trying to make was that I'm not voting at the risk that he's actually of use to the town through his power, even if not as a player. I think that situation calmed down, so it's not a huge problem anyway

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

miz1q2w3e said:
DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

3) Strange reason, but I didn't want to suspect you cuz I thought you were a nice guy outside of Mafia -_-U ...My mistake.

Oh yeah, he can be a real douche in this game! He's even worse when he's scum.

Funny thing is, I had just read your post complaining about hatmoza's attitude, and thought to myself 'don't be such a wimp'. Now I know that feel.

hatmoza hasn't been that mean toward any of you two. I get the feeling you're exploiting hatmoza's reputation to paint him in a bad light and I don't like it.

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

I was satisfied by another player's (Miz's?) explanation about why there could be two Robins, so I'm not worried about that anymore

@rolefishing: It was a pretty bold statement, but the point I was trying to make was that I'm not voting at the risk that he's actually of use to the town through his power, even if not as a player. I think that situation calmed down, so it's not a huge problem anyway

Obvious mafia is obvious?

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

ninetailschris said:
With me changing my vote off of miz should be clue that he isn't the person.

The reason why I don't say who is who is because we may have day killer.

That leaves 5 people.

I gave a huge clue in what I said. How can you not get what I was hinting too? Have you guys not been reading up?

I don't take kindly to riddles. They're pointless and waste an incredible amount of time. Your concern for the Day Killer is irrelevant since he already shot today, he won't shoot twice in a single day.

If you've got something to tell us then spill it out or else I'll be forced to conclude that you're hiding your lack of participation behind empty promises.

Signature goes here!