By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

ninetailschris said:
What does everyone think of Mantle in the game do you believe he town or mafia?

Just asking not saying about him.

Why don't you just say who you think is scum already? There is a day time killer but he probably can't kill twice a day, I don't see why you would care about your life so much if it means scum lose 2 of their people.

Seriously.

Around the Network

DT, I'd like to know who you think is town and who is mafia.

mantlepiecek said:
Something about tabaha, that mario pointed out.

He asked nacho why he didn't include himself in his lists - that was what made me suspicious of tabaha. I couldn't imagine how tabaha expected Nacho to include himself- tabaha has also went lengths to try and discredit Nacho's lists, which DT considered reasonable too.

What? nacho asked my opinion on his analysis and list and i just did it.

tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

He asked nacho why he didn't include himself in his lists - that was what made me suspicious of tabaha. I couldn't imagine how tabaha expected Nacho to include himself- tabaha has also went lengths to try and discredit Nacho's lists, which DT considered reasonable too.

Yes, but you pretty much disagreed with everything he said. Something I disagree completely with.

mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

Yes, but you pretty much disagreed with everything he said. Something I disagree completely with.

opinions. anyone has theirs. or should have

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

People have asked me for my reasons and I will provide them.

Reason No. 1 why I suspect DT - He has evaded a question of mine. There is actually proof of this.

Reason No. 2 - He has made weird theories that don't convince me of his sincerity. 3 + 3 scum theory, being suspicious of zero and saying that at least one of the four people who attacked zero are scum by virtue of statistics. Saying 3rd party can try and mislynch this early, using "I am not as much experienced" excuse. That is silly coming from someone like DT.

(It's funny that prof quoted exactly the posts that made me suspicious of him.)

I am less suspicious of tabaha compared to DT. I also feel hatmoza is town, and prof might be town because of the way he argued - though he is neutral overall.

There may have been other reasons that might have slipped my mind. This two however, are the dominant reasoning for my suspicion on DT.

I am against lynching Miz, zero, ABC. I am ok with lynching ninetailchris and haxton, even though I am usually against lynching new players these guys haven't really shown any sign of interest towards this game.

I also think happy is playing weird. Joking around, doing nothing of importance.

If these are your reasons I shouldn't have bothered trying to get then out of you.

1) which question? And you evaded giving any evidence apart from this all game. Hypocrite. Besides if you wanted me to answer a question you should have asked me again. Clearly it isn't that important.

2) 3+3 theory is exactly that. A theory. We've had two scum teams in a smaller game then this. Why don't you like that idea Mantle? Second team perhaps? 

In regards to the Zero point, again, what's bad about it? It is very probable that one was not town. And even then, I said it wasn't an incredible lead, just better then the flavour hunters. Perhaps you didn't read it right, maybe you just didn't want to. 

I have no idea what you are referring to in the next part. Link me to the post. 

Orof quoted the exact ones tht made me suspcious? Well then, try explaining which ones and why. Just saying all of them collectively had a couple f scummy tells is not evidence. It's flannel. 

So basically, your two major reasons are either not explained or just bizarre that you don't understand them. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

mantlepiecek said:

Reason No. 1 why I suspect DT - He has evaded a question of mine. There is actually proof of this.

Reason No. 2 - He has made weird theories that don't convince me of his sincerity. 3 + 3 scum theory, being suspicious of zero and saying that at least one of the four people who attacked zero are scum by virtue of statistics. Saying 3rd party can try and mislynch this early, using "I am not as much experienced" excuse. That is silly coming from someone like DT.

I am less suspicious of tabaha compared to DT. I also feel hatmoza is town, and prof might be town because of the way he argued - though he is neutral overall.

There may have been other reasons that might have slipped my mind. This two however, are the dominant reasoning for my suspicion on DT.

I am against lynching Miz, zero, ABC. I am ok with lynching ninetailchris and haxton, even though I am usually against lynching new players these guys haven't really shown any sign of interest towards this game.

I also think happy is playing weird. Joking around, doing nothing of importance.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

If these are your reasons I shouldn't have bothered trying to get then out of you.

1) which question? And you evaded giving any evidence apart from this all game. Hypocrite. Besides if you wanted me to answer a question you should have asked me again. Clearly it isn't that important.

2) 3+3 theory is exactly that. A theory. We've had two scum teams in a smaller game then this. Why don't you like that idea Mantle? Second team perhaps? 

In regards to the Zero point, again, what's bad about it? It is very probable that one was not town. And even then, I said it wasn't an incredible lead, just better then the flavour hunters. Perhaps you didn't read it right, maybe you just didn't want to. 

I have no idea what you are referring to in the next part. Link me to the post. 

Orof quoted the exact ones tht made me suspcious? Well then, try explaining which ones and why. Just saying all of them collectively had a couple f scummy tells is not evidence. It's flannel. 

So basically, your two major reasons are either not explained or just bizarre that you don't understand them. 

1) Not hypocrite. And I will explain very well why, since you seem to not understand. You see, I clearly asked you for something that you didn't answer. Whereas I answered that I will withheld my reasoning. You said NOTHING. In fact, you proceeded to answer this post after other posts after this one, which is basically neglecting again. The reason I didn't ask again was it was sufficient for me that you didn't answer.

Asking again would have resulted in you answering after a lot of thought, when the main reason you didn't answer it was to let it out of the discussion.

2) A theory that is weird, highly improbable, and if actually true, points at you being 100% scum. Because scum usually tend to make weird theories, it is my reasoning that you are scum by virtue of this reasoning that you MADE UP to support your statement about zero - that it was reasonable to expect some scum to be on his "lynch train".

Do you know you made the same slip last time we had two scum teams? Yeah; it is a weird theory to make up out of nowhere simply to support another weird statement, as if this is how mafia games normally tend to be.

There is not much more explanation than this for my reasons. As far as others are concerned, about happyD I believe ABC posted links that showed as such.

It's not just two reasons though. You are acting way too inexperienced. Acting too unintelligent. I included this in my second point about you.

HaxtonFale said:

As sad as it may be, no, I wasn't. If I had any relevant thoughts and/or suspicions, I would share them. But I didn't.

Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:

He didn't use the " I have real life other than mafia ya know" excuse yet but I could swear one other newb said that. That's almost always scum I kid you not.

Haxton is mafia confirmed

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Excellent conclusion! Too bad it's not how logic works. Unless for you "almost certain" is the same as "certain".

But hey, I might just as weel be spouting excuses. Now that you're onto me for one reason or another, nothing will matter, since I'm suspected~

It's too bad you weren't aware of what people who sign up are committing to, but I am pretty sure that that information was provided in the sign up thread.  Unless someone signed you up without your knowledge, the info was available to you. 

As for the second quote, I guess you haven't been on this site very long, but it's a meme created here.  I may misremember, but as I recall, it started when people were latching on to vague press releases and that sort of thing to support a conclusion they wanted to believe.  Anyway, if you see someone say "X is Y confirmed" you should be aware they may not be entirely serious. 

I was serious about you fitting hatmoza's scumtell, but I was not serious that this made you 100% mafia in my mind. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!