By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

ninetailschris said:
hatmoza said:
ninetailschris said:
Read up.

Seems we are still undeceive.

Interesting how everyone is acting I may change my vote....

Now that your here, please, stay a while. I want to pick your brain.

Who is acting? I especially hate actors. So if you could kindly point them out for me?

Right now I know for a fact 3 town and 2 mafia.

mafia person should know that I know who he is because one the person has with-holding information because they are in fact mafia.

i notice from all today looking at previous mafia how this person acts when there mafia and when there town.

irony is this person is doing something similar form a previous mafia not to far off.

I played out my dumb card to pull out some guys I know who are confirmed town and one who made a mistake is 100 percent mafia.

but now I must decide do I tell and get killed or wait awhile to make them think I'm pure bsing.

but must say good job mafia guy for tricking everyone.

Please, tell me who they are and I promise I won't let them kill you.

The more info you provide the better, but you have to stop  being so vague. Just tell us and we'll be the judge of "bsing".

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

What you see as "facts" ninetails is what we call reads, and I'll very much like to know your 3 town reads and two scum reads.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

My clue is this the town and mafia I was talking about.
We're these 6
theprof00
Mario
Mantle
Miz
Tabaha
Hax

2 I can named are confirmed mafia
3 are town.

1 is playing neutral mostly but is probably town...

I can't who is who because I will be raped badly but my clue one is pretending to care about town a lot to the point it's obvious the other is basically laughing at how much everyone is telling but is playing dumb.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Can't say who is who*

Grammar check.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Id like to hear from our lurkerz.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Id like to hear from our lurkerz.

Second! I've been saying this for hours :p

And thanks prof for the meta explanation!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

ninetailschris said:

My clue is this the town and mafia I was talking about.
We're these 6
theprof00
Mario
Mantle
Miz
Tabaha
Hax

2 I can named are confirmed mafia
3 are town.

1 is playing neutral mostly but is probably town...

I can't who is who because I will be raped badly but my clue one is pretending to care about town a lot to the point it's obvious the other is basically laughing at how much everyone is telling but is playing dumb.

The way the game is played around here is that the team you're playing for is more important than you. If you're town and know for a fact that you've spotted not 1, but 2, maffia you better speak up. What if you get day killed - just like stefl? Or what if you get night killed without having told us?

You better speak up. And besides, as of right now, all you got is suspects. Unless you're a day time cop? But don't answer that last part of mine!!!

mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:

@Bolded. How is it not? It's not a difficult bit of logic to follow.... 

@ Italic You have made all these statements about my scumminess, but as yet I don't think I've seen a single one. Even when you say "this post is not reasonable" you have not said why. I genuinely don't mind if you think I'm scum and have reasons, but you simply haven't given any. Which is a different situation because now you are putting pressure on without evidence, and so depriving town of the chance to make up their own mind. 

FoS Mantle

Yes. Now point out where I am putting pressure on you, thereby depriving town of the chance to make up their mind. Let us keep the evidence thing aside for some moments.

Really? You want me to point it out? Jees. I guess I better undelete the massive walls of text between you and Prof which was often about me. I guess I should also mention your vote on me, your saying that most of Profs arguments for my town case to be a town actually make me more suspcious. Your Suspicion of me and refusal to explain why except "not because of MJ"... 

That wasn't even a question, it was so obvious. 

And ah yes, evidence aside. Convienent, but not unexpected. Giving you some time to think of some maybe? 

Except...you know that prof started it with his question, and not just me. My vote on you was done without any explanation - so no pressurizing the town without evidence there.

Whereas prof is concerned, he asked me, I answered. And I have "evidence" which is basically how you have answered back to my questions and your play this entire day.

So yes, I am not "pressurizing town without evidence".

Woop, another slip by you there mantle. I said originally you were pressuring me without evidence. You even repeated that back to me explicitly stating "putting pressure on you". Low and behold, you switch it around to "putting pressure on town". You've even said in the post you voted me without. Evidence- and what is denying town the chance to make up their mind if you don't give them reasons. All you have done there is Hiles up the suspicion on me (a side effect of being voted) without giving town any evidence to counter-agree on. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

I'm gonna be on my phone for the rest of the day, so I imagine I won't be posting too much henceforth - but I'll be checking in from time to time.

Final-Fan said:

Were you not informed that this game requires time investment and lots of reading??  No one expects you do stay up late feverishly analyzing your posts but you need to have more presence in the thread.  I took too long to get here, sure, but I don't excuse myself by saying it's to be expected.

As sad as it may be, no, I wasn't. If I had any relevant thoughts and/or suspicions, I would share them. But I didn't.

And I don't like the fact that I'm assumed to be mafia just because I'm silent. Maybe joining was a bad idea after all.

Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:

He didn't use the " I have real life other than mafia ya know" excuse yet but I could swear one other newb said that. That's almost always scum I kid you not.

Haxton is mafia confirmed

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Excellent conclusion! Too bad it's not how logic works. Unless for you "almost certain" is the same as "certain".

But hey, I might just as weel be spouting excuses. Now that you're onto me for one reason or another, nothing will matter, since I'm suspected~

[01:33] <@Palom> Question: Biology: Which major terrestial biome is characterized by very cold winters and mostly herbacious plants? (1)

[01:33] tsundra