By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

theprof00 said:
Lol ok mantle you sure showed me with your not being able to follow responses to your own posts.
I'll not do it again.

I followed your responses perfectly fine, though. Maybe you failed big time in structuring them properly. Maybe improve yourself on that aspect in future.

Around the Network

When i quote you later, i hope you're man enough to accept your failures :D

theprof00 said:
When i quote you later, i hope you're man enough to accept your failures :D

I just hope that next time you quote, you will try and structure it in a way that actually will be comprehensible.

Do you really think you're convincing me that you're bring a'typical arrogant townie'?

Read up.

Seems we are still undeceive.

Interesting how everyone is acting I may change my vote....

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network
ninetailschris said:
Read up.

Now that your here, please, stay a while. I want to pick your brain.

Who is acting? I especially hate actors. So if you could kindly point them out for me?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:

He didn't use the " I have real life other than mafia ya know" excuse yet but I could swear one other newb said that. That's almost always scum I kid you not.

Haxton is mafia confirmed

I'm confused, was it yoshiya that used that excuse as Zero said or Haxton as you are implyingn here?

Either way, newb scum almost ALWAYS use that line.

I don't know about Yoshiya; Haxton definitely did.  When I called him out on posting fluff, he said, basically, that half of what had happened was meaningless and he doesn't have a lot of free time, so why should he bother participating in the discussion.  For extra lulz, he implied a threat to vote me if I pressed him further to participate. 
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4912027

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

hatmoza said:
ninetailschris said:
Read up.

Who is acting? I especially hate actors. So if you could kindly point them out for me?

Isn't faking suspicion to see reactions like one of your favorite tactics? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

hatmoza said:
ninetailschris said:
Read up.

Right now I know for a fact 3 town and 2 mafia.

mafia person should know that I know who he is because one the person has with-holding information because they are in fact mafia.

i notice from all today looking at previous mafia how this person acts when there mafia and when there town.

irony is this person is doing something similar form a previous mafia not to far off.

I played out my dumb card to pull out some guys I know who are confirmed town and one who made a mistake is 100 percent mafia.

but now I must decide do I tell and get killed or wait awhile to make them think I'm pure bsing.

but must say good job mafia guy for tricking everyone.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:
ninetailschris said:
Read up.

Isn't faking suspicion to see reactions like one of your favorite tactics? 

Exactly! That's a tactic, not my favorite though. Acting is different. It's a whole different beast that composes of fake concern and weird thoughtless behavior and questionable reactions. And sometimes you got a little push to make players respond or feel comfortable enough to respond. At least that's how I see it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson