By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:

He didn't use the " I have real life other than mafia ya know" excuse yet but I could swear one other newb said that. That's almost always scum I kid you not.

Haxton is mafia confirmed

I'm confused, was it yoshiya that used that excuse as Zero said or Haxton as you are implyingn here?

Either way, newb scum almost ALWAYS use that line.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Honestly, if anything, I get a town read on both mantle and prof (yes, I no longer have beef with mantle atm).
Two town bickering. But if someone put a daytime gun to my head (lulz) and told me to name the more suspicious one it would be prof.

All I want right now is for us to agree on a lynch. Also, for the cop to be quiet and do me the favor of investigating miz.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Lol IM the suspicious one? I hope this isnt another one of your "dont target prof mafia, hes lynchable" scams.

theprof00 said:
Lol IM the suspicious one? I hope this isnt another one of your "dont target prof mafia, hes lynchable" scams.

Shush you. I got this.

theprof00 said:
Mantle just stop. It's getting depressing and eerily reminiscent of dt last game

Considering you started this, you have only yourself to blame. Oh, and nice of you to evade the question.

Just because it reminds you of DT last game doesn't mean I will stop, thank you very much.

Around the Network

Unless you've all been super contenty, ya'll need to slow down big time!

Did someone claim Stefl's kill yet?

And unless someone wants to argue that nameclaiming will be pro-town I'm oficially putting a cease order to it.

mantle, I trust you naught. But answer my question(about Stefl) or I shall tunnel you until you are lynched or killed.

Linkzmax said:
mantle, I trust you naught. But answer my question(about Stefl) or I shall tunnel you until you are lynched or killed.

No one claimed stefl's kill as far as I know.

Lol ok mantle you sure showed me with your not being able to follow responses to your own posts.
I'll not do it again.

People have asked me for my reasons and I will provide them.

Reason No. 1 why I suspect DT - He has evaded a question of mine. There is actually proof of this.

Reason No. 2 - He has made weird theories that don't convince me of his sincerity. 3 + 3 scum theory, being suspicious of zero and saying that at least one of the four people who attacked zero are scum by virtue of statistics. Saying 3rd party can try and mislynch this early, using "I am not as much experienced" excuse. That is silly coming from someone like DT.

(It's funny that prof quoted exactly the posts that made me suspicious of him.)

I am less suspicious of tabaha compared to DT. I also feel hatmoza is town, and prof might be town because of the way he argued - though he is neutral overall.

There may have been other reasons that might have slipped my mind. This two however, are the dominant reasoning for my suspicion on DT.

I am against lynching Miz, zero, ABC. I am ok with lynching ninetailchris and haxton, even though I am usually against lynching new players these guys haven't really shown any sign of interest towards this game.

I also think happy is playing weird. Joking around, doing nothing of importance.