By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

theprof00 said:
Whats the problem mantle?
Because i choose radish over abc?
Im not surr that really deserves an answer. Ive already hos'ed abc.
Abc is a suspect, so is rad.
Theyve both done the same thing, but radish i feel is looking more to draw mislynches by focusing on slips he cant even see, that abc hasn't YET.
Now rafish says "oh yeah flavor is useless" now that I've valled him out on it.
I don't know what else to tell you.

Yes. Because you choose radish over abc when there is no way radish can ever be more threatening to the town compared to ABC who has been metaing even more than him.

Is radish asking what the slip was your reason for voting? That isn't applicable to ABC?

Around the Network
pezus said:
tabaha said:
miz i can't edit posts >_>

You need to edit that post above where this happened. Only add [ /i] without the space.

done

sleeping now~

I'm going to be sleeping soon...

Mantle just stop. It's getting depressing and eerily reminiscent of dt last game

Name L-10 L-9 L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Spurge mario

DarkT Yoshiya  mantle                  
Yoshiya  zero

Nacho happyD

zero trucks                    
ninetail nacho
 FF  hat                
Radish prof                    
hatmoza darkT miz                  
miz ninetail                    
No lynch Radish haxton                  

Time limit spurge  DarkT

Changes since last votals:

DT unvotes Yoshiya and votes Miz
DT unvotes Miz and votes hatmoza
miz unvotes ninetail and votes hatmoza
I assume ninetailschris voted Miz

Around the Network
HaxtonFale said:
Final-Fan said:

That's all you have to say after the amount of stuff that was said since your previous post? 

Yes, as a matter of fact it is. It's taking a whole lot of time (my free time, in which I certainly started lacking) to just read all these posts. I've been gone for about four hours and here I get one hundred and seventeen new posts to read. This is seriously not motivating, especially at 11pm.

Also, hey, half of the stuff that was posted between my first two posts (i.e. before the one you just quoted) was people trying to figure out who is mafia and who isn't based on flavour and previous games (which is still going on). I seriously hope you didn't expect me to join this kind of discussion or vote for the sake of voting. If you really want this kind of game, I might as well vote you - since I have as many reasons to do so as to stay on No lynch option.

Well IMO you should still comment on the other half.  Even if you don't have time for a detailed interrogation or discussion or anything you can still put your thoughts out there and not be just a big blank spot. 

Were you not informed that this game requires time investment and lots of reading??  No one expects you do stay up late feverishly analyzing your posts but you need to have more presence in the thread.  I took too long to get here, sure, but I don't excuse myself by saying it's to be expected. 

Happily for you, though, I expect that future days will be progressively less spammy on average, and have more substance under discussion as more will have happened to substantively discuss. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

zero129 said:
Final-Fan said:

"Changes everything but I won't remove my vote" WTF is this.  I know you did indeed switch your vote later but this is just terrible.  "Led you on" lol, illogic everywhere.  I am used to having to hold you to a lower standard zero but come on.  You're just lucky we have 9TC to beat up on today. 

Im not lucky unless your mafia and are looking to lynch a town member?.

And yes i did change my vote earlier on to yoshia for reasons i have already giving

Also i called Trucks a CA sidekick at least 3 times before he told me he wasnt, so he could of just said he wasnt the first time thats what i meant by leading me on when he said "I wanted to see if you would find out on your own but i might as well tell you". And also it did change everything but it still didnt remove some of his imo scummy actions.

Anyway still catching up guys so i will reply to any questions you have or post my thoughts once i get to them.

What makes you so certain he's town?  Is it the fact that he's not on your mafia team? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I'm not sure what I can add to this thread right now, but HappyDolphin seems...off. I haven't played with him before but he seems to be posting a lot of junk replies like

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4910364 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4910500

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4910812 

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
hatmoza said:

He didn't use the " I have real life other than mafia ya know" excuse yet but I could swear one other newb said that. That's almost always scum I kid you not.

Haxton is mafia confirmed

A Bad Clown said:

I'm not sure what I can add to this thread right now, but HappyDolphin seems...off. I haven't played with him before but he seems to be posting a lot of junk replies like
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4910364
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4910500
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4910812 

That does seem more "jokey" than I recall happy being, but it's possible his style changed, and I wouldn't call myself an expert on the guy anyway.