By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:
All at the same time, I admit this is a rather weak case against miz - newb tells and weird behavior.

The only other thing we have against him is that he is one of the two claimed robins. But I don't want to meta.

You were attacking me for nothing, just because I was onto you, but thought this was making you look bad, so you stopped?

[edit: not liking this one bit]

don't edit please

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
All at the same time, I admit this is a rather weak case against miz - newb tells and weird behavior.

The only other thing we have against him is that he is one of the two claimed robins
. But I don't want to meta.

It's weird you bringing this up! We've already established (by being on ME like blood hounds) that this isn't important. And even if it were; Batman had TWO Robins, and miz was the first to claim Robin, and even saying he's the Dick Robin (just for the l0lz); which means he's NOT the Robin going rougue.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Da hell?!?! Just noticed everything's in italic!!??

miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:

HoS @Hatmoza

Reason: What kind of a reaction is that? He went from following my votes + curious --> me suspecting him --> defensive --> me pointing his defensiveness out --> full on super aggression at me.

I didn't do anything that would make him flip like this. He basically went from what I assume was neutral, to all that almost instantly after I started suspecting him and then pointed out his change of tone.

You know, for someone who accused me of being defensive, you should really look over your last half dozen of your posts and get a good laugh at your own expense.

Does Miz fit your newb scum tells?

Woah mind blown.

I was just questioning whether I should share my newb tells or not because I found quite a few.

1-overly active newb that knows the ropes in-and-out of mafia. Linkz,F-F, and noname were like that their first game and scum.

2-Overall very cautious to vote, uses FoS and HoS in gradual succesion.

He didn't use the " I have real life other than mafia ya know" excuse yet but I could swear one other newb said that. That's almost always scum I kid you not.

Alright then, give me a chance to explain these.

1- I am excited to be participating in this for the first time. Plus I want to expand my post count by spamming.

2- False. If you recall, I wasn't cautious with these at all at first. I handed those out left and right at first. Then I saw everyone was being cautious about theirs, so I slowed down mine a bit. I am a fast learner.

3- I do have a real life other than Mafia, but I really like playing so I don't care atm.

It's weird giving such straightforward replies, but I can't let you convince anyone that I'm scum. I can't believe how hard you're pushing this, based on nothing no less.

why am I having such bad feelings about the bolded part?

>inb4 tabaha is paranoid

tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:

The only other thing we have against him is that he is one of the two claimed robins. But I don't want to meta.

You were attacking me for nothing, just because I was onto you, but thought this was making you look bad, so you stopped?

[edit: not liking this one bit]

don't edit please

Sorry, I was just doing like F-F said (about only adding).

Around the Network

vote: mix

Scum mostly likely .

Read up everything looks obvious at this point.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

miz i can't edit posts >_>

Any ways, old chaps. I'm off to bed. I just wanna know what "metaing" is? I figure that it's about finding scum, but in what fashion? It's not fishing or flavorhunting, that's for sure...

tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Alright then, give me a chance to explain these.

1- I am excited to be participating in this for the first time. Plus I want to expand my post count by spamming.

2- False. If you recall, I wasn't cautious with these at all at first. I handed those out left and right at first. Then I saw everyone was being cautious about theirs, so I slowed down mine a bit. I am a fast learner.

3- I do have a real life other than Mafia, but I really like playing so I don't care atm.

It's weird giving such straightforward replies, but I can't let you convince anyone that I'm scum. I can't believe how hard you're pushing this, based on nothing no less.

why am I having such bad feelings about the bolded part?

>inb4 tabaha is paranoid

I was being totally honest, however it may have looked.

And know we're good... no more italic??