By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Wow mantle im talking about the post you quoted me in.
Consider this discussion over.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:

3) Strange reason, but I didn't want to suspect you cuz I thought you were a nice guy outside of Mafia -_-U ...My mistake.

Oh yeah, he can be a real douche in this game! He's even worse when he's scum.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

miz1q2w3e said:

HoS @Hatmoza

Reason: What kind of a reaction is that? He went from following my votes + curious --> me suspecting him --> defensive --> me pointing his defensiveness out --> full on super aggression at me.

I didn't do anything that would make him flip like this. He basically went from what I assume was neutral, to all that almost instantly after I started suspecting him and then pointed out his change of tone.

You know, for someone who accused me of being defensive, you should really look over your last half dozen of your posts and get a good laugh at your own expense.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

3) Strange reason, but I didn't want to suspect you cuz I thought you were a nice guy outside of Mafia -_-U ...My mistake.

Oh yeah, he can be a real douche in this game! He's even worse when he's scum.

Funny thing is, I had just read your post complaining about hatmoza's attitude, and thought to myself 'don't be such a wimp'. Now I know that feel.

hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:

HoS @Hatmoza

Reason: What kind of a reaction is that? He went from following my votes + curious --> me suspecting him --> defensive --> me pointing his defensiveness out --> full on super aggression at me.

I didn't do anything that would make him flip like this. He basically went from what I assume was neutral, to all that almost instantly after I started suspecting him and then pointed out his change of tone.

You know, for someone who accused me of being defensive, you should really look over your last half dozen of your posts and get a good laugh at your own expense.

Does Miz fit your newb scum tells?

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:

HoS @Hatmoza

I never said being defensive was a bad thing. I just noticed that it was the turning point, when you had your sudden attitude change.

Yes, I am defending myself against this barrage of attack posts you've aimed at me all of a sudden.

mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:

@Bolded. How is it not? It's not a difficult bit of logic to follow.... 

@ Italic You have made all these statements about my scumminess, but as yet I don't think I've seen a single one. Even when you say "this post is not reasonable" you have not said why. I genuinely don't mind if you think I'm scum and have reasons, but you simply haven't given any. Which is a different situation because now you are putting pressure on without evidence, and so depriving town of the chance to make up their own mind. 

FoS Mantle

Yes. Now point out where I am putting pressure on you, thereby depriving town of the chance to make up their mind. Let us keep the evidence thing aside for some moments.

Really? You want me to point it out? Jees. I guess I better undelete the massive walls of text between you and Prof which was often about me. I guess I should also mention your vote on me, your saying that most of Profs arguments for my town case to be a town actually make me more suspcious. Your Suspicion of me and refusal to explain why except "not because of MJ"... 

That wasn't even a question, it was so obvious. 

And ah yes, evidence aside. Convienent, but not unexpected. Giving you some time to think of some maybe? 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

zero129 said:
miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:
I don't really understand why NTC would post a message like that if he were mafia - I'd have thought he'd be more careful about what he said if that were the case. Why would he (effectively) say "I thought most of the talking activity would take place during night?". Then again, there's no real reason (at all) for a town to say this either. I'm not voting until he roleclaims though; it's too risky that we're potentially losing an important role on day 1, and that's something that I've always been against, new player or not.

That's exactly what I was about to say. I was thinking about it just now.

Why then did you also go ahard and vote him?

I wanted him out because he wasn't contributing, I just couldn't get a read on him due to him not posting ...and I was curious about him. 

I decided not to vote for him in the end because I saw hatmoza followed me so quickly and I didn't like that. Also, if he was scum, he wouldn't have been so careless.

See this: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4911547

mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:

HoS @Hatmoza

Does Miz fit your newb scum tells?

Woah mind blown.

I was just questioning whether I should share my newb tells or not because I found quite a few.

1-overly active newb that knows the ropes in-and-out of mafia. Linkz,F-F, and noname were like that their first game and scum.

2-Overall very cautious to vote, uses FoS and HoS in gradual succesion.

He didn't use the " I have real life other than mafia ya know" excuse yet but I could swear one other newb said that. That's almost always scum I kid you not.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Anyway I'm signing off now, work in a few hours. I'll give Mantle a few more hours to think of some reasons :P

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War