By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Couldnt be more wrong mr mantle.
Ill respond when im out of work.
I did not talk meta for instance, except when abc asked me a direct question.
And then i hosed him shortly after

Also you say you werent asking for scumlist reasoning.
So then your post about my list had nothing to do with figuring out why i felt the way i did and was just you pointing out a suspect?
Good to know

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
Wow DS, read the thread.
I just posted that I am Toro, Human Torch's only sidekick. Will you please stop talking about the flavor. It is UTTERLY POINTLESS.

I am reading it. I saw your post. I simply didn't respond to it. And I think a said some posts back that the numbers maybe don't matter, but I'm still confused about MJ. And that's that. I ain't gonna throw my vote on MJ just because it doesn't sit well with me; I wanna know more about if there is OTHER none side kickers around. I wanna examine every possibility. There could be very subtle hints everywhere. Like how pezus wrote brainiacs this way: brainiacs when stefl was shoot.

Come on Danne.  He was shot in the HEAD, where his BRAINS are, thereby blowing his brains out.  It doesn't take a brainiac to get the pun. 

I was also going to castigate you about the relentless flavorhunting attempts, but it looks like prof already talked sense into you. 

nono I understand the pun, really. I just think that it's soooo obvious that anyone would have gotten that pun so there really wasn't a need for it to be italic...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

mantlepiecek said:

theprof00 said: 

-snip epicly long wall showing half my posts-

I'm sorry but I could do this all day. Nothing here says scum, and everything says townie playing his town self.

I leave out my reasoning for obvious reasons, and it always works out. Look at j0 for instance in that MLP game. I left my reasoning to attack him the next day, he was scum and he was caught.

I am not asking someone why they think someone is scum or town - so I am not a hypocrite.

His post towards zero - what you call as reasonable, is just not. I don't see how that statistic is anything reasonable.

HIm trying to figure out why I suspect him - seriously? SO let me guess. J0 never tried to figure that out - nope he did. Carl never tried to figure it out in his game either, oh wait nope. He tried to do it too.

So yeah, stupid observation on your part.

________

As far as your beginning of the post is concerned -

You were being vague, but I normally don't care about it. You were the person who were upset that someone was vague. In fact, I am surprised you were this upset I thought you were scum.

You are using "what scum would probably do" way too much. Reminds me of Linkz in the Random Videogame Characters Round.

Attacking people who are discussing meta/flavor is also something I've seen scum do. Did you see DT metaing last game? Nope. And yet he was scum.

The people who were actually talking flavor were the likes of mario(poisoner), zero(town), yourself(lol), and maybe a couple of others. The scum team - tabaha, DT, spurge, did NOT talk meta/flavor much, if at all. SO much for your "Scum would try and talk meta" argument.

You were not the subject. There was no need for me to talk about you, your suspicions or anything. You came into suspect list because of your suspect list, and there is no reasoning required for that to happen.

You think my suspicion is lacking in foundation; yet you aren't even referencing what makes me suspicious of you. Like I said, it has got nothing to do with your lack of justification for your reads. Which is weak anyway, now that you've provided them.

Except for one part where he FOS's three people for metaing, which was at the beginning of the day, nothing screams town like you suggest, and a lot of them actually led to me to be suspicious of him.

@Bolded. How is it not? It's not a difficult bit of logic to follow.... 

@ Italic You have made all these statements about my scumminess, but as yet I don't think I've seen a single one. Even when you say "this post is not reasonable" you have not said why. I genuinely don't mind if you think I'm scum and have reasons, but you simply haven't given any. Which is a different situation because now you are putting pressure on without evidence, and so depriving town of the chance to make up their own mind. 

FoS Mantle

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

radishhead said:
No way - I don't believe that there can be two Robins. If Pezus wanted to make three Batman sidekicks then he would have made one of them Alfred or something; I think this issue needs to be tackled first. One of the Robins is either lying, or some sort of alteration on the character that's significant enough to allow there to be two of them

Batman actually HAD TWO Robins as sidekicks... One was named Dick and the other was named something else. So it is entirely possible that there is two Robins in this game. I know we're not flavor hunting; but I just wanna point out that the second Robin later turns out to be Red Hood - a villain. But 2 Robins is plausible.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

theprof00 said:
Couldnt be more wrong mr mantle.
Ill respond when im out of work.
I did not talk meta for instance, except when abc asked me a direct question.
And then i hosed him shortly after

Also you say you werent asking for scumlist reasoning.
So then your post about my list had nothing to do with figuring out why i felt the way i did and was just you pointing out a suspect?
Good to know

Considering that post wasn't even directed at you, I find it troubling why you would think so.

And You talking meta was in the last game. You still have talked quite a bit of flavor - you have your part in that discussion at least.

Around the Network

HoS @Hatmoza

Reason: What kind of a reaction is that? He went from following my votes + curious --> me suspecting him --> defensive --> me pointing his defensiveness out --> full on super aggression at me.

I didn't do anything that would make him flip like this. He basically went from what I assume was neutral, to all that almost instantly after I started suspecting him and then pointed out his change of tone.

DanneSandin said:

I know ONE of the Robins have come out as Dick... Right? Wasn't that you miz??

Yes.

PS: I'm no Batman expert, so I don't know the difference between Robins.

DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

theprof00 said: 

-snip epicly long wall showing half my posts-

I'm sorry but I could do this all day. Nothing here says scum, and everything says townie playing his town self.

I leave out my reasoning for obvious reasons, and it always works out. Look at j0 for instance in that MLP game. I left my reasoning to attack him the next day, he was scum and he was caught.

I am not asking someone why they think someone is scum or town - so I am not a hypocrite.

His post towards zero - what you call as reasonable, is just not. I don't see how that statistic is anything reasonable.

HIm trying to figure out why I suspect him - seriously? SO let me guess. J0 never tried to figure that out - nope he did. Carl never tried to figure it out in his game either, oh wait nope. He tried to do it too.

So yeah, stupid observation on your part.

________

As far as your beginning of the post is concerned -

You were being vague, but I normally don't care about it. You were the person who were upset that someone was vague. In fact, I am surprised you were this upset I thought you were scum.

You are using "what scum would probably do" way too much. Reminds me of Linkz in the Random Videogame Characters Round.

Attacking people who are discussing meta/flavor is also something I've seen scum do. Did you see DT metaing last game? Nope. And yet he was scum.

The people who were actually talking flavor were the likes of mario(poisoner), zero(town), yourself(lol), and maybe a couple of others. The scum team - tabaha, DT, spurge, did NOT talk meta/flavor much, if at all. SO much for your "Scum would try and talk meta" argument.

You were not the subject. There was no need for me to talk about you, your suspicions or anything. You came into suspect list because of your suspect list, and there is no reasoning required for that to happen.

You think my suspicion is lacking in foundation; yet you aren't even referencing what makes me suspicious of you. Like I said, it has got nothing to do with your lack of justification for your reads. Which is weak anyway, now that you've provided them.

Except for one part where he FOS's three people for metaing, which was at the beginning of the day, nothing screams town like you suggest, and a lot of them actually led to me to be suspicious of him.

@Bolded. How is it not? It's not a difficult bit of logic to follow.... 

@ Italic You have made all these statements about my scumminess, but as yet I don't think I've seen a single one. Even when you say "this post is not reasonable" you have not said why. I genuinely don't mind if you think I'm scum and have reasons, but you simply haven't given any. Which is a different situation because now you are putting pressure on without evidence, and so depriving town of the chance to make up their own mind. 

FoS Mantle

Yes. Now point out where I am putting pressure on you, thereby depriving town of the chance to make up their mind. Let us keep the evidence thing aside for some moments.

hatmoza said:
Like I said miz, I have nothing solid against. All I can do is watch despite being pretty confident you are not part of us town.

Don't get too bent out of shape. Actually do. I love a good melt down here and there.

@DT
If you want more out of miz, ask him. Don't sit back and let people do work for you.

I usually don't, but as I always am past 11:30 I am on iPod. So looking back is a tiresome exercise and making a semi-decent post with multiple quoting us just plain impossibru. Just to quote Mantles last one took ages of cutting down the post manually bits at a time. 

Besides, that would be against the point of asking you to do it in the first place.

i do recommend you read the Mantle Prof interaction btw- if you are town you can get some good info and feels out of it.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
hatmoza said:
Like I said miz, I have nothing solid against. All I can do is watch despite being pretty confident you are not part of us town.

Don't get too bent out of shape. Actually do. I love a good melt down here and there.

@DT
If you want more out of miz, ask him. Don't sit back and let people do work for you.

I usually don't, but as I always am past 11:30 I am on iPod. So looking back is a tiresome exercise and making a semi-decent post with multiple quoting us just plain impossibru. Just to quote Mantles last one took ages of cutting down the post manually bits at a time. 

Besides, that would be against the point of asking you to do it in the first place.

i do recommend you read the Mantle Prof interaction btw- if you are town you can get some good info and feels out of it.

That's exactly what I'm doing at the moment.

I want to see which of the two is miz's scummbuddy :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson