By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

btw,

HoS miz because i can't handle all this behaviour

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
mantlepiecek said:

Grasping at straws is usually never done by townies.

lol keep telling yourself that

So you think otherwise? I personally haven't seen much grasping at straws by town.

theprof00 said:
Again, as I said, previously to people letting him know, he hasn't said anything worth anything, and has instead chosen to give excuses as to why he's not contributing and is, rather, focusing on what other people have found.
In fact
vote: radish

I want to know specifically, that why is it that you are voting radish and not ABC since ABC has been metaing way over what radish is doing.

Like I said miz, I have nothing solid against. All I can do is watch despite being pretty confident you are not part of us town.

Don't get too bent out of shape. Actually do. I love a good melt down here and there.

@DT
If you want more out of miz, ask him. Don't sit back and let people do work for you.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:
I sense A lot of acting from Miz. Definitely worthy of an investigation.

Stop trying to get someone suspect me. It's so transparent.

@Everyone: Notice his change of tone right after I said how I didn't like his vote for chris? What happened to the pushy rude hatmoza? Got all defensive.

FoS @hatmoza

That's exactly what I want, people to see you as the suspect I see.

A little late on the FoS aren't we? why just a finger? Why not the whole hand? Heck why not a vote? Why so cautious?

returning to this @bolded

Another example of presenting while being cautious.

Also, Tabaha and F-F both questioned me earlier about my stance on Danne. I didn't get a "change of tone" with them. If you remember, that's because I said I got a town read from them. So if I'm not happy with you, what kind of read do you think I will have for someone who questions an action that wasn't even posted more than forty minutes? You got it -an acting scum read.

Would you calm down? How could you possibly have flipped from following my every move, i.e. voting like me and agreeing with me, TO THIS?

I FoS'd you instead of HoS or vote because:
1) I didn't think you'd flip out like this
2) I had such a town readin on you before, so I didn't want to jump to conclusions
3) Strange reason, but I didn't want to suspect you cuz I thought you were a nice guy outside of Mafia -_-U ...My mistake.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
HaxtonFale said:
miz1q2w3e said:
DanneSandin said:

Can you please specify your question?

Where did you get the idea that there is a second Robin? Furthermore, how'd you know he's red hood? Am I missing something?

I looked but didn't find anyone (other than myself) claiming Robin. Where'd you get the idea of a second Robin?

I'm a Robin myself. Though I doubt it matters. I think I have claimed it in my last post, in a more or less unclear way.

...So there's another hero with three sidekicks -_-U

Just like I predicted ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

hatmoza said:
@F-F

All there really is to it is Danne said *paraphrasing* "we're gonna find out soon" on whether I was scum or not. That just does not sit well with me.

I want to know what that was all about and he keeps talking about the game of thrones round. And people are hush hush about the whole thing.

You still haven't got an answer from me? I thought I'd spelled it out a few times all ready...?

Other than the posts I've addressed, I’ve not read anything else and will do so later on.

miz1q2w3e said:

I know it doesn't mean much, but since I already had it made, I thought I'd share:

Linkzmax - Dr. Horrible (I assume he's kidding)
Stefl1504 - Free Spirit (Captain America)
miz1q2w3e - Robin (Batman)
tabaha - demolition man (Captain America)
Zero - Bat Girl (Batman)
DarkThanatos - Mary-Jane (Spiderman)
Yoshiya - Bucky (Captain America)
prof - Toro (Human Torch)
A BAD CLOWN - Krypto (Superman)
HaxtonFale - Another Robin (Batman)

Captain America: 3
Batman: 3
Spiderman: 1(sort of)
Superman: 1
Human Torch: 1

I know ONE of the Robins have come out as Dick... Right? Wasn't that you miz??

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
@F-F

All there really is to it is Danne said *paraphrasing* "we're gonna find out soon" on whether I was scum or not. That just does not sit well with me.

I want to know what that was all about and he keeps talking about the game of thrones round. And people are hush hush about the whole thing.

You still haven't got an answer from me? I thought I'd spelled it out a few times all ready...?

yeah yeah I saw it. I've moved on to better things now.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson