By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

miz1q2w3e said:

...So there's another hero with three sidekicks -_-U

I suppose Mr. Wayne can afford that...

Oh, on a side note - my item/skill is completely unrelated to my character. In other words, yet another reason to not do flavorhunting. It's pointless if there are more people in the same position.

And for some reason Chrome doesn't check spelling in this box. Weird.

[01:33] <@Palom> Question: Biology: Which major terrestial biome is characterized by very cold winters and mostly herbacious plants? (1)

[01:33] tsundra

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
@ Stefl's death:
Well, it's either a stupid Day-vigilante, or a third party. If mafia had a power like that I doubt they'd burn it on Day 1 like that. The better odds are on third party since Stefl was so trusted, though it's possible a day vig was convinced Stefl was scum and feared he would sail to victory on town trust.

I disagree with everyone saying it was most likely town. I think third party is more likely. But I agree that mafia doing it was extremely unlikely.

Mafia would only be burning that power if it was limited use. I don't think it's safe to assume it was a limited power (if coming from mafia).

And stefl was the best option for mafia or third party if third party doesn't win with town. Unless it was someone who thought stefl wasn't town, and in my opinion it would be someone with not many experience. It's a personal opinion here because i was kinda sure about stefl being town. At least as mafia I would be afraid of saying my name and who am i sidekick for with so little info.

Did you mean Mafia would only be burning that power if it was UNlimited use? Typo or is that your actual meaning. 

I've said it before, I agree with FF and Tabaha. I think this is a non-town aligned third party. Stefl was my biggest town feel at that point.

can i explain it with a rewording? mafia would not be burning the power if they can use it unlimited or 9001 times (once a day obv)

DarkThanatos said:
miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:
I don't really understand why NTC would post a message like that if he were mafia - I'd have thought he'd be more careful about what he said if that were the case. Why would he (effectively) say "I thought most of the talking activity would take place during night?". Then again, there's no real reason (at all) for a town to say this either. I'm not voting until he roleclaims though; it's too risky that we're potentially losing an important role on day 1, and that's something that I've always been against, new player or not.

That's exactly what I was about to say. I was thinking about it just now.

why did you vote him then? 

Maaahosive Bandwagonning. I did warn you about being hungry :P 

Unvote Yoshiya

Vote: Miz

Let that be a lesson to you ;)

"...:P...;)"

I may be picking on trivial points here, but your messages really do feel different from the last round I played with you - all these emotes make you seem uncomfortably cheerful. What's the deal?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Don't worry guys! I found Spiderman! I don't know what Joker is doing to our heros, but he has brought out a whole new side to my Peterkins! D:

Yoshiya said:
I'm really liking this new F-F. The game I played with him when we were both mafia he was a huge lurker (even in the mafia QT itself :P) so unless he has changed his playstyle drastically since then, I'm going to put him in my town list.

Goddangit. I just realised I can't refer to you as darkSteed anymore because DanneShadin is DS.

On a more serious note- ^Last jokey post for the foreseeable future. I was giong to stop but I just saw the picture and it was too perfect. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

HaxtonFale said:
miz1q2w3e said:

...So there's another hero with three sidekicks -_-U

I suppose Mr. Wayne can afford that...

Oh, on a side note - my item/skill is completely unrelated to my character. In other words, yet another reason to not do flavorhunting. It's pointless if there are more people in the same position.

And for some reason Chrome doesn't check spelling in this box. Weird.

Could people STFU about having skills/items?

This is for everyone. Unless it's crucial JUST STFU ABOUT YOUR ROLE.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I know it doesn't mean much, but since I already had it made, I thought I'd share:

Linkzmax - Dr. Horrible (I assume he's kidding)
Stefl1504 - Free Spirit (Captain America)
miz1q2w3e - Robin (Batman)
tabaha - demolition man (Captain America)
Zero - Bat Girl (Batman)
DarkThanatos - Mary-Jane (Spiderman)
Yoshiya - Bucky (Captain America)
prof - Toro (Human Torch)
A BAD CLOWN - Krypto (Superman)
HaxtonFale - Another Robin (Batman)

Captain America: 3
Batman: 3
Spiderman: 1(sort of)
Superman: 1
Human Torch: 1

I sense A lot of acting from Miz. Definitely worthy of an investigation.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

No way - I don't believe that there can be two Robins. If Pezus wanted to make three Batman sidekicks then he would have made one of them Alfred or something; I think this issue needs to be tackled first. One of the Robins is either lying, or some sort of alteration on the character that's significant enough to allow there to be two of them

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:

well fuck it, let's lynch the new guy then.

Unvote Yoshiya

Vote NineTailsRapidash

I there is a vigilante, please shoot spurge in his face and I will be ever so grateful to you. Also cop. investigate Yoshiya, if you want.

I'm surprised no one questioned this move further.

Why are you voting chris? I don't like how you switched from Yoshiya so suddenly.

Simple. I think a Rapidash lynch isn't a bad one. Unless you and F-F were discussing his scumminess for our entertainement?

Major scummy vibe from you Hat. 

"Fuck it" is not an acceptable reason for lynching a player, especially a new one. just because it "Isn't a bad onE" Doesn't mean it is a good one. 

FF wasn't saying he was scummy, he was saying he was a waste of a player if he was going to continue to passive post/lurk and misvote. 

Unvote Miz

Vote Hat. 

Miz at least can be excused for being hungry, and he followed it up by doubting himself, which shows he is actually thinking about it. you are an experienced player, and I know a town you can pick up better lynches then that. 

The only feasible way I can think you out of this, is that you are trying to see who else will bandwagon. Even then though, players had already started voting him, so it looks more like you are the one joining the bandwagon. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:
I don't really understand why NTC would post a message like that if he were mafia - I'd have thought he'd be more careful about what he said if that were the case. Why would he (effectively) say "I thought most of the talking activity would take place during night?". Then again, there's no real reason (at all) for a town to say this either. I'm not voting until he roleclaims though; it's too risky that we're potentially losing an important role on day 1, and that's something that I've always been against, new player or not.

That's exactly what I was about to say. I was thinking about it just now.

why did you vote him then? 

Maaahosive Bandwagonning. I did warn you about being hungry :P 

Unvote Yoshiya

Vote: Miz

Let that be a lesson to you ;)

1) I voted for him cuz I was sick of him not posting and wanted to get rid of him. Also, he didn't appear to be vanilla. If he was the vigilante, he was a stupid one for killing stefl.
2) Then I saw how quickly hatz switched over, and it occured to me that he also voted Yoshiya after I voted him. I didn't like taht.
3) I was really about to post that, but since there's no editing, I take a long time to post. Having someone else with me felt good.