By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

I don't really understand why NTC would post a message like that if he were mafia - I'd have thought he'd be more careful about what he said if that were the case. Why would he (effectively) say "I thought most of the talking activity would take place during night?". Then again, there's no real reason (at all) for a town to say this either. I'm not voting until he roleclaims though; it's too risky that we're potentially losing an important role on day 1, and that's something that I've always been against, new player or not.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

well fuck it, let's lynch the new guy then.

Unvote Yoshiya

Vote NineTailsRapidash

I there is a vigilante, please shoot spurge in his face and I will be ever so grateful to you. Also cop. investigate Yoshiya, if you want.

I'm surprised no one questioned this move further.

Why are you voting chris? I don't like how you switched from Yoshiya so suddenly.

radishhead said:
I don't really understand why NTC would post a message like that if he were mafia - I'd have thought he'd be more careful about what he said if that were the case. Why would he (effectively) say "I thought most of the talking activity would take place during night?". Then again, there's no real reason (at all) for a town to say this either. I'm not voting until he roleclaims though; it's too risky that we're potentially losing an important role on day 1, and that's something that I've always been against, new player or not.

That's exactly what I was about to say. I was thinking about it just now.

I rushed through the last ~80 posts so that I could contribute on something topical, but I think I missed this stuff about Robin. I believe that attempting to flavourhunt in this round will be useless, but I also don't believe that there can be more than one of the same sidekick (if that has claimed to be the case? It seems it at a first glance)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
@ Stefl's death:
Well, it's either a stupid Day-vigilante, or a third party. If mafia had a power like that I doubt they'd burn it on Day 1 like that. The better odds are on third party since Stefl was so trusted, though it's possible a day vig was convinced Stefl was scum and feared he would sail to victory on town trust.

I disagree with everyone saying it was most likely town. I think third party is more likely. But I agree that mafia doing it was extremely unlikely.

Mafia would only be burning that power if it was limited use. I don't think it's safe to assume it was a limited power (if coming from mafia).

And stefl was the best option for mafia or third party if third party doesn't win with town. Unless it was someone who thought stefl wasn't town, and in my opinion it would be someone with not many experience. It's a personal opinion here because i was kinda sure about stefl being town. At least as mafia I would be afraid of saying my name and who am i sidekick for with so little info.

Did you mean Mafia would only be burning that power if it was UNlimited use? Typo or is that your actual meaning. 

I've said it before, I agree with FF and Tabaha. I think this is a non-town aligned third party. Stefl was my biggest town feel at that point.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
HaxtonFale said:
miz1q2w3e said:
DanneSandin said:

Can you please specify your question?

Where did you get the idea that there is a second Robin? Furthermore, how'd you know he's red hood? Am I missing something?

I looked but didn't find anyone (other than myself) claiming Robin. Where'd you get the idea of a second Robin?

I'm a Robin myself. Though I doubt it matters. I think I have claimed it in my last post, in a more or less unclear way.

...So there's another hero with three sidekicks -_-U

miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:

well fuck it, let's lynch the new guy then.

Unvote Yoshiya

Vote NineTailsRapidash

I there is a vigilante, please shoot spurge in his face and I will be ever so grateful to you. Also cop. investigate Yoshiya, if you want.

I'm surprised no one questioned this move further.

Why are you voting chris? I don't like how you switched from Yoshiya so suddenly.

Simple. I think a Rapidash lynch isn't a bad one. Unless you and F-F were discussing his scumminess for our entertainement?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Also,mantle, how could you be shocked that I got no questions from my vote when it's only 40 minutes old. That's what's odd.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

*miz* that was for miz.

miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:

That's exactly what I was about to say. I was thinking about it just now.

why did you vote him then? 

Maaahosive Bandwagonning. I did warn you about being hungry :P 

Unvote Yoshiya

Vote: Miz

Let that be a lesson to you ;)

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War