By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Final-Fan said:
AAAAAA HOW DID I MISS THAT I JUST READ THE THREAD WHAT ELSE DID I MISS

Did you see this? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4911076

Around the Network

Looks like mainly I just missed hat's post because it was when I started posting and tabaha's response.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

I hope you noticed the part where "Red Hood" Robin became a villain and that is why Danne singled him out as a sidekick someone would be reluctant to claim. 

Yes, I noticed it after much re-reading.

miz1q2w3e said:
Final-Fan said:
AAAAAA HOW DID I MISS THAT I JUST READ THE THREAD WHAT ELSE DID I MISS

Did you see this? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4911076

Yes, IMO it makes no sense from either town or mafia standpoint.  He's just saying he thought it was fine to lurk, obvious bullshit.  The part about actions does suggest he might have one though. 

I was just getting the posts out there before voting. 

Vote ninetailschris

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

@F-F

All there really is to it is Danne said *paraphrasing* "we're gonna find out soon" on whether I was scum or not. That just does not sit well with me.

I want to know what that was all about and he keeps talking about the game of thrones round. And people are hush hush about the whole thing.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Final-Fan said:

I hope you noticed the part where "Red Hood" Robin became a villain and that is why Danne singled him out as a sidekick someone would be reluctant to claim. 

Yes, I noticed it after much re-reading.

Oops, just noticed I didn't unvote Danne.

Unvote, Vote: ninetailschris

well fuck it, let's lynch the new guy then.

Unvote Yoshiya

Vote NineTailsRapidash

I there is a vigilante, please shoot spurge in his face and I will be ever so grateful to you. Also cop. investigate Yoshiya, if you want.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

I try not to be pushy anymore because I made a townie snap and modkill himself.
DS, and I mean this with all due respect, it's just that scum ability to survive day one is to look active. When they feel being active hurts their cause, they prefer to talk about nothing. When someone who is town indulges said talk, it allows mafia to actively lurk, posting about nothing. When we remove that ability, that excuse, we force mafia to change strategy, and that is a good thing.

Was that the Game of Thrones game?

Uh, never thought about it that way! Sounds reasonable =D

Yeah, trucks.
That is why I also said earlier I try not to hammer Trucks over little things. I think of him as scum early on, like now even, but I try not to bother him too much over it.

Yeah, that could have been such an amazing game!! I nailed 2 scums the two first nights... Sadly, town lynched ME and when I turned up a cop, they STILL didn't lynch my two suspects. That's plain stupid ^^

I over looked this the first time but you keep referring to that game as an accomplishment.

1- this isn't giving you any towny points. As a matter of fact, you still dodged my question so I'll ask again. Did you have anything to do with stefl's death? Your avoidance of the question tells me yes.

2- That game was an epic failure for you and hardly something to be proud of. Yes you investigated 2 scum but they got you lynched and went on to get a perfect win.

Da hell? I never saw (or UNDERSTOOD) you asking me if I had anything with the death of stefl. I said that I didn't see his death until 3 HOURS after because I was watching TV with my gf (HIMYM and Dr Who if you wanna know). I've already said that. So it would be impossible for me to have anything with his death to do.

So, no. I wasn't in any form or way a part of stefl's death, nor will I be part of any death in this game unless it's a lynch where I am voting. Happy?

You're really such an unpleasent guy you know?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I'm busy watching TV with the gf, and only had 5 minutes over and that's why I replied in the post above and will be gone again now.

Haven't read anything beyond that mean post from hatz

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

miz1q2w3e said:
DanneSandin said:

Can you please specify your question?

Where did you get the idea that there is a second Robin? Furthermore, how'd you know he's red hood? Am I missing something?

I looked but didn't find anyone (other than myself) claiming Robin. Where'd you get the idea of a second Robin?

I'm a Robin myself. Though I doubt it matters. I think I have claimed it in my last post, in a more or less unclear way.

Final-Fan said:
HaxtonFale said:

Just a small request to pezus: could you please make your table with red lines? That'd be grand, since it will be harder to miss even in a state of limited perception, i.e. after class or in the morning.

That's all you have to say after the amount of stuff that was said since your previous post? 

Yes, as a matter of fact it is. It's taking a whole lot of time (my free time, in which I certainly started lacking) to just read all these posts. I've been gone for about four hours and here I get one hundred and seventeen new posts to read. This is seriously not motivating, especially at 11pm.

Also, hey, half of the stuff that was posted between my first two posts (i.e. before the one you just quoted) was people trying to figure out who is mafia and who isn't based on flavour and previous games (which is still going on). I seriously hope you didn't expect me to join this kind of discussion or vote for the sake of voting. If you really want this kind of game, I might as well vote you - since I have as many reasons to do so as to stay on No lynch option.

[01:33] <@Palom> Question: Biology: Which major terrestial biome is characterized by very cold winters and mostly herbacious plants? (1)

[01:33] tsundra