By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Final-Fan said:
miz1q2w3e said:
I asked him if he cared to explain. I got no answer.
tabaha said:
Oh but i said something about it

And you just let it go when he stonewalled?  For shame.  That's worse than someone who simply missed or dismissed it. 

but he did answered my post. In a way that I was (not) expecting

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
Wow DS, read the thread.
I just posted that I am Toro, Human Torch's only sidekick. Will you please stop talking about the flavor. It is UTTERLY POINTLESS.

I am reading it. I saw your post. I simply didn't respond to it. And I think a said some posts back that the numbers maybe don't matter, but I'm still confused about MJ. And that's that. I ain't gonna throw my vote on MJ just because it doesn't sit well with me; I wanna know more about if there is OTHER none side kickers around. I wanna examine every possibility. There could be very subtle hints everywhere. Like how pezus wrote brainiacs this way: brainiacs when stefl was shoot.

Come on Danne.  He was shot in the HEAD, where his BRAINS are, thereby blowing his brains out.  It doesn't take a brainiac to get the pun. 

I was also going to castigate you about the relentless flavorhunting attempts, but it looks like prof already talked sense into you. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:
hatmoza said:

I think we have our dumbass day killer right here.
Explain what this post was supposed to mean.

If he is, he must've hit the wrong target. :P I think he was aiming for you, but hit Stefl instead.

I have strong reason to believe he did try to kill me, yes.

Or so I thought at the time.  Why has nothing been made of this?  Is your reference to your stint as Governor a prod to get people to bring this subject up again?  You may as well roleclaim if you are a role that chooses who to redirect actions targeted at yourself to and picked Stefl. 

Nothing's been made of it because we have a lot of scum in this game it appears. At least that's what I was thinking when rarely anyone touched on the subject.

I honestly believe we have a large scum faction and they have a 1 time day kill.

And no, I can't redirect unfortunately, and that prod was to get a response from trucks. I want reactions.

At least I got a town read from you out of this.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

and tabaha.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:

And you just let it go when he stonewalled?  For shame.  That's worse than someone who simply missed or dismissed it. 

And what was that?  Link plz. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network

I'm really liking this new F-F. The game I played with him when we were both mafia he was a huge lurker (even in the mafia QT itself :P) so unless he has changed his playstyle drastically since then, I'm going to put him in my town list.

Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4911234

AAAAAA HOW DID I MISS THAT I JUST READ THE THREAD WHAT ELSE DID I MISS

miz1q2w3e said:
Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4911234

In his defense. I think he's still catching up.

miz1q2w3e said:
DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

puh-leeease

Yes, someone claimed Batgirl. So? Out of THAT, you get that the third one has to be Red Hood Robin?

I'm just seeing a co-relation between the number of sidekicks to a hero. I'm not saying that there IS a 2nd Robin out there, I said that I UNDERSTAND if he doesn't wanna out himself

Everyone up till now thought it was SO weird that Captain America had 3 sidekicks. Are you telling me that you thought it was normal all along (AND didn't say anything about it)? ...and how oddly specific of you to choose Red Hood Robin.

Is anyone else online? Can somebody read his last few posts and tell me I'm not jumping to conclusions here?

I hope you noticed the part where "Red Hood" Robin became a villain and that is why Danne singled him out as a sidekick someone would be reluctant to claim.