By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

theprof00 said:

I try not to be pushy anymore because I made a townie snap and modkill himself.
DS, and I mean this with all due respect, it's just that scum ability to survive day one is to look active. When they feel being active hurts their cause, they prefer to talk about nothing. When someone who is town indulges said talk, it allows mafia to actively lurk, posting about nothing. When we remove that ability, that excuse, we force mafia to change strategy, and that is a good thing.

Was that the Game of Thrones game?

Uh, never thought about it that way! Sounds reasonable =D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

DS, and I mean this with all due respect, it's just that scum ability to survive day one is to look active. When they feel being active hurts their cause, they prefer to talk about nothing. When someone who is town indulges said talk, it allows mafia to actively lurk, posting about nothing. When we remove that ability, that excuse, we force mafia to change strategy, and that is a good thing.

Yeah, trucks.
That is why I also said earlier I try not to hammer Trucks over little things. I think of him as scum early on, like now even, but I try not to bother him too much over it.

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

Yeah, trucks.
That is why I also said earlier I try not to hammer Trucks over little things. I think of him as scum early on, like now even, but I try not to bother him too much over it.

Yeah, that could have been such an amazing game!! I nailed 2 scums the two first nights... Sadly, town lynched ME and when I turned up a cop, they STILL didn't lynch my two suspects. That's plain stupid ^^

Seriously; ninetails, radish and haxton needs to get in here more often and contribute!!

Again, as I said, previously to people letting him know, he hasn't said anything worth anything, and has instead chosen to give excuses as to why he's not contributing and is, rather, focusing on what other people have found.
In fact
vote: radish

Around the Network

(This relates to earlier discussion)
zero is certainly playing poorly, but I'm not confident that translates to "scummily". But it might.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

tabaha said:
hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:
Hatmoza is cursed with getting scum roles.

If he is I'll figure it out pretty soon ^^

I think we have our dumbass day killer right here.

Explain what this post was supposed to mean.

If he is, he must've hit the wrong target. :P I think he was aiming for you, but hit Stefl instead.

I have strong reason to believe he did try to kill me, yes.

crazy question: Are you a day time redirector or soemthing like that?

Nope.

You would LOVE to know my role, wouldn't you?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

A Bad Clown said:
I think we should hear something from final fan and the guy who hasn't shown up yet, it's possible we're all missing important information on this game they could provide

Is that a request to nameclaim? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

HaxtonFale said:

Just a small request to pezus: could you please make your table with red lines? That'd be grand, since it will be harder to miss even in a state of limited perception, i.e. after class or in the morning.

That's all you have to say after the amount of stuff that was said since your previous post? 

hatmoza said:
tabaha said:
hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:
Hatmoza is cursed with getting scum roles.

If he is I'll figure it out pretty soon ^^

I think we have our dumbass day killer right here.

Explain what this post was supposed to mean.

If he is, he must've hit the wrong target. :P I think he was aiming for you, but hit Stefl instead.

I have strong reason to believe he did try to kill me, yes.

crazy question: Are you a day time redirector or soemthing like that?

Nope.

You would LOVE to know my role, wouldn't you?

i don't really care about roles. You can't win just by knowing the roles, you need to know their alignment >_>