By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

miz1q2w3e said:
DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
DanneSandin said:

Well, someone claimed Bat girl if I remember correctly... No? I'm pretty sure someone did... I think the count was:

CAp AM: 3 SK

Bat: 2 SK

Super: 1 SK

Spidey: 1 SK

Am I missing someone?

Going by this list it's actually quite clear to see that there could be 3 bat side kicks; 2 Robins and one Batgirl. And Superman not only has krypto the dog as a side kick, he's also got Super girl and Super Boy. That's ALSO 3 side kicks! Perhaps every hero has 3 side kicks?!

Weird how no one came to think about this until now... Not even I saw that connection. And this theory would single out MJ even more... But I wouldn't be comfortable to lynch MJ right now anyways

Bull. shit.

What are you talking about? What part is bull shit? be specific man!

puh-leeease

Yes, someone claimed Batgirl. So? Out of THAT, you get that the third one has to be Red Hood Robin?

I'm just seeing a co-relation between the number of sidekicks to a hero. I'm not saying that there IS a 2nd Robin out there, I said that I UNDERSTAND if he doesn't wanna out himself

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Wow DS, read the thread.
I just posted that I am Toro, Human Torch's only sidekick. Will you please stop talking about the flavor. It is UTTERLY POINTLESS.

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

What is going on here? Do you admit you're not town? At least not vanilla?

Somebody with experience please take a look.

I know, it's some crazt shit!! Night kill comfirmed??

I was just joking with you in regards of that "fishing" comment.

hos dannesandin

For making a joke, or you not believing it to be a joke?

Yup, I don't believe, because I thought it looked like rolefishing too.

And the part I don't like is you switching on it.

To me, miz is pretty townie, so that's why I said it as a joke. It seemed pretty sincere to me; as in actually surprised that chris did something like that, and not happily surprised. As far as I know this is miz's first game, right? When I played my first game I wouldn't have come to think about rolefishing. That's not what you do your first time around. You just try to keep up. Just look at chris; he's totally stumped about how this game works. Not because he hasn't played it before, but because it's the first time he plays it like THIS. I don't think knows full out what to do and what not to do in certain situations.

DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

puh-leeease

Yes, someone claimed Batgirl. So? Out of THAT, you get that the third one has to be Red Hood Robin?

I'm just seeing a co-relation between the number of sidekicks to a hero. I'm not saying that there IS a 2nd Robin out there, I said that I UNDERSTAND if he doesn't wanna out himself

Everyone up till now thought it was SO weird that Captain America had 3 sidekicks. Are you telling me that you thought it was normal all along (AND didn't say anything about it)? ...and how oddly specific of you to choose Red Hood Robin.

Is anyone else online? Can somebody read his last few posts and tell me I'm not jumping to conclusions here?

well I have to admit that the name and sidekick things are just for the flavor after paying attention to my role PM

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Wow DS, read the thread.
I just posted that I am Toro, Human Torch's only sidekick. Will you please stop talking about the flavor. It is UTTERLY POINTLESS.

I am reading it. I saw your post. I simply didn't respond to it. And I think a said some posts back that the numbers maybe don't matter, but I'm still confused about MJ. And that's that. I ain't gonna throw my vote on MJ just because it doesn't sit well with me; I wanna know more about if there is OTHER none side kickers around. I wanna examine every possibility. There could be very subtle hints everywhere. Like how pezus wrote brainiacs this way: brainiacs when stefl was shoot.

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
Wow DS, read the thread.

I am reading it. I saw your post. I simply didn't respond to it. And I think a said some posts back that the numbers maybe don't matter, but I'm still confused about MJ. And that's that. I ain't gonna throw my vote on MJ just because it doesn't sit well with me; I wanna know more about if there is OTHER none side kickers around. I wanna examine every possibility. There could be very subtle hints everywhere. Like how pezus wrote brainiacs this way: brainiacs when stefl was shoot.

And I'm telling you that is a pointless endeavor, and you're just taking up posts making the thread longer for people who need to catch up. That is hurting town. I'm not going to call you scum because of it, but please refrain from posting about inconsequential topics.

miz1q2w3e said:
DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

puh-leeease

Everyone up till now thought it was SO weird that Captain America had 3 sidekicks. Are you telling me that you thought it was normal all along (AND didn't say anything about it)? ...and how oddly specific of you to choose Red Hood Robin.

Is anyone else online? Can somebody read his last few posts and tell me I'm not jumping to conclusions here?

Damnit, read that post again. You haven't undertood it. I wrote "It's weird how no one came to think about that, not EVEN ME". So there you have it. I came up with that co-relation when we talked right now. And I made the Red Hood/Robin comment way before this discussion, when I was talking with FF

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
Wow DS, read the thread.

And I'm telling you that is a pointless endeavor, and you're just taking up posts making the thread longer for people who need to catch up. That is hurting town. I'm not going to call you scum because of it, but please refrain from posting about inconsequential topics.

Yeah, sure. I'll stop talking about the numbers of side kicks, and the fact that one person isn't even a side kick. If it's important it'll pop up again. That's all I had to go by; I have a real hard time reading everyone, except for you. You're not as pushy as you used to be, but that could be a change of style (which would benifit you, and obviously has since you're alive and not up for a lynch)

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
Wow DS, read the thread.

Yeah, sure. I'll stop talking about the numbers of side kicks, and the fact that one person isn't even a side kick. If it's important it'll pop up again. That's all I had to go by; I have a real hard time reading everyone, except for you. You're not as pushy as you used to be, but that could be a change of style (which would benifit you, and obviously has since you're alive and not up for a lynch)

I try not to be pushy anymore because I made a townie snap and modkill himself.
DS, and I mean this with all due respect, it's just that scum ability to survive day one is to look active. When they feel being active hurts their cause, they prefer to talk about nothing. When someone who is town indulges said talk, it allows mafia to actively lurk, posting about nothing. When we remove that ability, that excuse, we force mafia to change strategy, and that is a good thing.