By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DanneSandin said:
supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:

Yes, I know that flavors don't match and that's why I'm confused about MJ. Every one else we know about are side kicks. MJ isn't. Do you know what that means? Or are you sure it means jack shit?

Who would you consider Spiderman's sidekick?

Also, no, it doesn't mean anything if names were randomly assigned just like roles. I have already stated this.

I don't actually know... I don't know my spidey-history, so I don't know if he has one. But it's weird to have a hero without a side kick, when every other hero has several side kicks (Cap Ams, but also Batman; and I understand why the second Robin doesn't out himself since he's also the Red Hood and could get lynched for that fact alone).

What?? Where'd you even get that?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
zero129 said:
tabaha said:
zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I haven't played against scum Zero, is he as clueless when he's scum than when he's town?

Oh wait. Hold up now!.

So you who have played with me many times as town and someone who by now should know i always get suspicous of people decide to try using that against me this game and ask a question like this in this game??.

Why this game out of all others we played??.

Am i detecting a slip?

if its from trucks you are detacting it then yes.

He has just slipped that the only times he has played with me is as town. So why Vote for me now and ask is this how i play as mafia when he knows its how i always play everytime i have been town with him.

Slip on YOU.

why would you need to defend your paystyle that much and say that it didn't change?

So, tabaha, who else pointed this out in this game?

iI think someone else mentioned it. If you had the work to get that post you'll probably find another from someone else close to it

I gave my vote what let for me to do but read

Abc. Lynch

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:
A Bad Clown said:

Also there the issue of the 3 Captain America sidekicks, and the two of the three claimed were Bucky and Free Spirit.

That's not really an issue. Real issue would be people fakeclaiming sidekicks

Are you seriously serious

I was. Why not? But i'll think about it again

ninetailschris said:

Abc. Lynch

No editing.

Around the Network
tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:
A Bad Clown said:

Also there the issue of the 3 Captain America sidekicks, and the two of the three claimed were Bucky and Free Spirit.

That's not really an issue. Real issue would be people fakeclaiming sidekicks

Are you seriously serious

I was. Why not? But i'll think about it again

You might as well say the real issue is mafia killing people.  It's mind-numbingly self-evident and, dare I say, asinine. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

miz1q2w3e said:
ninetailschris said:

Abc. Lynch

No editing.

Mistake

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

ninetailschris said:

Abc. Lynch

As pezus already pointed out when you tried to vote the last time, a vote is only valid if you cast it in the following way:

Vote: Player

ninetailschris said:

Abc. Lynch

The point of this game to question and investigate other players so they let out information, you can participle by countering some claims from other players for example

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
ninetailschris said:

Abc. Lynch

For the record: I DO NOT like how chris is posting. It doesn't give us a chance to read from his posts... Anyone for lynching him already?

...and what a coincidence, I was just thinking about all the people who haven't posted much up till now. Let's not get too caught up in suspecting each other and forget about those absent people. We all seem to be ignoring them. They don't show anything suspicious because they don't actually post.