By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Final-Fan said:

Just qouting you to ask what's your take on this wjole situation. It's good to get a pair if fresh eyes!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
Explanation for me mantle?

I get the impression that you are being dishonest with your scum lists.

oooooh that's a very bad comment mantle, I don't like it one bit.

It is extremely vague.

first of all, they are genuine. second of all, you know I am a dishonest player as town. Very very bad mantle.

All I know is I think you are lying. Your list is hilarious - no analysis, nothing. On pure meta basis, you are scum because you are playing different. However it's not just different - you actually think DT/Tabaha are town, and gave a reasoning for DT that felt rushed. Yeah, my answer was vague but that's how I answer sometimes.

You were not the person I was looking into at that time. So I felt no reason to explain my reasons.

Yes, I do think DT is town because I see his gears moving. He was scum just last round. He doesn't appear to be playing similarly.
As for tabaha, I'll go over him in a bit.

Also, no, it's not that being vague is your thing, but that you deliberately did not call me scum again, you instead chose to say 'dishonest'.

theprof00 said:
Yeah im not impressed with nacho either.
For one, abc has been only talking meta this whole game, and trucks vote on zero felt too reasonable.
Then i ddnt like his full townread to trucks.

Heres my list and reasons.
1. Dt as town. A lot of tjought out posts. I especially liked "funny, people suspecting cap americas when we have people who havent claimed yet." This said to me that he was seriously thinking about the ebidence and not just "talking meta.
2. Tabaha as town. O forget the reason why. Im in line for black fri. Yoo cold too look it up.
3. Zero as town. First to claim, wouldnt do that as scum imo.
Plus his foghting back seems very genuine.
Tjere were 1,2 others.

3. Yoshiya as scum. Don't like his vote on zero.
4. Same woth trucks but trucks has more meta discussion.

I'll try to do more when i get home.
Oh and no i didnt kill stefl.
And yes its obvious its a town and a noob.
Mafia would hide a kill like that til later and vets would likely hold it too.

Now that my rushed list and lack of evidence is cleared up, what's your reasoning now, mantle? You still want to continue this discussion?

Yes. Your rushed list has a reason - a reason that doesn't make me think you are town. For instance - why did you only talk about these guys?

I deliberately choose to call you dishonest because only scum are dishonest or sometimes town are dishonest trying to test others. That was my exact reasoning. Yes, I will still want to continue this discussion.

You say he isn't appearing to be playing similarly (about DT). Who is being vague now? Scum can change their style of play obviously. I did it, linkz did it, you are quite experienced to know it yourself.

Ok, you have no reason to believe I am town. Who cares then? I certainly don't. Come back when you have something more. Love how you're trying to push with 'why did you only talk about these guys' as if continuing to press is going to magically make your original question have purpose. What a poor follow-up.

Like, seriously mantle? Why didn't I talk about others? Did you forget that I just said that it was too cold and that I was waiting in line, ON MY PHONE? I'm happy I was even able to catch up and get a couple reads, much less post anything.

I'm being vague? umm sure whatever mantle. Please, add hypocrite to your list of poorly founded accusations against me.

I specifically said in both the original post and in this followup, that I can see DT is 'thinking'. When I see people genuinely thinking, it makes me think town. When I see people just talking bullshit, like meta, and theorizing pezus' probabilities for including x and y characters, I think scum. DT not only thought about the meta, but thought 'hmm there are three capn's. People suspect something. I don't see how it's that suspicious. Who's right? Me or them? Well, sure, it's strange that there are three, but maybe there are more groups that we just don't know about.' That's what I think when I read his post. That says town to me. While a scum mind could take the opportunity to make himself seem like town by downplaying, we can all see the overwhelming advantage of what that three person group suspicion lead to, evidenced by the vigilante himself. TALKING ABOUT THAT TEAM CAUSED A PLAYER TO BE KILLED. Do you see how meta gaming is scummy? Do you see why a mafia DT would actually encourage it rather than downplaying it? No? I don't expect you to.

Hilarious that you are calling me for being hypocritical, when I did the same to you.

As far as three team thing is considered, I don't even care about it. Scum DT wouldn't possibly know if there was a day town vig, and if the vig is scum then it is a non tell.

My original suspicion on you had nothing to do with you standing in line not talking about others. My suspicion is on your reads - your need to justify your reads only on DT and tabaha especially, and them being polar opposite to mine.

The fact that someone like you who insists that he is following DT throughout this game and thinks DT is town, is again, alarming in my eyes. Not only are you being hypocritical by being vague, you are also being hypocritical by using meta for your analysis - DT is talking meta as much as others, sure maybe he did that in defence and not offence like others but you used it to claim your read of town on DT - contradictory to your statement that radish and ABC are being too much into the meta territory.

Pezus, please send a warning to ninetailchris. He doesn't look like he is going to be participating much.

DanneSandin said:
Final-Fan said:

Just qouting you to ask what's your take on this wjole situation. It's good to get a pair if fresh eyes!!

Still catching up.  I had lunch since my last posts so I'm only on Page 9.  Sorry, but I think I'd prefer to continue to take things in in order rather than skipping to the last couple pages, because it gives better context and I don't even really know what you mean by "this whole situation".  I did skim it though to check for direct responses to what I already posted. 

I will say that I am suspicious of tabaha.  To me he seems ignorant.  But if ninetailschris or whoever is a complete absentee, we can't ignore that.  A modkill is the best way to deal with that, but if we're uncertain about getting it then Day 1 is the best time to spend a lynch on that kind of thing. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Name L-10 L-9 L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Spurge mario

DarkT Yoshiya  mantle                  
Yoshiya miz  DT  zero  hat              
Nacho happyD

zero trucks                    
ninetale nacho

No lynch Radish haxton                  

Time limit spurge  DarkT

Changes since last votals:

mantle unvotes tabaha and votes DarkT
nacho unvotes tabaha and votes ninetale

Around the Network
ninetailschris said:
One day pass yet?

Qouting for attention. And what the hell is that for a kind of question?! Get in here and get active.

mantlepiecek said:

Pezus, please send a warning to ninetailchris. He doesn't look like he is going to be participating much.

I see I got ninja'd in trying to get ninetails attention :P But I also wonder where Radish...??? He's been... absent

Final-Fan said:
DanneSandin said:
Final-Fan said:

Still catching up.  I had lunch since my last posts so I'm only on Page 9.  Sorry, but I think I'd prefer to continue to take things in in order rather than skipping to the last couple pages, because it gives better context and I don't even really know what you mean by "this whole situation".  I did skim it though to check for direct responses to what I already posted. 

I will say that I am suspicious of tabaha.  To me he seems ignorant.  But if ninetailschris or whoever is a complete absentee, we can't ignore that.  A modkill is the best way to deal with that, but if we're uncertain about getting it then Day 1 is the best time to spend a lynch on that kind of thing. 

Take your time =) glad to have you back in the game

supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:

Yes, I know that flavors don't match and that's why I'm confused about MJ. Every one else we know about are side kicks. MJ isn't. Do you know what that means? Or are you sure it means jack shit?

Who would you consider Spiderman's sidekick?

Also, no, it doesn't mean anything if names were randomly assigned just like roles. I have already stated this.

I don't actually know... I don't know my spidey-history, so I don't know if he has one. But it's weird to have a hero without a side kick, when every other hero has several side kicks (Cap Ams, but also Batman; and I understand why the second Robin doesn't out himself since he's also the Red Hood and could get lynched for that fact alone).

Final-Fan said:
A Bad Clown said:
miz1q2w3e said:
A Bad Clown said:

*Radio transmission begins* Ladies and gentlemen, you're this week's entertainment! I have gathered you here to teach you a little about this thing I like to call...chaos . "But, mysterious person in the radio, my little brain can't comprehend such a complicated word. What are you going on about?" you petty little boys and girls might ask. Well, you're here to find out, aren't you? By the end of the week, all of you are going to know the meaning of that word as well as the back of your teeny little hands. The clock is ticking and your mentors aren't growing any younger. Over and out. Heeehehehahaahahahuuaaaaa *click*

Joker has captured the real superheros it seems...

Yep, we're all sidekicks.

The question is now, are we unique sidekicks, or could there be multiples for the same hero? Judging by your claim as Robin I doubt we could have more than 2 to a hero.

Didn't Batman have like a bunch of Robins?  For instance, in the animated series, there's the old Robin who became Nighthawk and then the new Robin, right? 

Yes, and the new Robin (can't remember his name right now) get's

killed, but is revived and turns into the Red Hood, a villain

So I understand if he doesn't out himself :p