By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

It would fit with the noob theory. He scrolled through the thread and saw people weren't that suspicious of hatmoza, so he went with someone else.

The thing is, there are people who have more FoS's on them than stefl. Why kill him?...

stefl didn't really come across as scum to me tbh... I found all Cap Ams side kicks equally scummy :p

Should I deduce that you thought that none of Captain America sidekicks came across as scum to you or did you just contradict yourself?

well being scummy isn't being a scum to me. But I'm not English, so I might use the wording wrong. Stefl didn't come across as more scummy than any one else. At first I thought MJ was our biggest lead, but found every one else on the same level of scummyness. I'm still not sure what to make out of MJ...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:

@tabaha trying to make people suspect others:

In my case, he only suspected me slightly at first, but then nacho pushed him for more. The grasping at straw he displayed in his post (quoting my posts) felt sincere to me, though.

Grasping at straws is usually never done by townies.

Just a note: I meant the grasping was sincere, i.e. he actually felt threatened/pressured. Sincere =/= innocent.

However, I'd like to stress the bolded.

miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:

In my case, he only suspected me slightly at first, but then nacho pushed him for more. The grasping at straw he displayed in his post (quoting my posts) felt sincere to me, though.

Just a note: I meant the grasping was sincere, i.e. he actually felt threatened/pressured. Sincere =/= innocent.

Does that make you feel good about Nacho or worse? As in, his alignment?

tabaha said:
zero129 said:
tabaha said:
zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I haven't played against scum Zero, is he as clueless when he's scum than when he's town?

Oh wait. Hold up now!.

So you who have played with me many times as town and someone who by now should know i always get suspicous of people decide to try using that against me this game and ask a question like this in this game??.

Why this game out of all others we played??.

Am i detecting a slip?

if its from trucks you are detacting it then yes.

He has just slipped that the only times he has played with me is as town. So why Vote for me now and ask is this how i play as mafia when he knows its how i always play everytime i have been town with him.

Slip on YOU.

why would you need to defend your paystyle that much and say that it didn't change?

So, tabaha, who else pointed this out in this game?

mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Does that make you feel good about Nacho or worse? As in, his alignment?

I found his zeal in persuing suspects is reassuring. I feel better about his alignment.

I must say, though, I feel a bit uneasy about him in general. He doesn't post much like the rest of us. Only analyzing others.

Around the Network

I'm going to directly ask Danne if he was on within an hour of Stefl's death

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

FoS: Danne

This line of thinking leads nowhere. It has been explicitly stated in the OP that names and roles don't match, Mario even quoted it not too long ago.

Yes, I know that flavors don't match and that's why I'm confused about MJ. Every one else we know about are side kicks. MJ isn't. Do you know what that means? Or are you sure it means jack shit?

I can't be 100% sure of course but I don't think it's of great importance.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
So who should we lynch today to prevent us some headaches for the days to come? Zero, spurge, HappyD, prof?

I thought HappyD never played with you guys before. Why mention him?

DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
A Bad Clown said:

So superhero sidekicks can be vanilla in this game...so I'm wondering if the more notable sidekicks get actual roles? And where does that leave someone like Mary-Jane?

Sorry I'm late to the party; been busy these last two-three days... As far as I can tell Bucky is pretty notable as Cap Ams sidekick, isn't he? And that was who stefl was, right? So if Bucky, a some what profilic sidekick, has no role, then perhaps MJ could be anything... Right now I'm confused whether or not MJ could be town...

FoS: Danne

This line of thinking leads nowhere. It has been explicitly stated in the OP that names and roles don't match, Mario even quoted it not too long ago.

Yes, I know that flavors don't match and that's why I'm confused about MJ. Every one else we know about are side kicks. MJ isn't. Do you know what that means? Or are you sure it means jack shit?

I am sure it means Jack shit. Trucks has said it leads to nowhere, Hat has said it leads to nowhere, many players have said it leads to nowhere, the OP says it means jackshit. It's just a character name, which has been randomly chosen from a list of character names seperately from roles. You continuing to push on this point despite the overwhelming evidence is beginning to get tiresome. You are just distracting town from issues that actually mean something. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Since when was quoting for reference grasping at straws? He was asked why in more depth and tabaha obliged as requested... 

FoS Miz 

It seems to me you are trying to relieve pressure on yourself by accusing your accuser. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War