By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DarkThanatos said:

Miz your taking that way too literally XD If you look  at the context it was aimed at Pezus. And this was because I'd corrected him 2/3 times on his tables. Last time I started interacting with the tables Stefl got annoyed as he was mod. 

I wasn't asking you, but thanks.

@Everyone else: I wasn't just talking about that post, by the way. I'm asking in general. Is he like this in general.

Anyways, he thinks it's nice that you are correcting him, so no need to worry.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
DarkThanatos said:

Pezus. You will hate me by the end of this. 

You have Yoshiya down twice on the column side. Miz and I are voting him but you have us seperately. 

...Please don't modkill me. :P 

@Everyone: Is DT always this 'silly'?

A lot of his posts feel desperate, like he really wants us to believe what he's saying (i.e. he wants us to believe taht he's innocent/silly).

He's definitely joking around slightly more than he normally does but if anything I think this makes him town. Like he said though, he is normally more silly in the earlier stages of the game before getting srs mode later on.

supermario128 said:
As far as the whole day time vigilante/ SK thing goes. They obviously thought Stefl was a good choice since they pulled the trigger so quickly. I am happy that we only lost a vanilla townie as opposed to a power role, but hitting scum would have been much better obviously. Hopefully they chose more wisely next time.

Those of you asking who did it, why should they claim right away? They can be a threat to town, but also a great benefit if used correctly. Also, mafia would try to kill them the minute they claimed. It is better for them to lay low for now.

I have a feeling Prof is the vigilante for some reason, but that is just a wild guess. :P

You think the 'vigilante' kills without knowing what team their target is? How did you know that?

Same question @radishhead.

FoS @both of you (mario and radish). Reason: The rest of us (rightfully imo) assumed he was killed by scum, and that they meant to kill stefl, knowing he was town.

Yoshiya said:

He's definitely joking around slightly more than he normally does but if anything I think this makes him town. Like he said though, he is normally more silly in the earlier stages of the game before getting srs mode later on.

More: link

He just seems desperate to make us think he knows nothing (i.e. to make us think he's innocent).

miz1q2w3e said:
supermario128 said:
As far as the whole day time vigilante/ SK thing goes. They obviously thought Stefl was a good choice since they pulled the trigger so quickly. I am happy that we only lost a vanilla townie as opposed to a power role, but hitting scum would have been much better obviously. Hopefully they chose more wisely next time.

Those of you asking who did it, why should they claim right away? They can be a threat to town, but also a great benefit if used correctly. Also, mafia would try to kill them the minute they claimed. It is better for them to lay low for now.

I have a feeling Prof is the vigilante for some reason, but that is just a wild guess. :P

You think the 'vigilante' kills without knowing what team their target is? How did you know that?

Same question @radishhead.

FoS @both of you (mario and radish). Reason: The rest of us (rightfully imo) assumed he was killed by scum, and that they meant to kill stefl, knowing he was town.

After reading mario's post again, I raise my FoS to a HoS. How did you know all that??

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:

As the no lynch vote. I disagree with that. In a game this big, the information we gain from finding out how people vote and react to pressure outweighs it. 

Hah. That mgiht be true. My excuse is that I'm really bad at reading people (and tend to trust them a bit too much). That combined with lack of any experience would mean that you can expect me to bandwagon a lot.

Oh well ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

[01:33] <@Palom> Question: Biology: Which major terrestial biome is characterized by very cold winters and mostly herbacious plants? (1)

[01:33] tsundra

miz1q2w3e said:

After reading mario's post again, I raise my FoS to a HoS. How did you know all that??

Ignore this... I read more of the wiki.

Lifts FoS/HoS off mario and radish.

miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:

He just seems desperate to make us think he knows nothing (i.e. to make us think he's innocent).

I think desperate is not the word your looking for. I've played 4 games, and looked through a couple of others. There has never been a day kill I've seen before. I don't know if that could be scum or 3rd party or anything. Hence why I asked. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:

I think desperate is not the word your looking for. I've played 4 games, and looked through a couple of others. There has never been a day kill I've seen before. I don't know if that could be scum or 3rd party or anything. Hence why I asked. 

Why didn't you look at mafiascum wiki?

Even Miz managed it and this is his first game.

happydolphin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:
Hatmoza is cursed with getting scum roles.

If he is I'll figure it out pretty soon ^^

I think we have our dumbass day killer right here.

Explain what this post was supposed to mean.

If he is, he must've hit the wrong target. :P I think he was aiming for you, but hit Stefl instead.

It would fit with the noob theory. He scrolled through the thread and saw people weren't that suspicious of hatmoza, so he went with someone else.

The thing is, there are people who have more FoS's on them than stefl. Why kill him?...