By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Linkzmax said:
I'm not asking you to reread, but the name you are looking for was right inside of the quote. But that idea alone without considering the player is a very weak reason for a vote.

yoshiya brought it up first?

You know, just telling me who it was would be sufficient, please. I have no time for word games though I admit I'm not completely focused.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:
hatmoza said:

Nice of you protecting danne an' all.

But did you consider the possibility of the killer sending a PM to the mod, and the mod recieving hours later when they logged in?

That could have happened had Pezus not been on long before the kill, but Pezus has been constantly online today as was even before the kill. The kill would have had to come within an hour of of Pezus reading it (Pezus posted before 8 hours ago, before he announced stefl's killing 7 hours ago). I'm not sure if DanneSandin was online between 8 and 7 hours ago, but Pezus's definately could not have received a PM late.

Logical, but I still want danne to answer to what he meant in the post I quoted earlier.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Yes, that is why Stefl questioned him. And I later asked him why he(yoshi) had assumed Stefl saying pezus being cruel meant scum had fakeclaims that were traps rather than pezus being cruel could mean multiple town sidekicks to the same here to set up a trap of mislynches.

Anyways, I'm going to head to bed soon. I can't push things without knowing what the answers to my last round of questions were. Mr. Killer, you should claim soon, plzkthx.

In that case

Vote Scum Yoshiya

Around the Network

And please don't mind this bookmark:

*Page 5 When Stefl voted for haxton

I'm a bit intoxicated and I'm tired of catching up.

My scum list - prof, DT, Tabaha.

I am sure that tabaha is scum. I am not so sure of hat but he can wait. I will be very dissatisfied if this day ends up with any other lynch other than tabaha.

Town list - Nacho, trucks, Miz, ABC.

Everyone else neutral. The reason I am posting this is to make it very clear that I am for tabaha's lynch. Nacho indirectly answered my question, an FOT for his as well.

Explanation for me mantle?

I'm changing up the style of quoting so I can address specific points; if you know a better way to format this, please let me know.

Supermario128: Basically, I think it is a bit too early to assign everyone as town or scum at this point.
These reads aren't set in stone quite yet. I like developing lots of reads early because it usually gets people thinking a bit more about people that they wouldn't otherwise think about.

Supermario128: Tabaha, Spurge, FF as mafia.
What's scummy about FF to you? I don't remember him posting anything in this thread, save for a promise that he'll catch up soon.

tabaha: Why: I would be insta marked as scum for doing that (in reference to my line "I think that he would rather keep his mouth shut than toss half-baked suspicion into the mix")
The reason you would be suspected for that is less the fact that it's a scumtell in general, but more that it's a meta tell for you. We expect different things out of players when we have a general grasp of playstyle. I'm guessing ABC doesn't have a meta of lurking as scum (based on him being called a new kid and based on people not calling him town for general activity), and so he could probably get away with it more than you could. I find that he's willing to share all of his theories and all of his suspicions, regardless of how significant they are, to be town. It shows that he's working at a lot of different angles to find mafia which is something mafia don't have to do because they already know who is scum and who is town, and they don't really care which town gets lynched as long as it's not them.

tabaha: The part about me made no sense to me. If you did paid attention to round 47 i was literally useless and with crappy opinions everytime i posted.
I liked the majority of your posts in 47; your interpretation of your own play that game is a bit of a surprise, honestly. You sat comfortably in my town list the entire time I was alive, so you did something right.

tabaha: DT making that claim makes him town? lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0l What if the claim is true and scum are the ones that deviate the super heroes from the correct path? As in making spider man only thinking about her and forget his role as a super hero. If you're going to flavor hunt then do it properly and not some half baked version
If it was his true role, why would he claim it? Don't you think he would be afraid of being caught as scum when his scumbuddies started flipping as people who are close to superheroes and end up making them neglect their responsibilities? I'm also not meaning to flavor hunt. I'm pointing out that claiming the way he did was a risk as scum, and it's the type of risk that brings him absolutely no gain even if the gambit is successful. So it's more likely that he is town.

tabaha: "Radish is town even though no lynch is a terrible idea." why (he's he town)?
For one, he's almost certainly town if Haxton is scum. Haxton sort of leaped at the chance to vote no lynch with him, and I don't really think that he would be willing to interact that closely with a scumbuddy.

tabaha: lolwhat? For posting a list of the online players when stefl was killed? That's something you would have ready if you're a proper player and had to do a kill.
It's a townish response when you see a town player get daykilled and you immediately start trying to figure out who killed them. I don't think he's the killer himself because that list narrows things down quite a bit, and I also see no reason why he would kill stef, whether he is town or scum. As town, he seems a capable enough player not to make a kill like that, and as scum, I don't really see why he would kill Stef above others, and I don't see why he would make a list like that anyways.

Supermario128: Who else isn't on his list? :P
My list lacks myself, hap the chap, Final Fan, and Truck. I forgot to add Truck to the townlist, but hap and Final Fan have not posted anything that allows me to get even a weak read on them. I didn't put myself on the list because that would have been useless.

tabaha: Mostly related to him posting in a way that i think new players would post as scum. (explanation of read on Miz)
Could you expand on this a little bit? How do new players post as scum?

prof: Yeah im not impressed with nacho either.
Why not? Which reads do you disagree with and why? Do you have a read on me yet?

Name L-10 L-9 L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Spurge mario

DarkT Yoshiya                    
Yoshiya miz  DT  zero  hat              
Nacho happyD

zero trucks                    
tabaha mantle  nacho                  
No lynch Radish haxton                  

Time limit spurge  DarkT

Changes since last votal:

Hatmoza unvotes spurge and votes Yoshiya