TruckOSaurus

Yoshiya

radishhead

happydolphin

Nachomamma

ninetailschris

DarkThantos

Nice of you protecting danne an' all.

But did you consider the possibility of the killer sending a PM to the mod, and the mod recieving hours later when they logged in?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I wasn't, but you can vote for me anyway if you're going to be stupid. Did you even read the quoted text?

You guys have been busy, I'm not reading all of today's posts yet. Stefl was killed, but nobody has claimed it, correct?

miz1q2w3e said:
spurgeonryan said:
Hmm.. I am basically cleared of being scum since like half the players already voted for me.

Just like all the little boys should have learned last game. Lynch was too goood to be true. Look for aat least two of the votes on me to be scum. Maybe 3.

I get why hatmoza wants to lynch you, but I don't get why stefl went along with it so quickly, even though hatz didn't present a solid argument for lynching you.

For that reason I suspect setfl and urge you guys to pay more attention to him. He was too eager to go lynch mode on spruge.

and now stefl is dead, please, if you had anything to do with it, come clean now before I continue grilling Danne.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'll take that as a no.

Around the Network

Or rather a yes, "NO"body has claimed it.

Linkzmax said:
I wasn't, but you can vote for me anyway if you're going to be stupid. Did you even read the quoted text?

I was actually pretty sure it wasn't you who brought it up first, just didn't want anyone to throw the "OMG he's buddying Linkz" bullshit thrown at me. But at the same time, I feel good about lynching the first person who brought it up. The idea had to come from someone who knows that their actually are safe claims with scum if any.

And to be frank, I'm forgetting who said what. I'm still catching up and have no desire to reread.

I'm not asking you to reread, but the name you are looking for was right inside of the quote. But that idea alone without considering the player is a very weak reason for a vote.

zero129 said:
Yoshiya said:
I agree with Trucks that going after one of us three Captain America sidekicks purely because (assuming this is the case when everyone claims) it is the only one with three in it is a horrible reason to lynch someone. Serious FoS there Zero.

FoS:Zero

Why would you be the only group with 3 in it? are you thinking logical here?.

Also i love how the mafia are already trying to set me up for a lynch with some weak ass shit.

Honestly, if it meant simply getting you out of the game, I would lynch you just for that.

hatmoza said:
A Bad Clown said:

Truck's list of people on when stefl was killed

ABC

tabaha

TruckOSaurus

Yoshiya

radishhead

happydolphin

Nachomamma

ninetailschris

DarkThantos

Nice of you protecting danne an' all.

But did you consider the possibility of the killer sending a PM to the mod, and the mod recieving hours later when they logged in?

That could have happened had Pezus not been on long before the kill, but Pezus has been constantly online today as was even before the kill. The kill would have had to come within an hour of of Pezus reading it (Pezus posted before 8 hours ago, before he announced stefl's killing 7 hours ago). I'm not sure if DanneSandin was online between 8 and 7 hours ago, but Pezus's definately could not have received a PM late.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*