By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:
A Bad Clown said:
zero129 said:

-snip-

I don't think prof could have killed stefl, I looked and he was last online 6 hours ago, and Pezus posted a vote count 4 hours ago. Had he sent Pezus a PM stefl would have been killed 6 hours ago.

You are forgetting Quick Topics. A Vigilante/SK often has a quicktopic as I've read a few when the games have ended. 

Prof is tactical enough to decide on who to kill (Stefl was a good town read long before 6 hours ago) and then message Pezus in a quick topic without checking in. I'm not saying that this is what happened, but don't rule out a player because of it.

I don't think prof holds enough of a grudge against Stefl to waste a kill on him just out of revenge and strategically speaking he would want to kill someone he thought was Mafia not someone who he thought was town.

In fact, from the timing and the choice of the victim, I'm willing to bet that this kill was made by someone relatively new to the game.

I see where you are coming from. I don't think that guessing who the Vig/SK is from who was online when is a good enough tell though, so i wont be voting anyone from it. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

god this is so broken. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4909561 was meant to fix http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4909555 last line but it borked.
it should go like this:
And about mantle, remember that round where he was scum?

zero129 said:
To continue from my last post since i wasnt meant to post it so soon
We have Trucks agrreing and also voting stefl http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4906626
here
Now imo one or both of them are scum.
Vote: Trucks
his whole play this game has been different this when he is town for a number of reasons.
Trucks doesnt make opening posts with "Who should we lynch today" and then following on random lynchs and then calling out other people for suspecting his group etc etc

anyway thats my vote unless something big happens or changes i cant see it changing.

I'm pretty sure that the two bolded bits were non-serious starts to the game Zero :P Keep following them though, you might pick something up which helps persuade others round more.  

What do you mean by calling out other people for suspecting his group btw? 

Also, did you check up what Stefl was posting about before he was killed? 

zero129 said:
We have Trucks agrreing and also voting stefl http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4906626
here
his whole play this game has been different this when he is town for a number of reasons.
Trucks doesnt make opening posts with "Who should we lynch today" and then following on random lynchs and then calling out other people for suspecting his group etc etc

anyway thats my vote unless something big happens or changes i cant see it changing.

I was gonna let you figure it out on your own but it seems I'll have to help you out:

tabaha and Yoshiya are the ones who claimed to be Captain America sidekicks, not me. I haven't claimed a thing so no, I'm not protecting "my group".

Also, about my early Day behavior, you say it's unusual but if you recall, I started last game by voting for pezus (in response to a joke) and I started the game before that by voting for nen-suer in my first post so me making a random vote at the start of the Day isn't exactly new.

Signature goes here!

So far Ninetailschris had odd timing and fits the "poorly thoughtout kill by a mafia noob" theory. One theory I have is that Ninetailschris  finally saw the thread up, posted, checked him PM, skimmed across the first few pages regarding the sidekick argument, and killed Stefl for whatever reason (maybe to speed the game up? Because he was getting votes from players?)

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
zero129 said:

DarkThanatos said:

-snip-

he voted me as soon as i said id suspect the CA group if they turned out to be the only group with 3 players in it (funny now one of them is dead!)

Also i never really checked what the last things was stefl said before he died.

I think it might be worth doing that if you think you can get something out of Stefl's death. I would do it myself but I'm on phone now and it's a pain in the arse to search or do anything. 

zero129 said:
I cant find the post can someone tell me who is the 3rd Captain America sidekick??
We had Stefl and still have Yoshia who was the 3rd??.

Tabaha as Demolition Man

zero129 said:
DarkThanatos said:
zero129 said:

DarkThanatos said:

-snip-

-snip-

I think it might be worth doing that if you think you can get something out of Stefl's death. I would do it myself but I'm on phone now and it's a pain in the arse to search or do anything. 

After reading over stefls last few posts i couldnt really find anything other then him telling me that i shouldnt try to meta and a vote for haxtonfale here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4909069

Danke Zero :D. There we go Truck. Is Haxton a new player? Eitherway FoS Haxton. Weak tell I know yadeyada. This is combined with lurking pretty heavy so it's the only thing I associate with him ATM. 

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:
here

I was gonna let you figure it out on your own but it seems I'll have to help you out:

tabaha and Yoshiya are the ones who claimed to be Captain America sidekicks, not me. I haven't claimed a thing so no, I'm not protecting "my group".

Also, about my early Day behavior, you say it's unusual but if you recall, I started last game by voting for pezus (in response to a joke) and I started the game before that by voting for nen-suer in my first post so me making a random vote at the start of the Day isn't exactly new.

O Rly O_o .

Well why did you lead me on into believing you did claim to be a CA sidekick?.

Then who is the 3rd CA sidekick??

hmm

this changes everything but not me removing my vote yet. I need to think about this..

I did no such thing. Also, if you look in my reply I said tabaha was the 3rd one.

Signature goes here!

So superhero sidekicks can be vanilla in this game...so I'm wondering if the more notable sidekicks get actual roles? And where does that leave someone like Mary-Jane?