By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

pezus said:
DarkThanatos said:

@Pezus.
As Stefl is vanilla, I am not sure if he was actually killed by a day SK/Vigilante/Whatever Or whether he was killed by you to help you Co-Mod in such a big game as he was vanilla.

Mind clarification on this one?

He was not killed by me. This was not a modkill or a requested suicide in any way.

Thankyou for the clarification. :) 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Is Ninetalechris a new player?
If he is, I thought we didn't lynch new players night one as a general unofficial rule?

There's unofficial rules, and then there's not participating until a couple of posts, one of which is a random lynch vote with "please let this day end soon"

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Well I am gonna bounce for tonight guys, I'll try and catch up ASAP in the morning.

Not sure if people pushing for Ninetalechris' lynch because of his lack of posts or other reasons.

new guys need to understand that they need to talk >_>

I am humbled by the fact I am allowed to return from the dead as co-mod! As my last act as dead player before I become a co-mod:

Ganbarimasu Town!

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
If he is, I thought we didn't lynch new players night one as a general unofficial rule?

I understand this if he is around and participating, but if he's just going to be a lump of scum, then I see no reason why to save the slot for later. I suppose it wouldn't hurt too much giving him one more day, though.

Unvote, Vote: tabaha

Tabaha, what did you think of my latest string of posting? Which reads do you agree with? Which reads do you disagree with?

spurgeonryan said:

Everyone remember next game to just listen to me and my feelings. No need for scientificy talk or any of that nonsense that no one listens to. This guys is either always one second too late, lurking, or wrong. Occasionally I will have a power role and no what is going on. Forum snob........

Well. I'm not online 24/7 like some other people, so that is why it might appear I am a bit late or lurking. As far as being wrong. Yes, I have been wrong numerous times just like everyone else has. No one has a perfect track record no matter how good they are. However, I am right most of the time, especially as the game advances into the later stages.

Obviously, if I have a good role it is easier to know what is going on.  (Especially when I was cop)

Yes, I am a forum snob. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

tabaha said:

FoS mario

Even my old nokia has those brackets

pezus said:

What kind of a phone is that? Jesus

My bad. I take back what I said before. My phone can do all of that fancy stuff. I just didn't know how to get to that sub screen before.

(I just bought the iPhone 5 a couple days ago, so I'm still getting used to it)

HoS: Tabaha

Terrible reason to FoS someone. Also, you are not allowed to cast suspicion on your god. It is bad enough that you lynched me last game. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

Nachomamma8 said:
TOWN:
ABC
Miz
DT
Mantle
Linkz
Hatmoza
Mario
Radish
Danne
Zero

SCUM:
tabaha
prof
Haxton
ninetaleschris
(happyd)
(yoshiya)

Not sure I agree with Mantle, Thanatos, Radish, Danne, Zero, Prof, Haxton, Ninetales, HappyD, or Yoshiya.

Basically, I think it is a bit too early to assign everyone as town or scum at this point.

I have some reads:

ABC, Miz, Link, Hatz Nacho as town.

Tabaha, Spurge, FF as mafia.

The rest I am not too sure about yet.

Also, we try to avoid lynching new players right away so that they don't get turned away from the game. Like you said though, if they are not going to participate then that shouldn't be a problem.

Nintendo still doomed?

Nachomamma8 said:
DarkThanatos said:

I understand this if he is around and participating, but if he's just going to be a lump of scum, then I see no reason why to save the slot for later. I suppose it wouldn't hurt too much giving him one more day, though.

Unvote, Vote: tabaha

Tabaha, what did you think of my latest string of posting? Which reads do you agree with? Which reads do you disagree with?

@ http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4909190

I agree with part of ABC but I'm not trusting him that easily. This line of yours got my attention: "so it's better just to keep your mouth shut as opposed to tossing in some half-baked suspicion into the mix.". Why: I would be insta marked as scum for doing that

Miz is the new guy and he's been playing scummy in my eyes. Therefore i don't agree with you.

Stefl is now confirmed town and was a safe kill for whoever killed him because he was the 2nd to claim CA's sidekick. It's easier to put suspicions on me and yoshiya than on stefl.

@ http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4909273

The part about me made no sense to me. If you did paid attention to round 47 i was literally useless and with crappy opinions everytime i posted. In case you interpreted my post incorrectly, when i said it, it was meaning: "don't blame me if i only write crap". And my answer to your last sentence about me is >implying implications

DT making that claim makes him town? lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0l What if the claim is true and scum are the ones that deviate the super heroes from the correct path? As in making spider man only thinking about her and forget his role as a super hero. If you're going to flavor hunt then do it properly and not some half baked version

Spurge is random so i don't know what to say about your opinion, butI don't agree with Mantle. I have some bad feelings (feelings, nothing serious yet)

Can't get a proper read of prof yet. Not enough posts i think.

I think I agree about linkz.

I don't agree giving town points to hatz and mario because of that.

"Radish is town even though no lynch is a terrible idea." why (he's he town)?

haxton is new to this so i'm not sure if he's scum or just newb. But i bet he would be posting more if he was scum probably because he would be suggested so by his scummates.

And I can't remember Danne D:

Zero is someone that could ruin town just for being town and alive. Believe it. He's acting a bit scummy too. Also: "he doesn't back down even when people start pressuring him." <- I think he's naturally like that

"I like Truck's response to the day kill; upgrade that "don't know what to think" read to a full townread." lolwhat? For posting a list of the online players when stefl was killed? That's something you would have ready if you're a proper player and had to do a kill.

ninetales needs moar posts but if he keeps like this i would not mind a lynch on him.

To finish, i can't remember anything about happyd and yoshiya right now