ninetailschris said:
Abc lynched
My vote I want to get this day over with

You would have to go 

Vote: [Insert ABC here. Pezus do not count this as a vote]

Vote: Timelimit [Already voted timelimit. So no harm here :P] 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

Just as a reference, here's the list of players who were online when pezus made the announcement:

ABC
tabaha
TruckOSaurus
Yoshiya
radishhead
happydolphin
Nachomamma
ninetailschris

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
Okay, who's the daytime vigilante?

That would have to be the worst vigilante ever.

I know what you're thinking -  it's not me

I lol'd 

Seriously though, I dont understand. What is this role? D:

Oh and DarkThanatos.

Signature goes here!

pezus said:

Votals!

Name L-10 L-9 L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Spurge hat mario                  
DarkT Yoshiya                    
Yoshiya miz                    
Nacho happyD

zero trucks                    
tabaha mantle                    
yoshiya DT                    
No lynch Radish haxton                  

Time limit spurge  DarkT

Pezus. You will hate me by the end of this. 

You have Yoshiya down twice on the column side. Miz and I are voting him but you have us seperately. 

...Please don't modkill me. :P 

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Oh and DarkThanatos.

you called? 

who did stefl voted?

killer, if i ever find you i'm going to kill you to death for doing that to stefl~

Linkz has been providing a hell of a lot deeper analysis than he has the two times I've read him as scum so far, and I've really liked his interactions with prof. It's also clear to me that he has been going through the thread and thinking a lot about reads, and I haven't exactly been able to read that off him before.

hatmoza and mario both have taken special care to shut down the claim discussion, which I find pro-town. It will prove to be pretty useless for the most part if the game is set up okay, which I'm decently sure it is. Hatmoza also has the "let me do this for redemption" attitude going on, which I like because it draws extra attention to the alignment of whoever he is voting after they flip, which means he will suffer harder for pushing through a mislynch.

Radish is town even though no lynch is a terrible idea. Haxton is moderately scummy for tagging along the way he did; I thought he came out especially bad with his exchange with Danne. Danne asked him why he would vote for a no lynch, and Haxton claimed it was because he had nothing to work with... but none of his other posts even show him trying to work it out, and that's a fairly strong scumread for me.

No mention of me in Nachomamma's posts yet, should I be scared of what's to come?

FoS on ninetails, first he starts participating after Stefl died, then instantly votes me beacuse "Everyone seems to think he is scum" despite me having no votes or standing FoSs, and he in his own words said "I want to get this day over with ." Why the rush?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*