By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Stefl1504 said:
correction to previous post:

most likely only one nightkill~

Yeh, 

I guess we'll find out if my theory is along the right lines at the start of Day 2. 

Speaking of, this game will go on for epicly long if we have to get 11 votes on one player especially on day one, and I'd quite like to have at least started my game before my January exams, or I'll be forced to delay it a round :P 

I've always been a fan of time-limits anyway XD

Vote: Timelimit

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

I may not celebrate Thanksgiving but I am very tempted to start celebrating Ham Day >.>

pezus said:

Sorry, Mario. You need to bold your vote. Use [ b] and [ /b] (without spaces) to bold on your phone.

I know all about those commands Pezus, but my phone doesn't have those brackets. Thus, I cannot bold on my phone. :P

Vote: Spurge

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Yoshiya said:
I may not celebrate Thanksgiving but I am very tempted to start celebrating Ham Day >.>

Aw man, Thanksgiving is literally the best American holiday we dont celebrate ever. Last year when I celebrating thanksgiving with the American girl... <3 Food. 

Stupid Britain. -.- 

Apparently it's National Start Your Own Country Day (It's a real thing. Look it up) 

Want to start a new country and make Ham Day official? :D 

zero129 said:
Anyone that posts from this point if you have not done so you should say your name and who your a sidekick too.
If names doesnt matter whats the big deal about saying them? -_-

Why leave flavor hunting till day 3 or 4 when mafia have much more wiggle room for fake claims etc??

Zero... 

This is not a no-reveal game. We'll find out what roles and characters people are when they die. Scum wont have any more wiggle room. 

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Anyone that posts from this point if you have not done so you should say your name and who your a sidekick too.

Why leave flavor hunting till day 3 or 4 when mafia have much more wiggle room for fake claims etc??

Srsly, forget the flavour hunt, and it is as easy to manipulate for scum now as it will be later on, it only depends on when they will claim. I have I am not discontent with them claiming, but with you wanting to flavourhunt so badly.

Stefl1504 said:
zero129 said:

Srsly, forget the flavour hunt, and it is as easy to manipulate for scum now as it will be later on, it only depends on when they will claim. I have I am not discontent with them claiming, but with you wanting to flavourhunt so badly.

As in, when they will claim compared to others. Also, it will remove a valueable tool later on, because one can still analyse the behaviour when they claim and how they claim.

spurgeonryan said:
Stefl1504 said:
zero129 said:

What is your characters typography star sign! Hurry, not waiting. Or you are scum.

~★

supermario128 said:
pezus said:

Sorry, Mario. You need to bold your vote. Use [ b] and [ /b] (without spaces) to bold on your phone.

I know all about those commands Pezus, but my phone doesn't have those brackets. Thus, I cannot bold on my phone. :P

FoS mario

Even my old nokia has those brackets

tabaha said:
supermario128 said:
pezus said:

FoS mario

Even my old nokia has those brackets

Srsly, is that the reason for your FoS? O_o