By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

He is my second choice still. And as I said, if there is a toMorrow it would likely be down to a choice between us anyway. So in that vein, might as well get it over with.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
He is my second choice still. And as I said, if there is a toMorrow it would likely be down to a choice between us anyway. So in that vein, might as well get it over with.

Question: What do you think about tabaha's read Night1? (tabaha says he read happyD as town)

I believe that whatever his role, happy would find it funny to kill his "mentor" Nacho and thus him being swapped with tabaha makes a lot of sense.

I don't believe it makes any sense if I were scum to be going after a townie that has a scan from a flipped-cop because all I need is one mislynch, when tabaha probably could have been lynched yesterDay. Or heck radish or FF would HAVE to be town if I am scum, and that one would be pretty easy to just ease up a bit and let the mislynch happen.

Linkzmax said:
I believe that whatever his role, happy would find it funny to kill his "mentor" Nacho and thus him being swapped with tabaha makes a lot of sense.

I don't believe it makes any sense if I were scum to be going after a townie that has a scan from a flipped-cop because all I need is one mislynch, when tabaha probably could have been lynched yesterDay. Or heck radish or FF would HAVE to be town if I am scum, and that one would be pretty easy to just ease up a bit and let the mislynch happen.

Meta. Also, nacho was killed at night. hatz and mafia are resposible for nacho, along with mario. Are you trying to tell me he cinvinced his buddies to waste a kill on nacho? Unlikely. Nacho was wrong about almost everything in his lists. Are you saying happyD was bussed, and that he had the gun? Do you think he used it on his "mentor"? When could he have, though?

I don't understand the "thus". How does the first part lead you to the second part?

@second paragraph: You targeting scanned townie doesn't prove anything either way.

Nacho is the one who was killed, so obviously mafia wanted him gone. And I think it's more like happy would want to perform the kill. He was swapped with tabaha, as it would look bad for tab if he was copped/tracked, and while unlikely yet also a benefit, is happy would come out clean to either.
But they must not have expected a town item cop. With the vig gun either being a sign of them having a dayvig as hat said or simply indicating that Night's killer.

No it's not proof, but the risk/reward if I was scum is pretty clear. And unless you disagree with my logic about hat being the unlikely second swappee Night 1, the likelyhood of happy being swapped is 1 in 4.(or 3 depending on their actual size) Though yes, YOU could say the same about me, FF, or radish.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Nacho is the one who was killed, so obviously mafia wanted him gone. And I think it's more like happy would want to perform the kill. He was swapped with tabaha, as it would look bad for tab if he was copped/tracked, and while unlikely yet also a benefit, is happy would come out clean to either.
But they must not have expected a town item cop. With the vig gun either being a sign of them having a dayvig as hat said or simply indicating that Night's killer.

No it's not proof, but the risk/reward if I was scum is pretty clear. And unless you disagree with my logic about hat being the unlikely second swappee Night 1, the likelyhood of happy being swapped is 1 in 4.(or 3 depending on their actual size) Though yes, YOU could say the same about me, FF, or radish.

What strange behaviour from someone who, earlier, insisted not to rush and throw around votes like that.

Your basis for his lynch is not a solid one imo, and, therefore, I won't be joining in on it. Why are you voting him, again?

Ironically, I'll be following Radish's advice and looking back at previous events and kills to try and find something (tomorrow, it's bed time for me).

If he is town, his vote on you is understandable. Your vote on him, however, I find questionable.

I can count. It takes 4 votes to lynch, hence why I still urged caution on your part.

Initial suspicion for his bringing up tabaha could have been swapped when prof was implying a scan.
Then when I pointed out I think he could be the BD he started his flip-flopping.
And then most recently, setting up a supposed situation in which he could have been swapped for the sake of everyone else.

Linkzmax said:
Why not count the bus-driver?

Well, if we're assuming that mantle's item-scan of tabaha is incorrect, then he was bussed, and the OTHER guy had the gun.  It's unlikely that a mafia bus driver would have a gun for an item IMO, instead of something a little more representative of his role.  So Happy would be a different mafia that got bussed by the mafia bus driver. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

happydolphin said:

Miz, don't misread, it isn't a misunderstanding, I admitted all along that, in the eyes of anyone not me, the gun could've been mine. It isn't, but I understand the possibility in anyone else's eyes (town).

However, even if it was mine, it's an item, and items have no bearing on role as far as we could tell. Batman's utility belt is joat, but if you have an item, ask yourself "is it like my role"? Also, pezus promised a flavor-less game, so mantle's ability has no other potency than saying "he had this item", and then we need to trust on item claim and nothing else (no, not even role).

That's a stupid objection to an investigatory role.  Not being able to flavor hunt means we shouldn't be able to get scum by forcing mass nameclaims and that sort of thing.  If mantle got information through using his role's ability, it in no way contradicts a "no flavor hunting" game for him to be able to use this information to try to find scum, even if the information he received is nominally flavor.  IMO. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

happy's posts strike me as hilariously desperate. But I've just barely finished catching up in time to have to leave for the night, and I definitely don't want to cast a hasty vote. See you later.