By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:
-snip-

Nice to see I'm worthy of your calculations :P  

Couple of questions: 

1) Why Tabaha and Hat? I have my own reasons for one of them, but I'd like to know yours. 

2) Is your scumspicion on me because of me being MJ? 

Also- what about the other 2/3 players that are probably non-town**? Any other scumspects or are you just waiting for everyone to finally tag in?

**(Going from the 1/3-1/4 estimate I think it is likely there are 5/6 non-town. I think 7 is too many) 

No, it is not based on your role or anything.

As far as others are concerned; I am not sure. Maybe stefl and ninetailchris. No idea really. I hope ninetailchris participates and doesn't just lurk.

There is also that other hax guy. More participation needed from all of these.

Ok thats alright then. I dont have to add you to the FoS list then. 

On the second part, has everyone checked in now? Who hasn't? If they haven't can you give them a prod Pezus?  

You going to ignore the Bolded part of my original question? 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:

On the second part, has everyone checked in now? Who hasn't? If they haven't can you give them a prod Pezus?  

As for the bolded part, yes. Ignoring until people answer my question. About who else is suspicious of tabaha.

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

How serious are you with this post?

I'm guessing you're catching up on the thread but here's a later post that explain my thought process: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4908748

So. What do you think about zero at the moment? Scum/town?

Leaning more town right now because I don't think he'd be able to fake his cluelessness as scum.

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

Really? What do you feel about zero then? What if zero is scum; how good will that statistic be?

If Zero is scum, then I still think there will be one player on there who is non-town. I obviously havent played a game this big before, so I wouldnt know. But I think a scumteam of 6 is way too big. So I'm suspecting at least one scum team and a third party (4 and 1).  Third party might even be another mafia (so 3 and 3). 

From the two games I've actually been scum, they tend to have a foot in every reasonable lynch. So thats what i'm looking out for at this early stage. 

If you disagree with me about the numbers bit, please say thuogh. As i said, I've never played in a game this big, so i don't know if the balancing is different. 

You think scum would try and paint suspicion on their own guys before it looked like there will be a lynch on day 1?

Not at all, you misunderstand. If there are two scum factions, then one of them will probably be on Zero. If there is only one, then the third party may very well be on (because lets face it. Zero is an easy player to mislynch, don't think i need to explain why) 

If scum of Zero's party is on him, they will be the one that votes him with a couple of sentences reason and pushes for other players. Usually with the aim of distancing themselves from the scum player, without actively pushing his lynch too hard. 

Thats my line of thinking anyway.

mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:

As for the bolded part, yes. Ignoring until people answer my question. About who else is suspicious of tabaha.

Well thats not really helpful, as I wasn't going to answer until you did so i could check your reasoning :P

But fair enough, if thats your game plan go for it, I'll answer when you do. 

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:

I'm guessing you'll want to hear from people who are not suspicious of tabaha too so here's my quick take: he's not on my scum radar right now, he looks like he's got an opinion this time around unlike last round where he was scum.

Signature goes here!

I'm not particularly suspicious of Tabaha as well. His play is a bit over the place but I think that's just him not being able to focus properly at the beginning of the game rather than him being scum.

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:

I'm guessing you'll want to hear from people who are not suspicious of tabaha too so here's my quick take: he's not on my scum radar right now, he looks like he's got an opinion this time around unlike last round where he was scum.

damn right when i was going to ask the reason for the vote D:

I think we should hear something from final fan and the guy who hasn't shown up yet, it's possible we're all missing important information on this game they could provide

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

Really? What do you feel about zero then? What if zero is scum; how good will that statistic be?

If Zero is scum, then I still think there will be one player on there who is non-town. I obviously havent played a game this big before, so I wouldnt know. But I think a scumteam of 6 is way too big. So I'm suspecting at least one scum team and a third party (4 and 1).  Third party might even be another mafia (so 3 and 3). 

From the two games I've actually been scum, they tend to have a foot in every reasonable lynch. So thats what i'm looking out for at this early stage. 

If you disagree with me about the numbers bit, please say thuogh. As i said, I've never played in a game this big, so i don't know if the balancing is different. 

You think scum would try and paint suspicion on their own guys before it looked like there will be a lynch on day 1?

Not at all, you misunderstand. If there are two scum factions, then one of them will probably be on Zero. If there is only one, then the third party may very well be on (because lets face it. Zero is an easy player to mislynch, don't think i need to explain why) 

If scum of Zero's party is on him, they will be the one that votes him with a couple of sentences reason and pushes for other players. Usually with the aim of distancing themselves from the scum player, without actively pushing his lynch too hard. 

Thats my line of thinking anyway.

I don't understand how you could come up with something like this. What makes you think a 6-man scum team is too big? What makes you think a third party will try and lynch someone when that is never really their motive (unless he is lyncher)?