By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

I remember a couple of times he did a "vote - unvote" in a single post. He's probably done real votes too, but I honestly don't recall for sure.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I was reading and came accross these: one, two. Just thought I'd share.

I forgot about that whole actions/roles mess we had earlier.

I had strong hunches on both tabaha and DT, but that'sall they were; hunches. Trucks could have buddied with tabaha for no good reason, other than to look like he was participating. And whole trying to get matnle's vote off Trucks seems really dumb if he's actually Mafia.

The only real 'concrete' info we have is that the likelyhood of not having a cop is low + there's even a Godfather and a miller in this game + he's uncountered.

Final-Fan said:
I remember a couple of times he did a "vote - unvote" in a single post. He's probably done real votes too, but I honestly don't recall for sure.

linkz voted a bunch of times, and unvoted later too. He would never leave a vote on someone for very long.

miz1q2w3e said:
Linkzmax said:

I had only checked into it tonight,(didn't remember you voting) but going back to day 2 I had a suspicion from the start that hat had killed Mario. When spurge was killed Night 2, it was obvious he was killing the people that lynched him last. I remembered zero was one of the voters, and even though I thought he was obvtown I consider him a hindrance to town more often than not. Besides it's not like anything could have been done without pushing off the absolutely integral(or so we thought) question of Trucks or DT.

Do you mean people who voted last?

Day 1: mario voted last ---> night 1 killed (scum)
Day 2: spruge voted last ---> night 2 killed (town)
Except Day 3: I voted last but night 3 zero was killed (town)
hatmoza died after that.

I thought I saw a pattern there for a second. It would have explained the crazy kill choices.

Those votals were from round 48, hat was getting his revenge.

miz1q2w3e said:

I'm completely torn. On the one hand, tabaha feels overwhelmingly scummy. I've been re-reading the thread and it's just SO much evidence against him. I mean, look at this. On the other hand, there's the whole uncountered cop + a Miller and a Godfather.

I'm just gonna list my points on tabaha + DT:
tabaha town/ DT scum:
- he seems to be cop; uncountered + miller and GF. His posts regarding his claim seem genuine, especially the earlier bits about not wanting to screw with town's chances of winning if he claimed, which made sense as cop.
- This conversation.

tabaha scum/ DT town:
- ALL THE EVIDENCE throughout the game against tabaha; the buddying, defending, trying to get vote off Trucks...etc.
- DT caught the fucking bulletproof godfather for god's sake. Helped also town a lot this game.
- Trucks was so against DT, and was trying to get him lynched, but mantle stepped in with his results.

Thoughts, anyone?

Was tabaha buddying with Trucks or vice-versa? The defending/trying to get vote off of Trucks makes sense from a town tabaha standpoint too though. Knowing he visited prof, DT is a liar, and thus Trucks is probably not the killer.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:

I'm going to vote DT because I believe tabs is the cop and the night 2 actions make it clear that DT lied.

The Trucks/DT game could be considered bussing, either wins out is a more confirmed townie, as is evidenced by what I'm quoting and a lot of the trust we've given to DT in the last two Days. The only way I could be wrong is if the cop has not yet outed (which is unlikely), or if this is a bastard game.

vote DT

This is the third vote on DT, thus bringing him to L-2. /mini votals

I'd really like to hear from linkz, and our lurkers as well (@Radish and F-F).

I've said a lot. Is there something specific you want to get my thoughts on?

Linkzmax said:

Was tabaha buddying with Trucks or vice-versa? The defending/trying to get vote off of Trucks makes sense from a town tabaha standpoint too though. Knowing he visited prof, DT is a liar, and thus Trucks is probably not the killer.

I remember Trucks defending tabaha. I don't have the best memory, though, so I could be forgetting something.

Linkzmax said:

Nothing in particular. I just wanted your thoughts/opinion on lynching DT now. You're kind of the only vet left.

Should we vote? Should we wait until he gets back?

happydolphin said:
Linkz, I'd just like to point out that you either haven't voted a single time this game, or haven't had a vote at twilight, since OP shows no votes on your part throughout the whole game, what is the reason for that?

I understand people should be careful with their votes, like you said most of the game, but not voting at all is another story.

Day 1 ended with a modkill, otherwise I'd have definitel had a vote there.

Day 2 I used my vote to confirm miz as town,(at the very least to me) and in retrospect could have been used as evidence in cases against Trucks or hat if it had come to that instead of claims. FF only followed me on that one, but with Trucks flipped I put the likelyhood of him being a scummate lower as well.
But anyway, Day 2 also ended with a modkill, otherwise hat would have been lynched. I'd have voted if people were foolishly thinking we could leash him, otherwise my vote on a "unanimous" decision is insignificant.

By the end of Day 3 Trucks was the decided lynch, as I said myself. And though I said I wasn't voting to make myself look more suspicious, the bigger reason was so people could still say things if they wanted.

I was against hat's lynch yesterDay, as I thought even lynching the SK could be a loss with mafia's nightkill. I swear I voted DT in a vote only post, but it must have been during a time when I was posting too often and the site didn't accept it.

And toDay it looks like DT's lynch is settled, so once again my vote would only bring an end to discussion. There's at least one(and I'd bet 2) mafia left, but after tonight there's one less townie to get thoughts from.

I want to know who tabaha thinks is scum besides DT.

miz1q2w3e said:
Linkzmax said:

Nothing in particular. I just wanted your thoughts/opinion on lynching DT now. You're kind of the only vet left.

Should we vote? Should we wait until he gets back?

I don't think DT could say anything that will persuade me. Nor anyone else.

I am interested in tabaha's thoughts though, since if the game isn't over with DT's lynch, he's most likely to die toNight.

I also want happy to state why he thinks I'm scum, but that should be able to wait for toMorrow.