By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

From my calculations; I would expect the scum team to consist of DT, Tabaha, Hat. However I am not too sure of anyone of them except Tabaha.

I want to know exactly who else is suspicious of tabaha.

Vote : Tabaha

I wouldn't mind his lynch.

Around the Network

Regarding my previous HoS on linkz, I take it back - he was joking and he does that as town or scum. He does joke a bit when scum though- but ultimately not much of a tell imo.

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:
I think everyone should just say their names and lets go from there
Atm im suspicious of the Captain America group as i dont think the is any more then 2 sidekicks per super hero (Id be happy to be proving wrong on this). And im also suspicious of DT's claim as i dont believe a love interest counts for a sidekick.

Say everyone nameclaims and the Captain America sidekicks are the only ones who are 3 in their group, would you push for a lynch on one of them?

Yes i would

Vote: zero129

That's a horrible reason to pursue a lynch on someone.

How serious are you with this post?

I'm guessing you're catching up on the thread but here's a later post that explain my thought process: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4908748

So. What do you think about zero at the moment? Scum/town?

zero129 said:
This is what i think. At least 1 of the 4 that has tried to come after me and use imo very weak reasons for doing so are scum.
I dont think your scum for the time being stefl
So that leaves me with Trunks, tabaha, and yoshia imo one of them are mafia the question for now is what one.
Imo maybe Yoshia is the one with his slips "Mafia would of been giving safe role claims" "The wouldnt be 1 town and 1 mafia in a group" Ah hallo that much is clear. "Zero is scummy for wanting to come after my group cos we have 3 in ours!" etc etc.

Statistically speaking you are probably right that one of the players after you is scum. It would seem from my earlier games, and my attempts at balancing for my one next round, that non-townies are about 1/3- 1/4 of the player population. 

As there are 4 players that have "come after you" as you so put it, one of them is probably scum. Adding to that scum players tend to put a bit of suspicion onto other players when they can you actually have a case. Not a very good one mind, but still a case. Better then any of the attempted flavour hunters do anyway.

For that reason

Unvote

Vote: Yoshiya 

Out of the 4 players on Zero at the moment, your posts have seemed kind of hollow. Adding in a couple of iffy posts you are my scumspect for the moment DS. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
zero129 said:
This is what i think. At least 1 of the 4 that has tried to come after me and use imo very weak reasons for doing so are scum.
I dont think your scum for the time being stefl
So that leaves me with Trunks, tabaha, and yoshia imo one of them are mafia the question for now is what one.
Imo maybe Yoshia is the one with his slips "Mafia would of been giving safe role claims" "The wouldnt be 1 town and 1 mafia in a group" Ah hallo that much is clear. "Zero is scummy for wanting to come after my group cos we have 3 in ours!" etc etc.

Statistically speaking you are probably right that one of the players after you is scum. It would seem from my earlier games, and my attempts at balancing for my one next round, that non-townies are about 1/3- 1/4 of the player population. 

As there are 4 players that have "come after you" as you so put it, one of them is probably scum. Adding to that scum players tend to put a bit of suspicion onto other players when they can you actually have a case. Not a very good one mind, but still a case. Better then any of the attempted flavour hunters do anyway.

For that reason

Unvote

Out of the 4 players on Zero at the moment, your posts have seemed kind of hollow. Adding in a couple of iffy posts you are my scumspect for the moment DS. 

Really? What do you feel about zero then? What if zero is scum; how good will that statistic be?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

From my calculations; I would expect the scum team to consist of DT, Tabaha, Hat. However I am not too sure of anyone of them except Tabaha.

Nice to see I'm worthy of your calculations :P  

Couple of questions: 

1) Why Tabaha and Hat? I have my own reasons for one of them, but I'd like to know yours. 

2) Is your scumspicion on me because of me being MJ? 

Also- what about the other 2/3 players that are probably non-town**? Any other scumspects or are you just waiting for everyone to finally tag in?

**(Going from the 1/3-1/4 estimate I think it is likely there are 5/6 non-town. I think 7 is too many) 

DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

Nice to see I'm worthy of your calculations :P  

Couple of questions: 

1) Why Tabaha and Hat? I have my own reasons for one of them, but I'd like to know yours. 

2) Is your scumspicion on me because of me being MJ? 

Also- what about the other 2/3 players that are probably non-town**? Any other scumspects or are you just waiting for everyone to finally tag in?

**(Going from the 1/3-1/4 estimate I think it is likely there are 5/6 non-town. I think 7 is too many) 

No, it is not based on your role or anything.

As far as others are concerned; I am not sure. Maybe stefl and ninetailchris. No idea really. I hope ninetailchris participates and doesn't just lurk.

There is also that other hax guy. More participation needed from all of these.

mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:
zero129 said:
-snip-

For that reason

Unvote

Really? What do you feel about zero then? What if zero is scum; how good will that statistic be?

If Zero is scum, then I still think there will be one player on there who is non-town. I obviously havent played a game this big before, so I wouldnt know. But I think a scumteam of 6 is way too big. So I'm suspecting at least one scum team and a third party (4 and 1).  Third party might even be another mafia (so 3 and 3). 

From the two games I've actually been scum, they tend to have a foot in every reasonable lynch. So thats what i'm looking out for at this early stage. 

If you disagree with me about the numbers bit, please say thuogh. As i said, I've never played in a game this big, so i don't know if the balancing is different. 

DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:
zero129 said:
-snip-

For that reason

Unvote

If Zero is scum, then I still think there will be one player on there who is non-town. I obviously havent played a game this big before, so I wouldnt know. But I think a scumteam of 6 is way too big. So I'm suspecting at least one scum team and a third party (4 and 1).  Third party might even be another mafia (so 3 and 3). 

From the two games I've actually been scum, they tend to have a foot in every reasonable lynch. So thats what i'm looking out for at this early stage. 

If you disagree with me about the numbers bit, please say thuogh. As i said, I've never played in a game this big, so i don't know if the balancing is different. 

You think scum would try and paint suspicion on their own guys before it looked like there will be a lynch on day 1?

I'm not able to post a lot today since I'm on the road, but I'll try to later tonight

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*