By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Linkzmax said:

hat would have been lynched Day 2 if the modkill didn't cut us short. But it's also a null tell since mafia would also want him gone so he couldn't shoot scum by chance.(As an aside. Guess what folks, he was killing FF next)

I vaguely remember him saying he was going to kill me, but I thought he was shooting his mouth off.  Had he really settled on me as a final target in your opinion? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

@ Happy, there is no possible way we have a cop who is not tabaha.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:

1) Why not? All that Tabaha's revelation has meant that again, One of Tabaha or myself is lying. Same conclusion we reached yesterday. And forgive me if I'm wrong (I'm not) But didn't you say more then once "let's lynch Tabaha today"
2) Exactly that. It's Tabaha. He is incredibly easy to read. Firstly, he knows that i make him look scummy. Secondly, he said "he felt redirected", thirdly, it's the kind of move he does, I've played with him as scum last game. I know what he inclines towards.
3) See above.
4) See 1. 

2) So knowing what he does as scum made it obvious what he'd do as cop? And since you and your BD scummate didn't swap you, giving a second innocent scan, you can't be scum?

3) This is actually quite different. With you as town, the mafia(who may not have played with him as scum) might not know him as well, and thus wouldn't swap you again. So given the result, the whole circular logic breaks.

There's a far better reason why you scanned guilty. If Yoshi went through with the plan, the BD would have been exposed.

That's actually a really good point.  However, why, then, did DT propose the plan in the first place? 

happydolphin said:
Ok, with the very first toDay posts it's pretty clear that Yosh, Linkz and Tabs are scum. Let's go girls.

vote tabaha

P.S. FF and DT, I agree with your suspicion of Yoshiya and Tabaha's night plays 100%. And Linkz is basically just orchestrating them, it's so obvious. Also he threw suspicion on me, DT and Miz most of the game, so it's pretty clear what to do. Add that ABC (who suspected Linkz) was lynched and it's pretty clear who to kill.

Ahhhh, you finally show your face, Mr. flip-flop!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4940575 I'm totally town (because of my scumhunting)
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4941695 I'm scum here (after scumhunting)
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4942641 Calls DT prof's killer
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4942929 Agreeing with scum apparently, or no longer thinks I am scum
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4943797 Still has strong doubts DT actually Watched prof.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4944401 Buddying up to ABC and miz, who are suspicious of me.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4944519 Giving kudos to Yoshi for claiming to try to block a kill.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4944607 Still supporting Yoshi, but after ABC's post I'm definitely heavy scum

And now Yoshi gets thrown into the scumpile as well.

happydolphin said:
unvote tabaha
@miz. I'm re-reading now... I think I have brain flatulence problems today.

"Wait, miz isn't on board after all, ABORT!"

@ town, IMO it's pretty freaking obvious at this point that DT and tabaha are alive because one of them is scum, and the mafia don't want to kill the other in the hope that their boy can continue to live as well.

Around the Network

miz1q2w3e said:

I was thinking about this just now; why wasn't tabaha killed last night? I mean getting a cop > getting ABC.

Could it be because we were so ready to lynch him yesterDay? They were counting on this + that we wouldn't believe him?

Thoughts?

tabaha not dying is a null point. If he's town, mafia can't kill him because it means DT is auto-lynched. If he's mafia, well I don't have to explain that right?

happydolphin said:

miz1q2w3e said:
I was thinking about this just now; why wasn't tabaha killed last night? I mean getting a cop > getting ABC.

Could it be because we were so ready to lynch him yesterDay? They were counting on this + that we wouldn't believe him?

Thoughts?

Maybe they didn't believe Tabaha's claim either, and thought ABC was the hiding cop. Given Linkz usually difficult play, he must have thought ABC had some kind of insider info.

In the same line of thinking, I was wondering why they didn't kill DT. Since DT has been mostly "helping" town this far, you'd think they'd want to get rid of him. Though my ABC theory beats this, without it you'd think they'd want to get rid of him, unless he actually was scum.

Just no. You can't have me on tabaha's team and not believing his claim. That's.. just no.

And DT hasn't been killed for the same reason tabaha hasn't. So see above.

I'll be back shortly.

happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

Right now I'm seeing that your game with DT's was a distancing game and I believe Linkz has been gambling on that alot this game. It's just my suspicion.

Explain what this means?

happydolphin said:
Ok, with the very first toDay posts it's pretty clear that Yosh, Linkz and Tabs are scum. Let's go girls.

vote tabaha

P.S. FF and DT, I agree with your suspicion of Yoshiya and Tabaha's night plays 100%. And Linkz is basically just orchestrating them, it's so obvious. Also he threw suspicion on me, DT and Miz most of the game, so it's pretty clear what to do. Add that ABC (who suspected Linkz) was lynched and it's pretty clear who to kill.

Oh and I forgot. I never threw suspicion on Miz, in fact it's been the opposite.

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Except, linkz didn't seem to doubt tabaha's claim. I agree ABC did try to make it seem like he had something.

I know what you mean about DT. I mean he successfully caught mafia's BP GF. How could they NOT want to get rid of him. They got rid of mantle for this very reason; that he was too helpful.

Now bear with me for the following: I got a (kinda strange) reason for suspecting DT is part of a mafia team. I was wondering why I wasn't killed. I mean I'm basically confirmed town, and no chance of getting lynched/mislynched (I know I'm jynxing myself with this but whatever)... My theory is that they thought I should stay because I seemed bent on lynching tabaha yasterDay and said that I totally trusted DT.

@bold. Well, same here. And add to that that Linkz said you were hit by retardation or something like that means that maybe they don't feel threatened by either you or me. But they felt threatened by ABC.

OR

Since ABC mentioned he was suspicious of Linkz, maybe they want us to mislynch Linkz.

Point blank, If I was scum, I'd only feel threatened by FF,(assuming he's town) and even then not so much.

In terms of setting me up a mislynch, ABC was a better choice than miz, because while both said they'd lynch me if killed, miz stood out as being more vocal against tabaha as well.

And my comment about miz was because he was agreeing with others about myself and tabaha, and I assumed(incorrectly) that he wouldn't think things over.