By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Yoshiya said:
Final-Fan said:

But in that case, doesn't the fact that you didn't die support that DT is actually town watcher? 

Fact that I didn't die would have allowed DT to say "I watched Yoshiya, nothing happened" and thus make him appear more of a confirmed Watcher.

Not reallly, it would just leave him in the exact same place he was yesterDay -- either he or tabby is lying, and the other one isn't. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Actually, I might have done the same thing, but I wasn't about to feed potential scum a good justification.  Having already scanned DT once, it's plausible that a mafia bus driver would consider him "safe" and bus another mafia to hide that one instead from a cop scan.  In a game where any given result is at risk of being faked by a BD event, that's actually a pretty smart move IMO, unless tabby was content to scan someone unlikely to be BDed whether town OR scum. 

On the other hand, that's a little TOO smart for a guy that scanned DT, the BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS bus-driver target of the previous Night.  So I asked him. 

In fact, wouldn't that be a "clever" trick.  Fake scan a guy innocent just to say "oh well obviously he got bussed, therefore the true scan is that he's scum!"  And when that doesn't work, try try again. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

But this business of everybody trying to outsmart everybody else with their Watches bears careful thought. I await the opinions of people not involved (tab, Yo, DT) other than myself and Linkz.

You know what?
I am tired of your continual tunnelling based on "one of me or tabaha Is lying"
Your continual denial to acknowledge that tabaha was buddying with trucks and you.
Your refusal to understand that I Found and successfully lynched scum. The only one that town has killed.
That you have wasted your JOAT every single night trying to catch me out, and everytime I have been shown as town, or you have failed. You wasted your watch and your roleblock and accomplished nothing both times. Your track only served to see me catching scum.
That you are so blinkered by this false idea that I am scum, you have literally only "scum hunted" me. The only other rememborable contribution being "lets lynch tabaha and prove he is town, so we can lynch DT next"

You know what? Fine. Lets do that.
Vote Tabaha

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Oh, might I add- Hatz was one night away from his win-con.
Guess who said from the start we need to stop Hatz' kills, and stuck with it?

You can thank me later.

Around the Network

I'm signing off. I look forward to the last three players to make their opinions. They've shown a lot more sense then most of the players already here.

I will be really surprised if hatmoza's win condition was not another lie.

SOOO nice to see only one town dead. Good riddance, shatmoza.

Just retagging, I gotta go to class soon.

I don't believe what Hatmoza was saying about his win condition either, to be honest - but it's still a very good thing that we got rid of the SK imo.

Current situation as far as I can see it is that either Tabaha is lying, or DT is. I have reasons to doubt both, but I don't understand why Tabaha would (supposedly) scan the same person twice?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
I don't believe what Hatmoza was saying about his win condition either, to be honest - but it's still a very good thing that we got rid of the SK imo.

Current situation as far as I can see it is that either Tabaha is lying, or DT is. I have reasons to doubt both, but I don't understand why Tabaha would (supposedly) scan the same person twice?

I come back after 12 hours to a tag and a recap.  No, better yet, a recap that seemingly didn't pay attention to my exchange with tabaha.  Fucksake people. 

ORIGINAL THOUGHT PLEASE.