By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:
so how i can put this
i scanned DT again and i got scum as result

Look, either you're flailing scum or your results are hopelessly tainted.  Why did you scan DT twice anyhow? 

because it would be the most retarded move to do, and therefore mafia wouldn't (probably) expect it.

And i think the probabilites of me being redirected this time are rather low

That's actually a fairly reasonable idea.  I don't have as much confidence as that theory as you would doubtless like, but I am definitely leaning in that direction.  Linkz may be simply bussing, but I buy Yoshiya as town and I think that even your scumminess may have been eclipsed at this point. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

The hard evidence is a load of tosh is why. 

Primarily - 

1) I am not scum.

2) If i was scum, then i would have definately been bussed again for town, because it was so obvious that Tabaha was going to scan me. 

3) If i was town, then i would have definately been bussed for scum, because it was so obvious that Tabaha was going to scan me. 

4) Tabaha is almost certainly scum. 

1) That's not looking likely

2) O.o Why the hell would it be likely for the cop to scan the same person two Nights in a row? No offence to Tabaha but that's not great play at all

3) See above

4) Why? Either you or him is lying and I think you are far more likely than him atm

1) Why not? All that Tabaha's revelation has meant that again, One of Tabaha or myself is lying. Same conclusion we reached yesterday. And forgive me if I'm wrong (I'm not) But didn't you say more then once "let's lynch Tabaha today" 

2) Exactly that. It's Tabaha. He is incredibly easy to read. Firstly, he knows that i make him look scummy. Secondly, he said "he felt redirected", thirdly, it's the kind of move he does, I've played with him as scum last game. I know what he inclines towards.

3) See above. 

4) See 1. 

So your entire argument at the moment is based on the premise that Tabaha was so easy to read that it was obvious he was going to scan you toNight. Weird how at least two other people have questioned why the hell Tabaha did it. Also, I mentioned ONCE when it looked unlikely that you were going to be lynched that lynching Tabaha was the only other thing I would be happy with because it would confirm you.

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

The hard evidence is a load of tosh is why. 

Primarily - 

1) I am not scum.

2) If i was scum, then i would have definately been bussed again for town, because it was so obvious that Tabaha was going to scan me. 

3) If i was town, then i would have definately been bussed for scum, because it was so obvious that Tabaha was going to scan me. 

4) Tabaha is almost certainly scum. 

1) That's not looking likely

2) O.o Why the hell would it be likely for the cop to scan the same person two Nights in a row? No offence to Tabaha but that's not great play at all

3) See above

4) Why? Either you or him is lying and I think you are far more likely than him atm

1) Why not? All that Tabaha's revelation has meant that again, One of Tabaha or myself is lying. Same conclusion we reached yesterday. And forgive me if I'm wrong (I'm not) But didn't you say more then once "let's lynch Tabaha today" 

2) Exactly that. It's Tabaha. He is incredibly easy to read. Firstly, he knows that i make him look scummy. Secondly, he said "he felt redirected", thirdly, it's the kind of move he does, I've played with him as scum last game. I know what he inclines towards.

3) See above. 

4) See 1. 

why can't i hold all those lies on 2) ?

Yoshiya said:
Final-Fan said:
Things are really stacking up against DT, IMO, but I have one question for Yoshiya.

Suppose he'd had the same "brilliant" idea you did, and the two of you each watched yourselves. Wouldn't you be kicking yourself? Especially if one of you died?

I would be kicking myself incredibly hard yes. However, I felt it unlikely I was going to die because in theory, DT was supposed to be watching me. That was too risky for mafia if DT was really watcher.

Oh thats perfect XD 

You felt it was safe to look at yourself, because if was watcher it would be too risky for Mafia. Yet you are "certain" i am scum. So basically... Bullcrap XD 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Yoshiya said:
Final-Fan said:
Things are really stacking up against DT, IMO, but I have one question for Yoshiya.

Suppose he'd had the same "brilliant" idea you did, and the two of you each watched yourselves. Wouldn't you be kicking yourself? Especially if one of you died?

I would be kicking myself incredibly hard yes. However, I felt it unlikely I was going to die because in theory, DT was supposed to be watching me. That was too risky for mafia if DT was really watcher.

But in that case, doesn't the fact that you didn't die support that DT is actually town watcher? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Yoshiya said:
Final-Fan said:

But in that case, doesn't the fact that you didn't die support that DT is actually town watcher? 

Fact that I didn't die would have allowed DT to say "I watched Yoshiya, nothing happened" and thus make him appear more of a confirmed Watcher.

Final-Fan said:
Yoshiya said:
Final-Fan said:

Faith in humanity restored. Finally, someone who is not blinkered/scum has checked in.

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
Final-Fan said:

Oh thats perfect XD 

You felt it was safe to look at yourself, because if was watcher it would be too risky for Mafia. Yet you are "certain" i am scum. So basically... Bullcrap XD 

See my above post to FF

Yoshiya said:
Final-Fan said:
Yoshiya said:

Fact that I didn't die would have allowed DT to say "I watched Yoshiya, nothing happened" and thus make him appear more of a confirmed Watcher.

But i didn't though. I even went in b4 you did, so you can't say "oh he only did said that because i ...blah blah". 

As scum, do you not think that right now i would have said "I SAW *enter player* AT ABC?" and create a mislynch? 

Yoshiya said:

So your entire argument at the moment is based on the premise that Tabaha was so easy to read that it was obvious he was going to scan you toNight. Weird how at least two other people have questioned why the hell Tabaha did it. Also, I mentioned ONCE when it looked unlikely that you were going to be lynched that lynching Tabaha was the only other thing I would be happy with because it would confirm you.

Actually, I might have done the same thing, but I wasn't about to feed potential scum a good justification.  Having already scanned DT once, it's plausible that a mafia bus driver would consider him "safe" and bus another mafia to hide that one instead from a cop scan.  In a game where any given result is at risk of being faked by a BD event, that's actually a pretty smart move IMO, unless tabby was content to scan someone unlikely to be BDed whether town OR scum. 

On the other hand, that's a little TOO smart for a guy that scanned DT, the BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS bus-driver target of the previous Night.  So I asked him.