By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
Linkzmax said:
Did you watch yourself Yoshi?

Yep ^^

And just like I said, I didn't see a thing.

One ickle tiny problem I have with this. 

Why would you watch yourself? 

You basically just wasted your role AGAIN. The whole point of a watcher is to try and catch the killer- but if you watch yourself, you either get nothing- or you watch yourself being killed and then you die. So can't tell town. 

Either you really didn't think that choice through, or you just had a stupid choice of fakewatch target. 

Huh? Watching me was a perfectly good idea. You were supposed to watch me and if you did and nothing happened to me then I would be able to put more confidence in your claim. However, I don't believe you are watcher and thus the idea was to get you to say nothing had happened to me and thus know that, once again, you were lying about watching something happening. You're just try to put suspicion on myself because I decied to check if you were going to follow your own plan...

Around the Network

Good luck guys, I'll be back later tonight(and drunk) or tomorrow.

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
Weird that you wait until you were called out to say what you did DT.

Could say the same for you. 

Don't play dumb, he already had implied what he did with "I'd have thought you seen me."

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

DarkThanatos said:
Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:

One ickle tiny problem I have with this. 

Why would you watch yourself? 

You basically just wasted your role AGAIN. The whole point of a watcher is to try and catch the killer- but if you watch yourself, you either get nothing- or you watch yourself being killed and then you die. So can't tell town. 

Either you really didn't think that choice through, or you just had a stupid choice of fakewatch target. 

If Yoshi was killed it wouldn't have mattered who he targeted. Watching himself could have proved you are as you say you are on the other hand.

EXACTLY. 

If Yoshiya is killed it doesn't matter who he targetted, so there is no point targetting himself. 

If Yoshiya is not killed, then targetting himself would not have a chance of seeing scum! We were supposed to be scumhunting last night. -.- 

I was scumhunting. I was hunting for you.

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
I've nothing to report from last Night. How about you DT?

Myself neither. 

At least my plan worked though. 

Cowardly scum noobs -.- 

Really? I'd have thought you seen me.

Taking a trick from Yoshiya. 

*BULLSHIT ALERT* *BULLSHIT ALERT* 

IF you really watched yourself, then you would have KNOWN that i didn't visit you, as you were watching yourself. 

As you said "I thought you'd have seen me" - implies that you are confused that I didn't see you. If you had watched yourself, then you would have already known me not to have visited you. 

Your posts are a pack of lies my friend. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

But wait, if he Watched himself he'd already know perfectly well that you didn't also Watch him.

It's too bad you didn't, really -- Watchception!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
Weird that you wait until you were called out to say what you did DT.

Could say the same for you. 

Don't play dumb, he already had implied what he did with "I'd have thought you seen me."

See my latest post on picking him up on that exact point. XD

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

no more comments on my scan? :

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
I've nothing to report from last Night. How about you DT?

Myself neither. 

At least my plan worked though. 

Cowardly scum noobs -.- 

Really? I'd have thought you seen me.

Taking a trick from Yoshiya. 

*BULLSHIT ALERT* *BULLSHIT ALERT* 

IF you really watched yourself, then you would have KNOWN that i didn't visit you, as you were watching yourself. 

As you said "I thought you'd have seen me" - implies that you are confused that I didn't see you. If you had watched yourself, then you would have already known me not to have visited you. 

Your posts are a pack of lies my friend. 

Am I not allowed to play drammatically? Is that something which is just left for Hat and Prof to do? It was rather obvious what I was trying to imply DT, especially since my very post states I had nothing to report ie. I had no readings...

tabaha said:
no more comments on my scan? :<

I already know DT is scum, however, like Linkz said, I don't feel it's worth rushing into this. The fact that DT hasn't said anything about it suggests to me he is too busy trying to make me look scum to try and defend against hard evidence.