By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

so how i can put this
i scanned DT again and i got scum as result

Around the Network

Gotta run. Remember, no voting yet!

False alarm. "ready" = "10 more minutes"

Anyway, tabaha you "knew" Day 2 DT was scum due to your conflicting actions regarding visiting prof. Why would you waste two nights scanning him?

Linkzmax said:

Anyway, tabaha you "knew" Day 2 DT was scum due to your conflicting actions regarding visiting prof. Why would you waste two nights scanning him?

i had no proof due to the possibility of having 2 redirectors.

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
Weird that you wait until you were called out to say what you did DT.

Could say the same for you. 

No you can't. According to your plan, which you didn't even follow, Yoshi said you should have seen him visiting himself.

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
Linkzmax said:
Did you watch yourself Yoshi?

Yep ^^

And just like I said, I didn't see a thing.

One ickle tiny problem I have with this. 

Why would you watch yourself? 

You basically just wasted your role AGAIN. The whole point of a watcher is to try and catch the killer- but if you watch yourself, you either get nothing- or you watch yourself being killed and then you die. So can't tell town. 

Either you really didn't think that choice through, or you just had a stupid choice of fakewatch target. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

tabaha said:
Linkzmax said:

i had no proof due to the possibility of having 2 redirectors.

Except there aren't 2 redirectors, as evidenced by the lack of hat being controlled to kill off bigger threats than spurge and zero.

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
Linkzmax said:
Did you watch yourself Yoshi?

Yep ^^

And just like I said, I didn't see a thing.

You basically just wasted your role AGAIN. The whole point of a watcher is to try and catch the killer- but if you watch yourself, you either get nothing- or you watch yourself being killed and then you die. So can't tell town. 

Either you really didn't think that choice through, or you just had a stupid choice of fakewatch target. 

If Yoshi was killed it wouldn't have mattered who he targeted. Watching himself could have proved you are as you say you are on the other hand.

Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
Weird that you wait until you were called out to say what you did DT.

Could say the same for you. 

No you can't. According to your plan, which you didn't even follow, Yoshi said you should have seen him visiting himself.

Of course i didn't follow my own plan!

I'm not stupid, I know that if neither of us are scum, they wouldn't take the risk of killing one of us. 

The only other scenerio is that Yoshiya is scum - in which case watching him is a pointless exercise. 

I'm just surprised that Yoshiya didn't see that. I even stated that we could be bluffing- WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE if i ever made one. 

Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:

If Yoshi was killed it wouldn't have mattered who he targeted. Watching himself could have proved you are as you say you are on the other hand.

EXACTLY. 

If Yoshiya is killed it doesn't matter who he targetted, so there is no point targetting himself. 

If Yoshiya is not killed, then targetting himself would not have a chance of seeing scum! We were supposed to be scumhunting last night. -.-