Spurge hat Stefl

A Bad Clown

DarkT Yoshiya                    
Yoshiya miz                    
Nacho happyD

Stefl Trucks  prof  spurge                
miz1q2w3e DT                    

Time limit spurge  radish haxton         

Sorry, Mario. You need to bold your vote. Use [ b] and [ /b] (without spaces) to bold on your phone.

I thought Trucks voted Zero? 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
zero129 said:
miz1q2w3e said:
zero129 said:
I think everyone should just say their names and lets go from there
Atm im suspicious of the Captain America group as i dont think the is any more then 2 sidekicks per super hero (Id be happy to be proving wrong on this). And im also suspicious of DT's claim as i dont believe a love interest counts for a sidekick.

On the one hand, I wonder why would he pick something that would stand out like that. On the other hand, people said he was smart in the sign-up thread. He might have known it would likely to be seen as "too obvious" and thus lead to even less suspicion. Someone tell me if I'm giving him too much credit here.

Imo you might not be even giving him enough DT is a very smart player and i wouldnt put it past a mafia DT to think like that.

Aww you guys! *bashful smile* 

I appreciate the slather of compliments, but I'm really not THAT tactical :) If it was Prof or Hat- then maybe, but not me xD

tabaha said:
Am I the only one thinking it's being given too much importance to the sidekick's stuff? Not that it is a bad thing to do, but looks like people are trying to use it to get a lynch on others.

I have to agree with you, there is flavour hunting- and then there is doing it to the extreme when not even half the players have claimed yet. It is the definition of jumping the gun here! 

Yoshiya said:
I agree with Trucks that going after one of us three Captain America sidekicks purely because (assuming this is the case when everyone claims) it is the only one with three in it is a horrible reason to lynch someone. Serious FoS there Zero.

FoS:Zero

I think the problem here is that you aren't really a Captain America sidekick. 

I think it is clear that you not "Bucky" as you claim, rather you are in fact The Dark Steed. 

see what i did there? XD ...Knight and Steed? ...anyone? ...no? 

:(

TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:
Atm im suspicious of the Captain America group as i dont think the is any more then 2 sidekicks per super hero (Id be happy to be proving wrong on this). And im also suspicious of DT's claim as i dont believe a love interest counts for a sidekick.

Say everyone nameclaims and the Captain America sidekicks are the only ones who are 3 in their group, would you push for a lynch on one of them?

Yes i would

Vote: zero129

That's a horrible reason to pursue a lynch on someone.

How serious are you with this post?

Around the Network
pezus said:
radishhead said:
I voted for a no lynch, but I never voted for a time limit (unless that's the same thing in this round? It wasn't mentioned in the OP)

Whoops, lots of mistakes this time around. But as far as I know, trucks didn't unvote. Please refer me to his post if you think I'm wrong about that.

Fixing

Name L-10 L-9 L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Spurge hat Stefl

A Bad Clown

DarkT Yoshiya                    
Yoshiya miz                    
Nacho happyD

Stefl Trucks  prof  spurge                
miz1q2w3e DT                    
No lynch Radish haxton                  

Time limit spurge  

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4908619 

Thats where he voted Zero, unless you are saying you have to unvote first or it doesn't count? 

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I was wondering that myself. *awaits answer*

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:

Say everyone nameclaims and the Captain America sidekicks are the only ones who are 3 in their group, would you push for a lynch on one of them?

Yes i would

I'm guessing you're catching up on the thread but here's a later post that explain my thought process: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4908748

Signature goes here!

miz1q2w3e said:
zero129 said:

i dont think its 1 town and 1 mafia per hero. I just found it strange Yoshia would think this or even mention it.

Imo we have 2 sidekicks per hero, i dont believe the claim of the being a 3rd sidekick per hero.

Just something I was thinking about:

The large number of participants might have thrown pezus off. If the number was smaller, he would have been able to make it 1 sidekick per hero. But since there are so many people participating, he had to make it 2 sidekicks per hero.

Either way, having one hero with 3 sidekicks is strange imo. Pezus likes to mess with people, but I don't think he would ever do anything to ruin a Mafia game.

This is exactly my point. Pezus said in the sign up thread he was suprised by the amount of people playing, but he wanted to get the thread underweigh fast. I think this explains why I am Mary Jane. He was thinking of names for people, and when he thought Spiderman, Mary Jane was probably the first thing that popped into his head. 

That being said- if everyone claims there name and every superhero has two sidekicks except for Captain America, then that might have something in it- on the flip side there are 21 players, so Pezus may well have decided to do 10 superheros with 2 sidekicks each, and then have one with a third to make up 21 rather then having another superhero. 

Regardless, until everyone claims i think flavour hunting is a fairly redundant exercise, and even then, scum will fakeclaim if it looks like one of their earlier claims is becoming suspicious. Instead of that, right now we should be looking at the players which jumped on the flavour hunting bandwagon on the three Captain America people and myself. That is what scum do, and they tend to do it early, to try and start a train. 

pezus said:
nvm, fixed again. You don't have to unvote. I am way too tired to count votes today >_>

I'm sorry Pezus, I really hate to do this, but Trucks is in the table twice now D: 

These things happen to the best of us :) I just don't want players looking at the table and thinking "Oh look a bandwagon on Stefl has started, better vote him" or you declaring him dead falsly because of an accidental error.