By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Also,

Vote: ninetaleschris

just a small reminder that we have people who haven't even posted yet...

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Yoshiya said:
Zero the entire premise of our argument is built on that fact that you said that you would pursue my group if it was the only one that had 3 people in it. Whether or not this happens, no one knows, but that fact that you said that in that scenerio, you would go after one of me, tabaha and stefl PURELY for that reason, means that we think you are willing to go after people for lynching with very little evidence. (We being me and Trucks). Please stop trying to turn this on me by saying that I shouldn't be worried if I have no idea whether other groups have three people in like because that is irrelevant to this conversation.

Its not irrelevant. Also as im pretty sure you saying about the mafia being giving fake claims is also not irrelevant or you bringing up about 1 mafia and 1 town when no one before you said that.

Lets go over this again.

If everyone else claims and everyone is only in groups of 2. Do you then not find it strange your the only group with 3 people in it? you wouldnt suspect that at all or think one of you could be lying?.

I did before until people pointed out the random name generation, I don't think the odds of one of those 3 being mafia are high enough to warrant giving the group more attention

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I haven't played against scum Zero, is he as clueless when he's scum than when he's town?

Oh wait. Hold up now!.

So you who have played with me many times as town and someone who by now should know i always get suspicous of people decide to try using that against me this game and ask a question like this in this game??.

Why this game out of all others we played??.

Am i detecting a slip?

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I haven't played against scum Zero, is he as clueless when he's scum than when he's town?

Oh wait. Hold up now!.

So you who have played with me many times as town and someone who by now should know i always get suspicous of people decide to try using that against me this game and ask a question like this in this game??.

Gah you're such a pain! I'm not voting for you because you're clueless. I asked that question because in your reaction to my vote, I came to realize you don't have the skill required to do what I thought you were doing. Since I know I must have lost you by now, here's my thought process:

- Day One lynches are always based on very little so all scum needs to do is look for a tiny little sliver of evidence to back up a lynch on someone.
- That's what I thought you were doing with your crusade against the 3 Captain America sidekicks: finding a small piece of evidence and using that to justify your vote on a future mislynch.
- But now, the fact that you couldn't figure out that that's what I was thinking about is making me doubt that scenario is actually possible.

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
tabaha said:
zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Oh wait. Hold up now!.

Am i detecting a slip?

if its from trucks you are detacting it then yes.

He has just slipped that the only times he has played with me is as town. So why Vote for me now and ask is this how i play as mafia when he knows its how i always play everytime i have been town with him.

Slip on YOU.

why would you need to defend your paystyle that much and say that it didn't change?

Around the Network

I'm not seeing the slip here (or actually understanding this conversation in general, despite reading it over many times) - can anyone help me out here and get something into simple English? xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
I'm not seeing the slip here (or actually understanding this conversation in general, despite reading it over many times) - can anyone help me out here and get something into simple English? xD

It isn't necessarily a slip, but it is not well-received by a lot of players if someone defends their playstyle as "I am always playing that way as town", specially if the playstyle normally is considered bad, or hurting the town.

spurgeonryan said:
Radish is 30 percent scum from that last post.

Spurge, i am sure you have to add stuff that is more valueable than that, like analysation on how 4 people are disagreeing with zero, and how you yourself feel about the flavour-huntability this game.

spurgeonryan said:
Radish is 30 percent scum from that last post.

Why?

Could you seriously understand this ("So you who have played with me many times as town and someone who by now should know i always get suspicous of people decide to try using that against me this game and ask a question like this in this game??.") and this ("He has just slipped that the only times he has played with me is as town. So why Vote for me now and ask is this how i play as mafia when he knows its how i always play everytime i have been town with him.")?

If I have no idea what's being said, how am I supposed to properly contribute? 

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I voted for a no lynch, but I never voted for a time limit (unless that's the same thing in this round? It wasn't mentioned in the OP)

Watch me on YouTube!