By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

A Bad Clown said:

So Hatmoza pretty much says "I'm anti-town, and I have no real reason to help you, but I CAN FIND MAFIA!111" and everyone goes "Herp derp, keep him alive...he could hit other mafia!" If you goes are so scared that he'll explode and kill whoever hammers him I'll unvote and vote when he's at L-1. Someone quote me when it gets to L-1 for Hatmoza. 

Unvote: Hatz

Keeping an anti-town player who has no real reason to help the town alive, makes shit up every two seconds, and wants to confuse the town, is absolutely ludicrous. No offense Hatmoza, you're a good player and have been participating a lot this game, but any town that wants to risk its success on keeping scum alive to hunt other scum is completely asinine. 

Also, we'd have to lynch Hatmoza anyways if he doesn't hit scum at night, and one of us would supposedly die anyways. I'd rather risk losing one townie today to a bomb, than lose two to nightkills and a third to a bomb the next day. If Hatmoza is lying about the bomb we've lost nothing as town and only one will die tonight.

He is currently on L-2.

You, HappyD, Radish and FF are all willing to lynch Hatz but aren't voting to discuss more or hammer. That will be our action today unless someone has a role that hasn't claimed yet and hasn't bothered to drop us any information yet. The only players that disagree are Hatz, Linkz and Yoshiya. One of which is definately scum, and the other two probably has at least one in.  

Town knows that Hatz is the right lynch today.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
A Bad Clown said:

So Hatmoza pretty much says "I'm anti-town, and I have no real reason to help you, but I CAN FIND MAFIA!111" and everyone goes "Herp derp, keep him alive...he could hit other mafia!" If you goes are so scared that he'll explode and kill whoever hammers him I'll unvote and vote when he's at L-1. Someone quote me when it gets to L-1 for Hatmoza. 

Keeping an anti-town player who has no real reason to help the town alive, makes shit up every two seconds, and wants to confuse the town, is absolutely ludicrous. No offense Hatmoza, you're a good player and have been participating a lot this game, but any town that wants to risk its success on keeping scum alive to hunt other scum is completely asinine. 

Also, we'd have to lynch Hatmoza anyways if he doesn't hit scum at night, and one of us would supposedly die anyways. I'd rather risk losing one townie today to a bomb, than lose two to nightkills and a third to a bomb the next day. If Hatmoza is lying about the bomb we've lost nothing as town and only one will die tonight.

He is currently on L-2.

You, HappyD, Radish and FF are all willing to lynch Hatz but aren't voting to discuss more or hammer. That will be our action today unless someone has a role that hasn't claimed yet and hasn't bothered to drop us any information yet. The only players that disagree are Hatz, Linkz and Yoshiya. One of which is definately scum, and the other two probably has at least one in.  

Town knows that Hatz is the right lynch today.

Ok, say I'm out of the picture. who's the next person that should get lynched and why make a scum list of all the players you think are scum and why.

If you already did that, just link the post/post please.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

A Bad Clown said:

Same question I asked DT above. Answer it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

See, the real problem I have is that you two want to settle for the easy lynch that will surely doom town, and are not really helping find mafia. Just settling for a hatmoza lynch and delaying act til tomorrow.

This makes absolutely no sense unless you really believe I am mafia, or you are mafia.

Seriously a town wouldn't be like, "let's lynch put our faith in the mafia's hands over night". Why not mafia hunt now?

Illogical.

Town, I've taken this personally and I'll do ANYTHING to prevent Mafia to win at this point. Like I said, I'll keep my blade tonight. I won't kill, but it will be more to your advantage to see mafia flip at the end of today.

If you do end up lynching me, please let a mafia suspect place the last vote.

Don't let ABC's "harr harr I thought my vote was the hammer" fool you. If it comes to my lynch, let him put his money where his mouth is.

I prefer directly lynching mafia though.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
but here's something to think about. It's a very simple approach.

List all the people who willingly backed out from lynching me for the sake of discussing better solutions for town.

Then make a list of those reluctant to unvote me or made it pretty damn obvious they wanted me lynched.

You'll come up with a list of town and a list of the mafia.

Except I never backed down, so your argument is invalid.

Even if I did, how is any of that proof of anything?

No need to answer, though. I'm not actually asking you. I just want to show everyone that they shouldn't listen to A WORD you say.

Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:
We should lynch tabaha!

At least that way, I can withhold my kill. But If I get lynched, I 'splode -potentially killing another town!

You are now saying you are a Bomb SK.  I have had enough of the lies spewing from this scum. 

Vote hatmoza.  I would like to vote but fine, discussion yay.

Seriously though, everything hatz has done he has done for the lulz and what could be more lulzy than betraying town?  While constantly going "oops I guess I missed lol"...

I just, I think this town has a chance to win WITHOUT relying on the maniac shooting into the crowd to get all the right targets. 

I want to have your babies.

A Bad Clown said:

Don't just sacrifice yourself like that. I think you're town, so get your vote back on him.

Linkzmax said:
Can someone unvote hat before radish hammers?

I want to hear from miz, FF, and radish again about the tabaha/DT situation.

Just a note: I believe Yoshiya for sure.

I think the "DT killed prof" scenario is logical, and it means tabaha could be telling the thruth.

BUT, it flies in the face of all the evidence/observations on tabaha + Trucks. The buddying, defending each other, tabaha begging mantle not to vote Trucks, the feeling that he was being told what to do (not answering questions, very late replies). I pointed some of this out earlier toDay and I just can't ignore all of that.

Also, I highly doubt he would draw attention to the BP GF just like that. I don't believe it.

tl;dr I'm not sure about the situation, but I'm leaning towards DT as town.

Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:
We should lynch tabaha!

At least that way, I can withhold my kill. But If I get lynched, I 'splode -potentially killing another town!

You are now saying you are a Bomb SK.  I have had enough of the lies spewing from this scum. 

Vote hatmoza.  I would like to vote but fine, discussion yay.

Seriously though, everything hatz has done he has done for the lulz and what could be more lulzy than betraying town?  While constantly going "oops I guess I missed lol"...

I just, I think this town has a chance to win WITHOUT relying on the maniac shooting into the crowd to get all the right targets. 

That's exactly what I'm saying. In Pezus' words I'm the agent of chaos. Mafia and town can get punished by either killing me or lynching me!

I have too much town blood on my hand. Don't make me kill again! Lynching me will not only get rid of the SK but potentially 'splode an innocent town. The last thing I want to do is kill yet another town when I'm trying so hard to help them :3