By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Zero did you said who's sidekick you are? (damn this engrish)

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Yoshiya said:
zero129 said:
Yoshiya said:
I agree with Trucks that going after one of us three Captain America sidekicks purely because (assuming this is the case when everyone claims) it is the only one with three in it is a horrible reason to lynch someone. Serious FoS there Zero.

FoS:Zero

Why would you be the only group with 3 in it? are you thinking logical here?.

Also i love how the mafia are already trying to set me up for a lynch with some weak ass shit.

Did you fail to the read the part where I specifically stated "assuming this is the case when everyone claims"? You're the one that has already said if everyone claims and we are the only group with 3 in you will go after one of us, this point was just continuing along from that scenerio and how you said you would deal with it.

Yes but unless you know your the only group with 3 in it (Maybe from a fake claim you done?), you should of no reason to worry about me saying id lynch one of you or thinking your the only group with 3 in it. Same with trucks, since when did i become such a big player that would get you guys so worried?.

Also

Why should worrying that I myself is going to be lynched be the only reason I think you are suspicious over this? As far as I know the person that could end up lynched in that scenerio would be Stelf or Tabaha and not myself at all. What makes you suspicious is that in a game where both the OP and other players have pointed out that name generation is random meaning, you are more than willing to go after a specific group of people because they don't fit a trend in group size.

Yoshiya said:
Stefl1504 said:
Yoshiya said:
I agree with Trucks that going after one of us three Captain America sidekicks purely because (assuming this is the case when everyone claims) it is the only one with three in it is a horrible reason to lynch someone. Serious FoS there Zero.

FoS:Zero

And this does not really seem like you mean it...

How so?

Also, do you feel that one of me, you and Tabaha are mafia thus far?

It is too early to tell for me, so yes, I have to say that either one of you can be mafia. Solely based on how each one of you name-claimed, I would say neither is.

I just feel that after what you wrote, a "serious FoS" feels a little lukewarm.

funny how everyone is assuming only one hero has more than 2 sidekicks when we have people who didn't claim it yet.

Stefl1504 said:
Yoshiya said:

How so?

Also, do you feel that one of me, you and Tabaha are mafia thus far?

It is too early to tell for me, so yes, I have to say that either one of you can be mafia. Solely based on how each one of you name-claimed, I would say neither is.

I just feel that after what you wrote, a "serious FoS" feels a little lukewarm.

Ah, I see what you mean, yea. That's because I know Zero has a tendency to suggest these kind of strategies and then completely move onto something different later on and say he was wrong to think what he thought earlier. Because I know he does this as town I can't read too much out of it but at the same time I can't overlook it completely.

Around the Network

I haven't played against scum Zero, is he as clueless when he's scum than when he's town?

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
~quote~

And here we have our 4th person coming after me for thinking 1 group having 3 sidekicks is strange -_-

fixed

@Trucks,

I have to say I honestly don't remember exactly, he was obvscum to me back then, but if I remember correctly he was coached by prof into his win for scum

Zero the entire premise of our argument is built on that fact that you said that you would pursue my group if it was the only one that had 3 people in it. Whether or not this happens, no one knows, but that fact that you said that in that scenerio, you would go after one of me, tabaha and stefl PURELY for that reason, means that we think you are willing to go after people for lynching with very little evidence. (We being me and Trucks). Please stop trying to turn this on me by saying that I shouldn't be worried if I have no idea whether other groups have three people in like because that is irrelevant to this conversation.

zero129 said:
tabaha said:
Zero did you said who's sidekick you are? (damn this engrish)

I am batgirl batmans sidekick.

I said this already, have you been following the thread tabaha?

i do, but my memory isn't awesome and i have the (bad?) habbit of not giving much importance to what you say

Also, another reason I do not want to encourage flavour hunt is, if we lynch 1 scum in one group, we should not assume that there is not a second one in that group too. Even if the groupsize initially only was 2.