By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
And I have to say, specially zero pushing for flavour-hunting again, gives me a bitter taste in regards to considering it a viable option.

Why would me bringing it up give you a bitter taste? you have something to hide?

Because you were the main profiteer in the MLP round.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Stefl1504 said:
miz1q2w3e said:
zero129 said:
Yoshiya said:
Also, my thoughts on the multiple sidekicks/non-sidekick thing;
Pezus probably did this to further his cause in preventing flavour hunting, after the chaos of the MLP round I don't think he would put one scum/one town for each of the heroes.

Who says it has to be 1 town and 1 scum per hero?

No way, that would mean scum = town.

Do you mean |scum| = |town|? ;P

I meant it would make the number of scum equal to the number of town. That's impossible.

So, I DON'T think it's 1 town and 1 scum per hero.

I was just joking about the logical fallacy town = scum would imply, in difference to |scum| = |town|

town = scum would mean that everyone who is town, is scum, but |scum| = |town| means that the cardinal number is the same.

I agree with Trucks that going after one of us three Captain America sidekicks purely because (assuming this is the case when everyone claims) it is the only one with three in it is a horrible reason to lynch someone. Serious FoS there Zero.

FoS:Zero

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Vote: zero129

That's a horrible reason to pursue a lynch on someone.

No but your reason for voting is much worse.

Really? I think voting for someone who plans to use inconclusive flavor data as basis for a lynch ain't that bad.

Signature goes here!

Yoshiya said:
I agree with Trucks that going after one of us three Captain America sidekicks purely because (assuming this is the case when everyone claims) it is the only one with three in it is a horrible reason to lynch someone. Serious FoS there Zero.

And this does not really seem like you mean it...

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Yoshiya said:

Why would you be the only group with 3 in it? are you thinking logical here?.

Also i love how the mafia are already trying to set me up for a lynch with some weak ass shit.

Did you fail to the read the part where I specifically stated "assuming this is the case when everyone claims"? You're the one that has already said if everyone claims and we are the only group with 3 in you will go after one of us, this point was just continuing along from that scenerio and how you said you would deal with it.

Stefl1504 said:
Yoshiya said:

And this does not really seem like you mean it...

How so?

Also, do you feel that one of me, you and Tabaha are mafia thus far?

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Really? I think voting for someone who plans to use inconclusive flavor data as basis for a lynch ain't that bad.

Really?, but someone trying to lynch someone with no data at all is better really trucks?, this is not like your town self at all -_- .

Read my post again, you'll find your data. Also, I see you have chosen to stay set in your ways and suspect anyone that dares talk against you.

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Vote: zero129

That's a horrible reason to pursue a lynch on someone.

No but your reason for voting is much worse.

Really?, but someone trying to lynch someone with no data at all is better really trucks?, this is not like your town self at all -_- .

And you consider the data you have about sidekicks enough?  Sorry but that's something scum would do to get a lynch going

zero129 said:

i dont think its 1 town and 1 mafia per hero. I just found it strange Yoshia would think this or even mention it.

Imo we have 2 sidekicks per hero, i dont believe the claim of the being a 3rd sidekick per hero.

Just something I was thinking about:

The large number of participants might have thrown pezus off. If the number was smaller, he would have been able to make it 1 sidekick per hero. But since there are so many people participating, he had to make it 2 sidekicks per hero.

Either way, having one hero with 3 sidekicks is strange imo. Pezus likes to mess with people, but I don't think he would ever do anything to ruin a Mafia game.