By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:

My list:

Scum: tabaha, radish, final-fan

SK: hatmoza

town: miz, DT, me, linkz, ABC, (yoshiya)

Radish tunnelled me all game, had no vote on day 3 (trucks vote). It's a toss-up between Yoshiya, Linkz and ABC for me, but my list above is what I'd bet on. FF seems to be more active as town I think, and ABC voted trucks and has been scum-hunting, as has linkz.

tabaha's cop claim was a safeclaim imho.

I'm not too sure about Tabaha since Supermario voted him day 1 and wanted him lynched. For me, its between Linkz, Radish, and Final-Fan as mafia, and I'm leaning towards Linkz. For refence:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4914401

"Thanatos is scum for bringing up the two team theory and asking someone if he was on the "second team". Ninetails seems to be too sure for his own good, and now he doesn't want to talk about it in order to not give his fellow team mates away. Why else would he say he knows for sure about someone? Maybe he is just giving himself to much credit. 1. Tabaha, I get the same feeling from last game. It is hard to tell with him though. FF was lurking and then started posting more. I think this might be because I called him out about it, or he just realized it himself. Either that, or he was genuinely busy. I also feel that Radish is playing like his scum self. He isn't posting much and has some weird theories going on. 2. I would like to hear what Linkz has to say about him though. Although, his Radish sense has been a bit off as of late."

1. If Supermario was playing as crappy I would assume he just cleared Tabaha, Radish, and Final-Fan as at least not being part of his team.

2. I don't like how he asks Linkz for advice first of all (although most people do, this is confirmed asking for advice he doesn't actually need). Second I'd like to bring up this post (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4907567)

"Names not fitting with roles is probably more like Superman wouldn't be Bulletproof for example. Names not fitting with alignment flies in the face of the theme though, so for that reason I think pezus should have and would have given scum safeclaims. And in that vein(sp?) it's pointless to argue if a character claim is fake or not, because as safeclaims they should all be reasonable for a townie to have. The exception of a trap for mafia like yoshi brought up would be if town itself has questionable characters in it.(Which is something I would have, and did do in GoT)"

Also 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4907618

"Why? It's the same issue that I just pointed out in a previous post. Either pezus gave scum a safe claim that isn't really safe, or put in a trap for town to avoid such flavor hunting.

I don't mean to say that none are scum, but I think trying to deduce which is the possible scum(s) by character will be fruitless."

If one thing is clear, Linkz believed that character hunting was useless from the start. His refercence to Pezus making safeclaims also does not sit well with me.

(http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4907706)

"Sorry hat. I have no reason to trust spurge and though I'd be okay with being rid of him, I'm not hopping on here."

I'm not sure if Hatmoza claimed the Spurgeon kill or not, but if someone else would have considering killing him it would be linkz.

Supermario plays follow the leader (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4907726)

"I seriously cannot believe you guys argued over your names for such a long time. If pezus says they don't matter then why bother? It just seems like a waste of time to me when everyone probably has similar types of characters. I mean, it would be stupid to identify mafia just because their name doesn't fit. Let us move past this and listen to Hatz. I also got a scum vibe from spurge and he hammered me last game so he deserves it. :P "

Mario Agrees with Linkz on the names, and also votes claiming to believe Hatmoza. Mario obviously knew of the fakeclaims being mafia, but to distance himself said he agreed with Hatmoza instead.

There's a bunch more posts so I might bring up more later, but right now I'm upgrading my HoS to

Vote: Linkzmax

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

Also lol I just went Prof mode for that post

A Bad Clown said:

Also I want to bring up Final-Fan for constantly saying he'll catch up. It doesn't seem to have happened yet. Same for Radishhead.

Now that you mention it. every game F-F won as scum he ALWAYS laid low the whole game. Always.

and I'm willing to throw my vote on him just for that.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
A Bad Clown said:

Also I want to bring up Final-Fan for constantly saying he'll catch up. It doesn't seem to have happened yet. Same for Radishhead.

Now that you mention it. every game F-F won as scum he ALWAYS laid low the whole game. Always.

and I'm willing to throw my vote on him just for that.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4940487

"I told you a long time ago what I thought of the setup, and said yesterDay that it could be mylo. I don't think a starting team of 4 is balanced, but 5 would mean we aren't necessarily in danger. But it's better to assume the worst case, because then we're less likely to rush into a loss."

4 Mafia isn't balanced, or does Linkz want to mislead the town? I could accept that both Linkz and Final-Fan are the remaining mafia judging on if the game continues after your death.

The remaining players are

If both both Linkz and Final-Fan are mafia, that's two garunteed kills unless Hatmoza kills one of them. Most likely there will be 4 deaths in the next to two nights and 2 more lynches.

One situation:

11 players

8 Town

1 SK

2 Mafia

Day 4/Night 4 deaths:

1 mafia lynched

2 Townies killed

= 6 town

1 SK

1 Mafia

Day 5/Night 5 deaths:

1 SK lynch

1 Townie killed

= 5 Town

1 Mafia

Game ends due to day limit, Town wins?

That seems to be the direction this game is going, and if there's only 1 Mafia left town would win regardless.

Around the Network

Also I forgot to put the town members and added an imaginary townie (damn you, vgchartz server being down)

Regardless a mafia member needs to be lynched today if the town wants to have a chance at winning

I know I said we need to hear from radish and FF, but that doesn't mean the thread needs to be devoid of thought in the meantime.

FF I see you were on within the hour. Should I bother staying up for some conversation or will you not be around until sometime in the future?

happydolphin said:
DarkThanatos said:

D: Now i'm confused. Sorry, that post was supposed to be to ABC. 

what I meant was- does ABC think that because *HappyD* meant to put Trucks in the scum list, but instead put him in town- that *ABC* thinks that *HappyD* accidentally put *Trucks* in town because on some level *HappyD* know that *HappyD and Trucks* are scumbuddies. 

I didn't really understand it. 

The second part is to you though. 

Ok, that helps.

To be fully honest, I am not sure at all. I have a massive head-ache and am seeing all blurry XD

Here I try.

I would lynch Tabaha with you guys if you find a flaw in my above post. 

In terms of item, i think the radioactive item part is almost certainly just something he made up in response to hat'z radioactive cock claim. 

The everyone visited prof scenario imo went like this. 

If Yoshiya is town (I'm defiantely not sure on right now).

He tracked me, and saw me visiting Prof. I was watching Prof and saw Trucks kill him.. I didn't see Tabaha there (Only bit i know is 100% true). If Tabaha is town (almost certianly false) then he was redirected elsewhere, or was blocked, or made up visiting prof to try and get me lynched thinking i was scum. 

If Tabaha is scum, then i didn't see him because he didn't visit and he was trying to clear Trucks. I think this scenario is far more likely, so the whole defending of Trucks, buddying with him, tryign to get players to vote him instead, makes me think he is our best shot for mafia. If we don't go after Hatz. 

If Yoshiya is scum, then he accused me of visiting prof to try and get me lynched, only fortunately for him, i actually did visit there. If he is scum, it would explain his roleblock not working, it would explain him not voting Trucks, and the mild buddying at the start of the game. Tabaha also came in to try and safe Trucks. 

I'm ok with this logic, but I think Hatz's radioactive cock and tabaha's ironman detector were both safeclaims, because DS's account is unshakeable.

Question, to do our due diligence, is there any case by which Tabaha may be telling the truth in that twist of actions?

If DT was lying which isn't impossible by any means.

Didn't have internet access yesterday, reading/posting through thread now.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~